Imaginarium Divine (Patreon)

Brain stack, THIS is part of the mind stack :+1:
Hardware/software.

Same as the others, not everyone needs to use it. If you’re not attracted to it, do something else :man_shrugging:
My brain stack is my money stack, if you don’t have a reason to use it, grow some abs and go straight to ascension :+1: that’s where we’re all heading anyway and this one will play a major part

7 Likes

oops, I was wrong :worried:

No, I am also interested in the brain stack, but as I had written on other occasions, the fear of making a mistake in the formula blocked me. Basically it is a problem of scrupulousness, and the brain is a very delicate organ, I have been aware of it since I was a kid. For some years I was looking for the mental aspect of Limitless movie, not only for the money but precisely for the processing power: I did it in the world of subliminals but with little results, only the psychic aspect resulted. So last week when that part linked to a hobby / skill emerged I was very surprised at how the field pushed me in that direction, as indeed some people had motivated me in the technical drawing course, motivation that occurred at the end of an intense cycle of daily meditation lasting several months.
Ascension Day? In reality it has never interested me that much, but soon I’ll also add VoC, because it is an important detail in this period, we will see how it can help me.

5 Likes

:innocent:

6 Likes

yea a friend of mine had already told me that, thank you for your detailed elaboration though ( though I don’t think my post was concerning this but just addressing the fact that there can be entities that mess up with you )

1 Like

sure I understand I was just pointing out it could be some other being that’s not here for your own good but I guess you already considered that possibility and it’s not the case

4 Likes

2nd day, I listened for 5h today and already got the recall I wanted.

I was thinking and all the knowledge from law books I read years ago just floated to the surface, available. Passages, definitions, themes. It easily mixed with other knowledge to give me a fresh perspectives.
Lol, I didn’t expect that before a week or more.

When I can remember all the knowledge from the books I “wasted” my time reading

31 Likes

I think your experience is way more enhanced for that because all the brain work you do.

And with your comment i just realized that this field takes the pathway to bring one information using the tools (audios) we have been working on to get clarity in different aspects.

Is this also a smart field we didnt know? @Captain_Nemo

8 Likes

That’s why I waited before using it. I’ll keep learning until next step: the mindset.

That’s what subconscious connection does :+1:
And about the smart part

Sounds pretty smart

8 Likes

OMG, new Eddie Morra is a placed on France :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah i know but i mean like it uses the “characteristics” of fields ive used or im using to get info is what im wondering thts dope.

For instance if accustomed to use Gamayun and or Enhanced Visual, (i personally love getting info with images) and when i loop this one (imaginarium) is how i get the info all day long the next day

Edit: and the reason why i wonder if its a smart field too is because i don’t necessarily listen to this plus so and so maybe days before etc and i still get the way so and so field uses when i play this.

8 Likes

Yes, this connects dots

4 Likes

The effect of imaginarium are permanent, when you and your subconscious “make one” all the psychic stuff is gonna be next level.

Oh, yeah. But that’s basically the whole point of the subconscious, it takes infos in the background, cook them (transform, process, connect) and spit them out in the way you ask it to through constant intent, programmation etc. Most people do it unknowingly.

The Napoleon Hill readers must worship that field.

19 Likes

Ah i didnt know it was permanent it makes sense.

I worked with imaginarium for some months every night and just recently after maybe 2 not listening, played it again just randomly once here and there and baaam! Info loading left and right clear and fast.

Dopeeeee :heart:

6 Likes

Can listening for hours be done after working with Brain fields?

2 Likes

Why not ?
Lol, in every thread, people are asking can I ? should I ? is that OK ?

Seriously, why not ?
It’s not a chemical, it’s not an electrical stimulation. I’m not doing crazy voodoo either :man_shrugging:
Maybe you have a special situation, if that’s why you’re asking, share with us all the infos.

8 Likes

whaddya think im doin rn

4 Likes

Ok thanks

3 Likes

Sorry I did not understand

1 Like

That’ll be 50.000 push-ups.

JK bro dw about it lmao

anyways its time for me to stop sleeping on this field and also start sleeping on this field :sunglasses:

also :wave: forum

2 Likes

Ok, you’ve motivated me to loop it like hell over work hours.
Thanks guys :grin:

6 Likes