Imaginarium Divine (Patreon)

Lol, I fought to do some of wha the voice said, I tried to ignore half of it. I ended up with all of it. I did cut the brain stack for a long time. All makes sense now.

Thanks for reminding me this thread guys

22 Likes

I am happy to read this comment because I had the feeling of having a more ready intuition and determination towards certain personal ethical decisions / choices. Thanks for your feedback

10 Likes

One of the best things about this audio is that it enchances connection to both Subconscious and Higher Self.
And thats because Subconscious and Higher self sometimes give conflicting communicates
With this audio you can synch those two up sitting in a middle ground between them.
Doing this without any fields is not only time-consuming, but also tedious process which can even lead to madness if done incoretlly.
Im not talking about field being dangerous, Im talking about messing with Subconscious being dangerous.
This field is not only 100% safe but also speeds up the processs and make it lot easier.
Now Im wondering why I havent spent more time with this field, gonna make up for that I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

Its beautiful and deep . Ifeel it also working in a childhood way and like im sitting down to have a talk with myself.
Great, great field :point_up_2::slightly_smiling_face:

This + alien fields or
This + depths of your soul
This + torsion field

7 Likes

like a :
This + alien/depths of your soul/ torsion x1 or 2?
Imaginarium Divine x1

Many thanks for your suggestions

2 Likes

What do you mean by incoretlly way?

1 Like

I’m wondering how you all find time to work Imaginarium Divine into your listening schedules. (The guy whose “morning” stack is 8h 24 min long is asking. :laughing: )

14 Likes

only in the night playlist. morning and evening, no way :)))

7 Likes

The higher self conexiĂłn audio help to connect with my higher self and this audio help to get the message from my higher self more strongly after every listen ?

1 Like

incorrectly* sorry for typo :stuck_out_tongue:
I meant there is plenty of exercises and practices to communicate with/reprogram subconscious mind.
Even technology.
and those can harm You if done wrong.
I didnt meant the field can harm You if that’s the question you’re asking

2 Likes

Alexander, Imaginarium Divine would it be better to listen to it before or after alien / depths of your soul / torsion?

3 Likes

There is a link to an pdf file in the “Torsion” forum thread. It contains an article written by a scientist - Claude Swanson.
The Torsion field is about tuning/optimizing your system

It is desirable to use this field at the beginning of the list

(sorry, you were not addressing me. I just wanted to clarify the details)

7 Likes

I’d say before . I listened to it yesterday and then had a very efficient and short session with the arcturians.

4 Likes

I stop listening to other audios :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I had understood that if you have any negative thoughts, this was being transmitted to the HS, instead there is no such danger, right?

1 Like

No such danger :)

4 Likes

I wanted to pair Holy Light along with this and depths of your soul, in that same order, I would say it can fit

4 Likes

Sounds like a very nice stack :)

How many times do you listen to it? :joy::joy::joy:
(No need to answer :crazy_face::crazy_face:)

3 Likes

Imaginarium, once a day

3 Likes

I started listening to this about 3 weeks ago, attracted by the definition some people had given of this as a kind of mini Limitless, but unlike other fields, I haven’t had any sensation for many days. So yesterday, perhaps stimulated by the HS, I was attracted to take over a project, initially without pathos, as since the end of last summer, when I arrived at this forum; while I was drawing, I saw little by little new ideas and solutions coming to my mind until I experimented on a small scale, what we saw Bradley Cooper doing. As I proceeded in the drawing, however at a greater speed than last year and with much less uncertainty, the explanations of advanced techniques explained to me by the teachers came back to mind, which I immediately applied, as opposed to the period of the course. In short, I have seen a kind of mental movie on the type of this clip

with the difference that instead of dealing blows, I applied techniques / commands of the drawing; it was fantastic, an experience that was repeated even today, albeit in a minor tone, but equally decisive.
What can I say, surprising 

34 Likes