Payment Plan?

Ok, so I kind of get an idea what this mind settings album is…kind of, but not 100% on it ?

1 Like

Read the thread and you’ll get an even better idea.

So, answer to OP about payment plan is to listen to Mind Setting album. Gotcha.

5 Likes

Hey man, Paypal does offer Afterpay (or Zippay, forget whatever it is called) and like someone said before Teespring is also doing that as well. If you’re looking to get Plasma Protocol, it’s on Gumroad which I believe now allows you to pay with Paypal again so you’ll be able to use the payment plan. Blueprint of Life is on Teespring.

Also, discounts are available:

Holiday sales 15% off Teespring & Gumroad products.
Gumroad Code: seasonsofjoy
Teespring: seasonsofj

4 Likes

Hi @Iblitz. I hope you got an answer to your question that solved your concern. welcome-welcome-to-the-team

3 Likes

Ahhh, in this case you’re in luck because there are a number of free fields that Team Dream has made available to us. Here are some discussions about them:

Reversing Vaccine

Protection against the (reactions of Covid Vaccine

Nullify vaccine side effects

Vaccine detox fields/restoring health advice

Vaccination MegaThread

(In case you’re wondering how I found them, I used the handy, built-in forum search engine, found by clicking that magnifying glass icon at the upper right-hand corner of every page of this forum. I know you’re just finding you way around here. You’ll find the search engine to be your helpful guide. Welcome!)

4 Likes

No worries if you can’t afford them yet. Plenty of free stuff available that works well.

You can start with normal detox audios(full body detox, liver, gallbladder detox,etc.). Free plasma light and plasma to mitochondria are recommended besides the protocol.

Some people seem to have good experiences with blood clot dissolver and also DNA repair system. All these are free and available on YouTube.

3 Likes

Personally…

After pay is the only reason I’ve beeen able to get some fields

And I’m really grateful for it

I wish it was on gumroad too

Although, i have missed payments haha got charged 7 bucks, paid it, no biggy, nothing was lost

If you don’t got much bills man, and can handle recurring payments, why not?

Maybe listen to abundance mindset and treat yourself to some fields with after pay :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Oh ok thanks very much, have you tried the Blue Print Of Life or the Blood Plasma Protocol ?, how good are they ?, at that price you would assume they are on another level to most other fields ?. I tried to look for the Blood Plasma Protocol on Gumroad ( searching from Australia ) and it says page not found ?..weird, does anyone else have this problem ?

1 Like

Thanks, have a Merry Christmas :)

1 Like

In the Holiday sale of 15% off Gumroad & Teespring until Jan 2nd thread, Captain said that he’s removed the Plasma Protocol. At this time, it’s no longer for sale. (See that thread or the thread for the New Release - Plasma Protocol for the full discussion.)

1 Like

I think it’s a cultural and payment behavior differences in different countries. I did not realize this when making the first post, now I now why.

It seems to me that in US and Australia, it’s very common to use payment plans even without credit cards, and most of the time this service seem to be cheap, I guess. From where I grew up, this kind of behavior is unimaginable since low cost credit is non existant for people who don’t have credit cards. And those payment plans charge high interest rates. So I immediately thought OP wants to take a expensive monthly payment. My bad.

4 Likes

I actually have just added Blueprint of Life to my stack in the past week, and I haven’t been having the best time because I have had a health flare up, so that puts a drag on things, unrelated to the field I think. Initially though the field made me extremely tired, I was looping it though (which isn’t advised to do by the way).

Definitely still too early to say it’s effects on me, but it does have a nice physical aspect to it - almost like a massage of your very essence. I plan to write a review further down the line.

2 Likes

Thanks very much, yeah started looking at the mega vaccine thread and I was looking for information on the best fields for side effects, it had a lot of discussions about vaccines in general, although I can see some other threads you have provided are more specific to what I am looking for, although tried some of the specific threads before after searching only to go around in circles unable to actually go into the thread. I also don’t want to reverse the positive aspects of the vaccine, just the negative ; side effects etc So if you could only pick two general fields, which two would you pick ?

All good, yeah I think Afterpay was invented in Australia, great concept, much better than credit cards, no interest, 4 payments, all done, I haven’t used a credit card in years, I have a debit card if I want to purchase anything online.

Oh ok, are they bringing it back soon ?, I hope so, I have heard so much about it, I wanted to purchase it too.

Thanks, some of those look familiar and I have used previously, nice.

Oh ok, nice, how about the Blood Plasma Protocol ?, have you tried that one ?, actually one of the main reasons I decided to step up and start purchasing some of the more heavy duty ones is I have had health issues for a while now unrelated to the pandemic, I have had a million tests but nothing can be found that is definitive enough to say ’ here’s a treatment for that ’ so I have tried many different things to try and get better; better eating, acupressure spikes, supplements, Wim Hof method etc , using the free Sapien’s and other meditation on youtube + downloads, they have all helped to a degree but I need to overcome my issues even more. Do you find that Blueprint OL gets in the way of your health issues or helps them ?, or a bit of both ?

I have not. Dreamweaver removed it from the store. You can make a poor man’s version by using the free fields Stem Cells and Scar Tissue, Plasma Light, Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber.

Too early to tell it’s impact, but considering how all purposeful it is, I can only see it being overall positive. What health problems are you trying to fix?

1 Like

Oh ok, when I found Blueprint Of Life it had after-pay but the after-pay wasn’t available for Australian consumers, not sure why ?, strange, do you happen to know of any other options to getting BOL ? I don’t understand why they would take a field down regarding BPP. My health problems ; constant headaches, feeling hot even though I don’t have a temperature and my thyroid tests are normal, tinnitus.