Payment Plan?

Hello, new here, although have been using Sapien M products and on the youtube channel for a while, wondering if Sapien M on gumroad will introduce payment plan options such as Afterpay or Zip Pay for your products ?, some are very expensive, particularly when ordering from Australia. It would make some of the most expensive products a lot easier to purchase.

I hope you can help, thanks Iblitz.

5 Likes

Please dont take out a payment plan to buy fields. Overall its just not a good idea to do.

Why is that ?, and is it even available ?

1 Like

Not everyone is rich you know, the blueprint of life and Blood Plasma Protocol aren’t exactly cheap, it would make my life much easier and I would be able to afford them.

2 Likes

IMHO, I think taking on debt voluntarily because of buying fields is… not ideal. Please read the fine line.

3 Likes

BTW, I think for US residents, Teespring shop do have payment plan avaliable on their site.

Why ?, I use zip pay and after-pay all the time with no problems, it’s not exactly like you have to pay back with interest, no big deal, and it makes expensive items affordable. I also hate credit cards and don’t use them, after-pay is so much better.

1 Like

Oh ok, I am in Australia.

Just LOOP the Mindsettings Album bro.

1 Like

I am not sure what that is ?, new here, is that a payment plan ?

2 Likes

Hey man, I’m an Aussie too and the fields are more expensive for us for sure because of the currency exchange and tax rate. So far I haven’t found a way to use afterpay - for non aussies this is really common in Australia everyone uses afterpay on smaller to mid size purchases so it’s not a big deal like taking out a loan ect. Tip I have for you is You can use zip pay on Gumroad if you have the Gumroad app on your iphone and use zip pay through Apple Pay.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Oh cool thanks :+1:, so if you or anyone here are to pick two fields to use as the best to help reduce side effects from the Covid19 vaccine what would you pick ?, I thought maybe Blood Plasma Protocol and Blueprint Of Life, if you haven’t had a Vax disregard, or maybe someone else can answer. I had a look around but just wanted a simple straightforward answer. Either way have you tried either of these fields ?, are they really that good and worth it ?

1 Like

Ok, thanks, not sure if it relates to my question about a payment plan ?, but yeah thanks anyway.

1 Like

Mind Settings album

1 Like

Ok, so I kind of get an idea what this mind settings album is…kind of, but not 100% on it ?

1 Like

Read the thread and you’ll get an even better idea.

So, answer to OP about payment plan is to listen to Mind Setting album. Gotcha.

5 Likes

Hey man, Paypal does offer Afterpay (or Zippay, forget whatever it is called) and like someone said before Teespring is also doing that as well. If you’re looking to get Plasma Protocol, it’s on Gumroad which I believe now allows you to pay with Paypal again so you’ll be able to use the payment plan. Blueprint of Life is on Teespring.

Also, discounts are available:

Holiday sales 15% off Teespring & Gumroad products.
Gumroad Code: seasonsofjoy
Teespring: seasonsofj

4 Likes

Hi @Iblitz. I hope you got an answer to your question that solved your concern. welcome-welcome-to-the-team

3 Likes