Payment Plan?

Ok will try the long haul one regularly, it’s unlikely an infection as my blood tests are completely normal and not displaying a fever ( I feel hot but no fever )

I was listening to the virus disruptor pretty regularly in certain situations I was in, close contacts with Corona infected people etc., the Bacteria one I haven’t much, I am also planning to get my ears professionally cleaned, some people have had success with this and I know a lot of listening to frequencies and fields over the years using headphones etc can push wax further into your ears and cause problems.

I haven’t heard of the lymphatic effusion one, is that different to the youtube Lymphatic drainage one ?

I do see a point to be honest, I have had many years experience with binaural beats ( basic and advanced ), a few years using Sapien and some of the fields quite consistently but just adapt depending, that’s how I roll. I also can have to limit my listening now days so I have to find more effective more powerful options that will make more progress without spending hours on headphones etc. I am ready for stronger/advanced fields.