Peach Springs: Testimonial Thread

The Peach Springs is a project that aims to provide a safety shelter for you and your family and friends in turbulent times.

It’s a beautiful, serene, peaceful and utopia like place. This place is a dream land. Everyone has his or her dream land that provides safety and happiness in its simplest form. Let this work gradually shift you away from the exciting but sometimes disturbing and draining world. Regain your inner peace. Eventually, this inner peace of you will manifest into outer peace around you and your loved ones. Your dream will become reality in the right time.

Description

War just hits. It’s part of human history. Sadly but inevitable, at least for now. Of course we can and should fight for our freedom and integrity. But many of us also have a family, childrens, beloved ones and good friends. We want to protect them in a safe and abundant place. And also, even the most courageous and brave need time to rest, replenish and fully recover in a serene, undisturbed environment to prepare for challenges of the future.

Here I present The Peach Blossom Spring. It is based on a famous chinese literature text Taohuayuanji (桃花源記), authored by celebrated pastoral poet Tao Yuanming (365-427 CE). The text is short, and it has several English translations. Read it and visualize it to manifest your peach blossom spring into reality.

1. Portal to The Peach Blossom Spring
  • Erasing PTSD from war experience or other serious traumas
  • Time perception is slowed when you are in The Peach Blossom Spring, to make your physical and mental healing process more efficient
  • Cut off from turbulent, cruel and violent energies and informations of outside world
  • Nourishment in all aspects
  • An emergency shelter
  • Regain your innocence
  1. Manifest your own Peach Blossom Spring
  • Have farmlands in fertile lands with clear streams
  • Have a property in countryside
  • Expert in farming, hunting, fishing and foraging
  • Self-sufficient and prosperous
  • No poverty
  • Hosting hearty feasts and have great guests
  • Great friends are your neighbors
  • Hospitality
  • Small, tightly connected community
  • Deliberately ignore politics and wars
  • Simple yet abundant life
  1. Protect and prosper in Peach Blossom Spring
  • Your place is insular to politics and war
  • Have a huge family, only if you want
  • Your family and lineage can survive and prosper for centuries in here
  • Self-sufficient in every aspect for centuries
  • Uncontaminated soil, water, and air for centuries
  • Outsiders are unaware of the existence of your place
  • Your place eludes unwanted visitors and invasions
  1. Peaches
  • Ward off evil spirits
  • Brings romantic relationships
  • Brings ideal spouse
  • Exciting sex life
  • Enjoy peaches, and this brings you longevity

I think Dream may have added something that I am not aware of yet. I welcome every owner of the Peach Springs to share his/her experiences with this creation. Cheers.

43 Likes

Congratulations on leading a community group for the 1st time, for following the inner push to take the chance.

Beautiful creation and i hope itll bring and expand cozy abundant safe lands every where. It will.

15 Likes

Beautiful! Took my breath away!

13 Likes

Wooow. Amazing artwork and project.

kimchisauerkraut :clap:

5 Likes

桃花源记 :yum:
nice…

6 Likes

Artwork belongs to Captain. I was also pleasantly surprised that it’s so vivid.

5 Likes

晉太原中,武陵人,捕魚為業,緣溪行,忘路之遠近。忽逢桃花林,夾岸數百步,中無雜樹,芳草鮮美,落英繽紛,漁人甚異之﹔復前行,欲窮其林。林盡水源,便得一山。山有小口,彷彿若有光,便舍船,從口入。

初極狹,纔通人;復行數十步,豁然開朗。土地平曠,屋舍儼然。有良田美池桑竹之屬,阡陌交通,雞犬相聞。其中往來種作,男女衣著,悉如外人﹔黃發垂髫,并怡然自樂。見漁人,乃大驚,問所從來,具答之,便要還家,設洒殺雞作食,村中聞有此人,咸來問訊。自云先世避秦時亂,率妻子邑人,來此絕境,不復出焉﹔遂與外人間隔。問今是何世,乃不知有漢,無論魏、晉。此人一一為具言所聞,皆嘆惋。余人各復延至其家,皆出洒食。停數日辭去,此中人語云:「不足為外人道也。」

既出,得其船,便扶向路,處處志之。及郡下,詣太守說此。太守即遣人隨其往,尋向所志,遂迷不復得路。南陽劉子驥,高士也,聞之,欣然規往,未果,尋病終。后遂無問津者。

4 Likes

nice little story but too many traditional characters haha

2 Likes

It’s easy to find English translation anyway :slight_smile: I think the original text can help understand what this is about.

2 Likes

With bad news of recent strained world food supply and skyrocket food prices, I’m now trying to manifesting my Peach Spring faster and eating more peaches. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I got this through a trade and just had peaches this week. Best peaches I have ever had. I hope to manifest the self sustaining paradise it represents.

6 Likes

I also want to mention that I have noticed that I feel untouched by the drama of the world since getting this. I had already had a measure of detachment beforehand, but now I feel grounded in an alternate reality.

Also bonus for me that is personal is that peaches was the native fruit of my first Animal Crossing village and that was the first taste of a type of “paradise” in my life. A place that felt comfy and safe that I could retreat to when exhausted by worldly duties. Now perhaps this seems less and less of a fantasy as time goes by.

12 Likes

It’s great to learn that the first immediate effect of this NFT is working on you. :grinning:

This is the portal to Peach Springs at work. It’s quite actually easy to enter it. Personally I got into there accidently. :joy:

According to Captain’s explanation, it will gradually grow. Unlike the portal and the unfazedness that’s immediate, the realization of your safe homeland will take time. Pieces by pieces, they will come into place.

I truly thank you for this wonderful feedback. I submitted this project not long after the war in Urkraine started. I felt this is a suitable project at the time. It’s truly my pleasure to see people benefit from this. :+1:

11 Likes

I just re read the thread of Sammy’s talking about connecting to nfts and servitors today. So I really wanted to put it into practice with peach springs.

I started with 1 min session of just looking and focusing on the picture. I felt the energy subtly kinda like a push pull flow from the pic to me. It was nice.

Then I just jumped to a 4 min session right after lol, and it was great I was like gleefully smiling and giggling couldn’t help it really. Energies of joy and happiness really come out strong with this one. As I’m writing this I still feel connected to those energies.

Hmm I like it, im glad I got it lol.

5 Likes

This is the first NFT I got a larger print of, like 12 inches long. When gazing at it, I can see waves coming out of it, or wavy mirage-like distortion of the space in front of it. Still feeling very peaceful in my home, despite stressful things happening around us, and the occasional domestic conflict seems to fizzle out quickly. I think it pushed me to get the Feng Shui audio too, which is now helping the manifestation concretely. I am surprised how much I like this one, and also want to try printing my other ones out large.

Peach Springs: Very underrated NFT.

9 Likes

Friends,

Where is the link to buy this?

With love

Kindfulness1

2 Likes

Hi,

You have to have a lookout for it in the buying/selling thread. Perhaps someone there will trade for it too, it’s possible.

Also, I think this was an NFT on venly, you can check out the marketplace of sapien med NFTs currently listed.

1 Like

All copies of this project was sold out, since it was in the venly/teespring days… You may seek this on the selling thread. Perhaps some owners would like to sell it. Good luck!

2 Likes