Pendant of the Magi

Yea but just wondering if I reduced the number of tags and wore the pendant if things would move faster and then I may actually see things happening.

Magi tag makes me less hungry because of the energy it provides all the time

something on the side I noticed

6 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting for mine to come through post.

Does the Magi tag already have energy stored in it for use or do i have gather energy from somewhere?

Also where are the best sources to find lots of energy for good useā€¦ Should i just go in my back garden or in nature?

4 Likes

It says it takes junk energy from your surroundings passivly I think, so on its way it already has some and gets some all the time, then makes it into clean type energy to be used on you.
You can choose which kind of enrgy you want stored too, example from a tree, the sun, some beings (ask maoshan) he said he stored the energy from a ritual he made with a entity (if I remember reading it correctly)

You can take energy from anywhere, depends on what kind of emergy you want to use. Expirement with it and see how it goes

5 Likes

Howā€™s it going for you so farā€¦ Do you feel that your tags/audios are more effective or are you able to manifest them?

Surely to god, the Magi tag must passively add more energy to the tags you wear and the audio fields you listen to?

1 Like

Yeah fields work better,same as tags and yes it adds passive energy too, means listening to more fields and getting less tired

4 Likes

I feel like this plaque makes me lose less weight when I wear it. 3 days ago I walked 24 km. I lost almost nothing in relation to my weight while I had very little to eat that day and I listened to the weight loss audios. A few days before before when I didnā€™t wear it, I lost weight pretty quickly.

If this is the case I tell myself that this pendant could give the possibility of eating very little while having sufficient energy to make the body function properly. Like some people who feed on prana and light (ex Hira Ratan Manek). they no longer need food.

3 Likes

Iā€™m surprised noone is using the active part of this tag.
Its probably so diverse that noone knows how to use it.

Iā€™ve used it 2 times in the last 2 days for shielding purposes when I felt invasive emotions from hyper anxious people around me and it worked surprisingly well.

Just communicated what I wanted in my mind and thatā€™s it.
I was already wearing the shielding tag ,but the pendant of the magi seems to be more powerful or synergistic with it.

2 Likes

Big Assumptions. :) not everybody likes to share what they discoverā€¦ unfortunately.

Pendant of the Magi enhances and strengthens other tags benefits

7 Likes

*sharing

That too but it was my intention that set the spark on fire ,meaning there was some action required .

2 Likes

Heavy rain with thunderstorms here, and asked Magi pendant to store that energy from the environmentā€¦
Also, I have an idea that this should be able to capture the ā€˜cone of powerā€™ while playing it and asking to store it. This gonna be overpowered for the manifestations If anyone wanna try.

7 Likes

Or the energy from Solidifier :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:smiley: :smiley:

I actually did try combining these,

Mr. Skull as the Manager combining Solidifier + Cone of Power + Magi Pendantā€¦lol;

***Created something to make One to Many of solidifier power;

7 Likes

+Skull

12 Likes

Will there ever be a restock? Or perhaps an upgraded NFT version like the Eternal? :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

How many places can I store on the magi ?

Is the energy constantly used even if I dont give instructions to do so ?

If I use the energy of a stored place how often can I use it , just once and then all the energy is gone ?

1 Like

Just viiiiibin
Soking in the energy

12 Likes

Should have let the Magi Pendant wear those sunglasses! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Next time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yes looks like a cool pendant of magi!!

Enjoy :sunny::sunny:

1 Like