Pent up anger which is turning into rudeness

Hi guys!

I’m struggling with pent-up anger which is turning into rudeness. I notice whenever someone says something I don’t like instead of responding calmly I respond in a rude manner. I feel like this rudeness is coming out of a place of pent up anger. Anger that I have accumulated over the years through bad experiences which I’m taking out on people. It’s making me feel really bad about myself because deep down I know that I’m not that person.

Are there any audios that you’ll recommend?

Thanks

4 Likes

Anger Management

6 Likes

You can also try Become Kinder, more patient person and Heart and Solar plexus chakra :slightly_smiling_face: Alos what came to my mind, Emperor or Empress from the arcana archetype.

5 Likes

Hi,

This one from the Crucible series on Gumroad comes to mind,

Also I think it’s a good idea to loop this one

3 Likes

Thanks for all the suggestions!
Will have a look at it

1 Like
  • Crucible of the Past, if possible, I would recommend the whole Crucible series on Gumroad
  • Anger is destructive to your Heart Chakra, so you should use the fields focused on the heart area: Radical Emotional Change, Heart & Solar Chakra, Soul Restoration (Heart Storage Center), Emotional Release
  • Fields to connect to other people: The True Self of Others, Become Kinder, Oxytocin + Neuropeptide Y
  • Learn to control your emotions: the SEE system
  • Anger is just the tip of an iceberg, you could work on yourself to identify the underneath emotions (fear, shame, pain, insecurity…) and find suitable fields for these emotions. Human psychology and emotions are after all complicated.
5 Likes

Yep, this. :point_up:

In fact, I’d go a step further and say that, IME, in a lot of cases, anger is the (less effective) solution to an underlying issue.

2 Likes