People constantly leech off of my energy, which restoration audio to get?

Hello folks, planning on getting one of the soul restoration audios, since I read that it seals energy leakages and deepens your connection with the divine. I hang out with people who constantly feed off of my energy, emotionally and mentally and since we’re in the same mentorship program, I can’t just cut them out of my life on a whim. Also, these are not inherently malicious people, just a bit demanding; and draining as a result. I can afford to get only one soul restoration audio at the moment, which should i get? The core, brow or heart centre one?

I feel soul core is really important as it will help rejuvenate other soul centres too, but emotional and mental centres also need work to fully heal, cut cords and stop leakages. Naturally I would say first soul core but eventually you will have to work on the other centres too.

1 Like

If you can afford it, try Your Energetic Being and Inner Armor & Magnetic Resonance.

1 Like

Going off what @Zonkmeister is saying make sure you shield that energy first because if you
Try to replenish without shielding you could just be feeding others (since you say you feel that’s an issue)

So: options

Shielding 3.0
Inner armor magnetic shield
Black mirrored stone shield
The grand jealousy shield

Then replenishment:

Soul restoration
Your energetic being
Negentropic jing/chi/shen
Jing/chi/shen (patreon)

3 Likes