People who don't believe in "Detoxing"

There seems to be a lot of people who claim there is nothing to detox, and that you don’t need to detox your body. I am not sure how imbecilic you have to be to believe this, but that’s besides the point. I think most of us on this forum know this is not the case, of course, especially if you take into account that most people’s “diets” consist of straight up poison form various sources.

Things do not magically fix themselves on their own, if there is something interfering with that process. That’s really the point of doing various cleanses and detoxing.

But really the main culprit I think when it comes to what really “toxifies” your body, other than the usual chemicals and pollutants, fungi, bacteria, viral DNA and so on - probably have to be parasites.

A lot of which are not even KNOWN, studied, or discussed by the modern medical establishment - you’ll never ever find out about them, unless you see them leave your body due to doing a heavy cleanse for prolonged periods of time.

And people wonder, why they age and die even thought they’re vegan or raw vegan etc. Because something else is eating you, and you’re fading away as a result.

I’m sorry if anyone finds this topic unnerving or disturbing, but sometimes you need a little tough love and a reality check, especially if you didn’t know about this.

If this is something you don’t know much about, I suggest you invest your time into this and fact check this for yourself. Remember, everything in your body is using up your resources. Ask yourself, do you really want it there? Do you want it to control your cravings, influencing your behaviors and thoughts, do you want it triggering unpleasant emotions or giving you chemical and hormonal imbalances?

9 Likes

Yeah it’s amazing on webmd it said that you don’t need to detox your body, it shocked me

5 Likes

That’s absolutely horrible. Should be called murder md lol. Jokes aside its very sad

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. Detoxing is more important than it’s give credit for (peep @ album Mythic lol)
It’s also why I really love going for Biologique Recherche’s French Infrared Sliming and Detoxifying Wrap lol; the results even on an energetic level are immense

2 Likes

I’m on the fence about detoxing. There’s an episode of “Adam Ruins Everything” that covers detoxing. According to it, all detoxing, juicing, cleanses, etc are scams.

ETA: Found it.

My personal opinion about the video you’ve linked:

This is mainstream propaganda to keep people victims of the pharmaceutical industry.

Sapien Medicine has released various detox fields. If you believe in the wisdom of Sapien Medicine, you can be sure that detoxing exists and is very necessary and healthy.

And this “Adam” dude urgently needs 24/7 listening to Estrogen Reduction.

6 Likes

“Detox just isn´t your skins job”

“Hydration is great for flushing toxins out”
“Sorry, science says nope”

Should get fired for this bs alone.

2 Likes