People who listen to 15 plus fields, how?

How do you guys listen to this many fields without getting overwhelmed lol also do u guys see results from each and every one in full effect or is it more subtle?

4 Likes

I see/have Somewhere between subtle and full effects, so it’s middle ground for me (for most fields, while for some, I see potent and immediate effects, like for/the following fields: hemorhoids, eye Regeneration, Brain Regeneration, Virus Disruption, 3 purifiers, Jing Infusion, etc.).

Energy Work, like Chakras work (Mantras and all sorts of other stuff to stimulate the chakras), Reiki and of course Fields which target my Energy, Aura and Chakras, plus a chill mind ( mind and emotions, if not controlled can siphon energy away) and a balanced lifestyle (somewhat lol), including exercise, can and do help with listening to more fields.

Nowadays I might reach 20+, but I tried even more before, it’s just that I was kind of tired and not physically, but mentally, with/from too many fields.

1 Like

Sometimes with Tower of Power

4 Likes

I do not usually listen to many because the effects are minor (said by Maitreya and Quadible) but before when I did I could feel the energy, I stopped doing it mainly because it consumed time and left me exhausted both physically and mentally

3 Likes

As far as effectiveness goes, I’ll say I definitely still notice the effects of each field even if it’s one of 15+ that I’m using that day. Whether it is as effective as if I’d just used that one alone or just a handful of fields, I can’t say for certain. Most likely not. But, I’m not necessarily looking for any singular benefit on any given day. My MO is to have incremental improvement across a wide range of areas over time. So, the “more fields” approach suits me well for what I’m after. Obviously this will be different for everyone.

Regarding the overwhelm portion of your question, I do certainly get overwhelmed occasionally, but not regularly. That happens more often when I’ve implemented a field that’s new to me, but the overload effect tends to go away after I’ve adjusted to it. As a matter of fact, I’ve experienced it this week after finally scooping up Plasma Flaunt with the flash sale code.

But, generally, I can get away with 15 (sometimes well over) fields in a day without feeling too taxed.

That said, I devote a decent amount of time each day to fields that unblock, cleanse, rebalance, and replenish my energy body and I’m sure that helps. I also have a few servitors that help with that process. In particular, my Gnome servitor has been a godsend in terms of grounding. My first day with him I asked him to please run regular checks on my energy and provide grounding as he saw fit and I haven’t had to listen to automated grounding or physically ground once since, whereas before I would do either/both numerous times each day (although I still do physically ground just because it feels great, nothing beats the classics).

3 Likes

I think of it this way: there are 2 kinds of fields, ones that help you go somewhere and others that just help you where you are. Generally speaking, the fields where you are trying to change yourself in some significant way, or going somewhere, are going to be the ones you can’t play a ton of every day if you want to see significant progress. You can’t go in too many different directions at once. Other fields that help you where you are, like jing, chi, shen, acu-automaton, mana circuits, clearing, shieldings, etc, are things you can do more of and not get overwhelmed because they’re strengthening you and not forcing you to adapt to something new. I think a lot of the health fields help you where you are as well, unless the problem is severe enough that you’re actually “going somewhere” instead.

I hope this makes sense. I might come back to clarify the wording and the thought because I’ve never actually written it out before. I get this from a gentleman’s work I follow where he teaches about the difference between “park bench” and “bus bench” things, and I think it’s a good mental framework to use to classify the differences between the two.

The other factors that may be in play in this are grounding, energy body strength, adaption to fields in general, sleep, stress, nutrition, quality of stacks, focus on the fields vs passive listening, and many more where it makes sense why some can do a lot and others can’t do as much. It’s the same as weight lifting, some people are naturally more suited to doing tons of volume at heavy loads, and others can’t do as much before they break. Some people have more ability to handle energy, and others don’t have that natural ability to handle as much or just don’t see results. Like all things in life, it’s fairly obvious what category you fit in as long as you’re honest with yourself.

3 Likes

Really great answers so I won’t repeat them.

Clearing, energizing, expanding (expansion card is userful over long-term) balancing and grounding are always needed. Some transmutation too if working with fear+trauma.

Well my advice sucks cause it basically is “use all fields”. But the order would be physical+energy body tune up, intercessions, then conceptual+alchemy fields.

After the tuneup and intercessions, you can do Dream Seeds channel playlists as they are (or adding loops to some fields).

When I started out, I did a PONR stack, with lots of mana circuits, and also did lots of plasma light. Then I got another upgrade with quasi crystal looped for many hours while awake and some sleeping. Sounds like a lot, but it is just one day for a major upgrade.

In between PONR and looping quasi, I used the cards like a maniac.

So I always did 50+ fields playlists (plus them being looped, and listened to several of them) since the beginning with no problem.

Nowadays I sometimes listen to other creators, use radionics, etc; not consistently, but for the sake of “working out” my energy body in new ways.

2 Likes