Permanent Changes or not?

So in the faq section it is stated that if we miss a day the momentum of change is stopped and the change gets reverted to normal.Does this mean the changes are not permanent and to keep them permanent we have to listen to the audios for our entire life? e.g if i gain 2 inches in height and then stop listening to the field then will I lose those 2 inches?

1 Like

Hey! :)

So this question has been asked enough to have an official answer here on forums :)

You also wanna have an understanding of the fields, do you expect superhuman genius to always be bumping your brain or do you expect the neurons you have worked long and smart enough to grow to just vanish and fade away? Do you expect height to just shrink or yourself not to keep growing because you have stopped stimulating your growth palates?

I’ll leave you with the answer here :)

You can find the same answer by typing “permanent” in the search box too:)

15 Likes

Its a very interesting concept that you can use to your advantage on getting the results /accomplishing the things you want .

But if you donnt , doenst mean you dont gain anything .

Use your own strategy , you can make it!

4 Likes

Hmm, that’s inspiring!

5 Likes

I really appreciate you guys taking the time to answer my questions and I’m really grateful and I had one last question regarding sapien med videos.I would really appreciate it if you could answer my question.What I want to know is in the faq section it says we should not listen to more than 4-10 audios at a time but what does it mean by “at a time” like literally at a particular instance of time as in overlapping multiple fields on a same device or through multiple speaks or does he mean that we shouldn’t listen to more than 4 audios(meant for different goals e.g face toning and muscles growth) at an extended period of time say a day or a week/month.Thank you so much.
Also English isn’t my first language so If I didn’t explain properly I’m sorry and I hope you get the idea.Thanks

4 Likes

You can do it all the things you are saying . You are right .

But its a bit complex .

I recommend you to follow the recommendations ( very well thinked and with so many background behind )

Because you want to avoid any side effect or at least the field working at his "full potential"

Thats why .

One field per moment
and “4” fields are the number of fields Saapien Med finded its appropiate for almost every person .

This can change with the time , and also you… knowing , what are your doing.
Time , experience , XP , LEVEL UP .

Like a video game : ( In case you like RPG )

You cant wear LVL 80 Items if you are only lvl 17 .

(Not perfectly accurate the example , but you got the idea )

With time you can “level up” your energy system and do more things .

Like a muscle .

5 Likes

Actually Sir you didnt get my question.What I wanted to know was what did he exactly mean by “at a time” as it could be interpreted in two ways:
1.First one being all the fields being played at the same instant of time(overlapping of fields) for example if this is what he means then I can listen to 10,20,30 audios in a day but only 4 at one instance of time
2.Second one being the amount of fields we can listen for a complete course(1 day,1week or 1 month). for example if this is what he means I can’t listen to more than 4 different fields for one entire day or lets say regularly for a week or a month(s)

1 Like

One field at the time

Per day , its not an static number

1 Like

Oh great Thank you so much

2 Likes

:ok_hand: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes