-Extreme Muscle Growth Stimulation
-Extreme Fat Burn: Thermogenic Weight Loss
-Automated Workout System
-Double Chin Removal
-Arm fat Removal
-Stomach Shrinking and Toning
-Facelift and Facial Toning Treatment
-Vocal strengthening and increase

My intuition tells me that these are non permanent. Now, I’m not a 100% that all of them are right, but I’m 85% sure that Sammy will say these are all, for the most part non permanent…

1 Like

Subconscious Limits Dissolver ver 2.0 is Permanent

4 Likes

Hello, those that produce chemicals etc., are temporary as in the production of it is not a sustained permanent thing, but the effects they cause can be permanent changes, like new dendrite spikes, neuron growth, muscle growth etc. Like the height growth, if you get taller, you are not going to get shorter when you stop. If you increase testosterone and it causes muscle growth etc., those things should remain.
But you wont be producing a sustained massive amount for the rest of your life (but it does help recover the production level to around peak health) So just apply a bit of logic with the descriptions.
Cholesterol and Plaque can be broken up and removed, and that is permanent. But it gonna build back up if you consume the things that built it up in the first place.

56 Likes

About mental fields and spiritual development fields?

When do we know that such fields are permanent?

1 Like

Add Glutathione also as non permanent

I would, but it’s Zen’s thread…

1 Like

Synesthesia I believe is permanent.

There might be a bit of confusion in the community when discussing this.

There seem to be two different questions commonly asked.

There is the question of which fields are included within the 4 ‘permanent physical change fields’ recommended in the FAQ to speed up results, and there is the question of whether the effects of a field are ‘permanent’.

Is this thread about the ‘permanent physical change’ fields with the recommended limit of 4, or is it about whether the effects of a field are ‘permanent’?

Many of the fields can have permanent effects but may not be the included in the suggestion of 4 ‘permanent physical change’ fields to speed up progress.

There has been quite a bit of confusion about which fields are included within the recommendation of 4 ‘permanent physical change’ fields.

A list of the ‘permanent physical change’ fields in the recommendation would be different from a list of all fields which can have permanent effects.

It might be helpful to clarify which of the two topics we’re talking about, or perhaps use a different phrase to clarify the ‘permanent physical change’ fields to avoid confusion with all fields which have permanent effects.

18 Likes

superhuman genius isn’t permanent

5 Likes

that’s what i thought

This thread hasn’t been updated, ill take the time to update it later today after I get on my computer.

4 Likes

what? no way, but it increases IQ or not

@anon44251429 The effects can become permanent, but it may not be considered a ‘permanent physical change field’. It seems easy to confuse which we’re talking about.

7 Likes

Yes, its pretty confusing so clarifying this would be very helpful. Thanks!

1 Like

Well, it’s a great idea… Something you can totally do for others here. On another note, most of not (all) require daily listening others maybe every 2 or 3 days and one(?) Every other week (Super immune system charger). Looking forward to that thread!

3 Likes

How long do we need to listen to it to be permanent?

Probably a year. It depends how much you listen. I used to listen 1 to 2 times a field. So dreamweaver mentioned that it might take 1 year or so.