Permanent vs. Non-permanent fields MEGA-THREAD

what? no way, but it increases IQ or not

@anon44251429 The effects can become permanent, but it may not be considered a ‘permanent physical change field’. It seems easy to confuse which we’re talking about.

7 Likes

Yes, its pretty confusing so clarifying this would be very helpful. Thanks!

1 Like

Well, it’s a great idea… Something you can totally do for others here. On another note, most of not (all) require daily listening others maybe every 2 or 3 days and one(?) Every other week (Super immune system charger). Looking forward to that thread!

3 Likes

How long do we need to listen to it to be permanent?

Probably a year. It depends how much you listen. I used to listen 1 to 2 times a field. So dreamweaver mentioned that it might take 1 year or so.

I’d like to know too if this thread is about the 4 a day permanent field thing

is the thermogenic weight loss audio a permanent or non-permanent field?

1 Like

I think if it was permanent then your body would always be in a state of thermogenesis. That could problematic in the long run. I would say non permanent. But once you’ve lost the weight as long as your on a fair diet you should be able to keep the weight off. Think of it like using a sauna to lose weight.

4 Likes

thanks! the only reason i thought it might be permanent is that in the description it said that the audio works towards shrinking the size of your stomach, but I don’t think he means that the size will be shrunk permanently.

1 Like

I think it meant that you should only listen to up to 4 audios at once (as in overlapped), to experience permanent effects.

I don’t think the list is correct. Stem cells in themselves are permanent. Growth harmone is as well. Hiv, cancer? They’re not permanent?! How come? Is the Hiv supposed to return when you stop listening to the audio lol.

1 Like

Yes the list needs to get updated, I never made the edits.

2 Likes

Since when is the double chin removal permanent?
Same for the stomach shrinking and toning field?
I am not Profi but sounds weird

A lot of these fields create “permanent” effects but it’s up to you to maintain them.

7 Likes

Enhanced Brain Hemisphere isn’t permanent either. Great post btw

3 Likes

Super human Genius isn’t permanent…

1 Like

Is the facelift audio considered permanent or temporary? I think The collagen inducement and plate rich plasma should be temporary.

1 Like

Hey @Zen I thought Extreme Self Confidence, Become Whole and the Mental Health Almbum was supposed to be permanent.

Sorry this isn’t really updated,

@mods please remove this thread.

3 Likes