Persephone NFT

This week I do feel like I have “fallen” into underworld. I hope Persephone can give me some guidance.

4 Likes

Just gonna assume there’s no coincidences and take my seemingly random conversation with friends over dinner about what is a fruit and what is a vegetable and remembering vegetables have seeds as a sign to get this connection lol…

So I just bought Persephone …
It does seem, well… on a first glance, and in these few moments
that the ‘innocence’ part seems a lot like the healing touch,
in there, the refined self, having progressed much
has not forgotten about ‘this’ part of her…

6 Likes

exactly. what i tried to describe my feelings with her :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i noticed, when you said ‘let me happen’; it was like a distinctive part of Persephone touching you. I told her the very exact meaning in very slightly different words. I said ‘persephone, you make me (…)’ And in exactly what she makes me do, she makes me…happen.

2 Likes

nice you understand!

1 Like

with Aphrodite i felt something from me like outside. on my periphery. where i meet people. Persephone fills me up…hmm. english is not easy for my feelings :joy:

1 Like

hahaha go full italiano on them!
i understand the sentiments of your spoken words though.
Persephone feels more innate, for me it feels like something is slowly evaporating inside;
Yet, she still ‘holds’ these placements
tightly even.
It’s like she ‘freezes’ the surroundings of her healing
inside; strange sensations of powerful healing, not a soft gaze, and not a sublime touch
and it hits deep
well, as you can see haha

Aphrodite feels very close to me actually, but I can distinguish that the proximity is a doing of other NFTs; Aphrodite, on her standalone acquaintance, feels like a moving force from the outside. And it seems like it is her way of making the movements be all of your personal doings. Continuity and extension, like the feminine she is :)

6 Likes

I got Persephone, Isis, and Osiris this morning. Was so shocked there are still copies of all of them. Especially considering the generous prices!

5 Likes

Yeah brother I just did the same! And I’m way late to the party but I see they were meant to join me for this journey. Maybe The 7 Gods blessed me :sweat_smile:
Though I’m doubting the copy count is 45 after all this time, they’re not sold out lol

At this price and copy count, and with the Gods, Goddesses’ Dream blessed us to connect with, it’s a must buy.
Felt powerful waves after calling their names individually aloud, after purchase. After grabbing all the recent God nfts Dream released, I have a lot of worshipping and requests for them! :pray:

6 Likes

“In the previous lecture, we talked about the myth of Persephone, and how this Greek symbol relates to our psychological scenario. Persephone is a Greek Goddess, the daughter of Demeter and Zeus, who becomes entranced by a flower and is captured by Hades and taken into the Underworld. The story has many levels of meaning; it relates to the development of humanity in the ancient past, but right now we are primarily concerned with what it represents in us: the flow of forces and energies in our psychology, within us, within our mind, within our heart.

The flower that entranced Persephone is called Narcissus, and represents desire. We are entranced by desire. This story represents a psychological situation that happens in our minds.

Persephone is the daughter of the Divine Mother. Symbolically, the child of the Divine Mother is our Soul. Persephone represents our Essence, our consciousness, our true nature.

The understanding of the Essence, to know what it is, to experience it, to use it from moment to moment, is the original purpose of every religion. Nowadays, most have lost that purpose. Nonetheless, the original purpose of religion was to teach us how to recognize and then awaken the consciousness, thereby achieving union with our divine source, what some call God, Tao, Brahma, Allah, etc.

If you don’t know what your Essence is, if you cannot taste it, if you cannot feel it, if you cannot work with it, then you are not accessing, using, or experiencing real religion. The word religion comes from the Latin “religare,” which means “to unite, to bond,” and that re-union refers to the reunion of Persephone with Demeter, that is, the reunion of our Soul, our consciousness, with its source, its root, which we symbolize as the Divine Mother.

In reality, the Divine Mother has no form. She is a force, an intelligence, an energy. In Sanskrit, that energy-wisdom-intelligence is called Prajna: a kind of wisdom and intelligence that is beyond any intellectual concept or form. Prajna is the level of penetrating knowledge that perceives and understands the essential nature of all things. It is God-mind.

Our Essence (consciousness) came from that distant root, but we have no cognizance of it. Our Essence is just a seed, an embryo; it is a child, that the Greeks symbolized as Persephone; an undeveloped, innocent, beautiful, virginal maiden.”

-The Path of Balance, lecture from Glorian.org

7 Likes

Ah…ha!
They are a testament to the fact:
There’s a divinity in compassion and in innocence!!!
There’s a divinity in faith, and in acceptance!
There’s something beautiful about following the divine will!!
Very mesmerized and thankful, thank you again

2 Likes

Hmm I still haven’t received my email for this nft

I still haven’t received any additional email for claiming this nft :sweat:

1 Like

Try to contact support:

https://support.spri.ng/form/fan-contact/?utm_source=store&utm_medium=footer&utm_campaign=support_link

The thing about this is that according to this website it says my order has been delivered. Also this platform isn’t just solely sapien medicine right?

Sent an email to them, hopefully I’ll get it soon. Phantom is very much more smooth going than this lol

2 Likes

Emailed them but they just email me back with the same download link for the image, nothing to claim the nft itself. Is there any way u can help me out @SammyG ?

1 Like

I also have same issue with Isis NFT.

3 Likes

I am also in the same boat.

2 Likes

I thought it may have had something to do with the fact that it hasn’t sold out yet, but I just checked my wallet and email and the Isis NFT not been minted as well, even though it has been sold out. I’m not really sure what’s going on, but venly/teespring etc. really have not been on top of these things since the whole Asclepius/Jawliner/Deja Vu/Wu Wizard NFT mint when they apparently had some changes with regards who was managing certain aspects of the minting process and Captain’s point of contact.