4 Likes

what’s that?

So don’t.

I think he might mean he’s not understanding haha

3 Likes

In layman terms it’s a tool for ascension and healing

2 Likes

Ohhhh. LOL.

@guggie2000 yeah bro it’s for perfect health, immortality, and rapid spiritual growth…and MUCH more.

Don’t feel bad, a lot of people don’t understand it. If they did, it would be one of the most sought after NFTs.

8 Likes

which one are you talking about though? and what if I edit the picture and use it?

What? it doesn’t work unless you own the NFT. I’m talking about the Philosopher’s Stone, what else would I be talking about?

there was another picture on top no 8 photo. And I can’t see if it’s NFT or not. I just see it’s a normal picture.

Oh…well yes the PStone…it’s an NFT. In its own way, the best one there is IMO.

1 Like

It says in title of the thread that it is a NFT.

2 Likes

I found this post online and wanted to know if anyone agrees or has thoughts with this comment? I was contemplating kundalini then an intuition plopped in my mind to use the philosopher stone.

"Terry The Philosophers Stone | Gnostic Warrior By Moe Bedard
8 years ago
Definitely disagree with the philosopher’s stone being a physical object and quite disappointed to see that on this website. Alchemy is all about internal transformation masquerading under the guise of physical chemistry, so it would only make sense that the philosopher’s stone is some internal state as opposed to an actual substance…

My understanding is that the Philosopher’s Stone is a state of such internal sexual charge and purity that the ‘Kundalini Serpent’ flows freely throughout your body to connect the energy centers of your own body with that of the natural world (Mother) and God (Father). The Royal Marriage of the Red King and White Queen. You become a pure internal unity that reunifies yourself as well as your mind with nature and God.

I’ve experienced what I could call this over a period of just under a week and can only describe it as beyond absolute bliss and connection. The quintessence of freedom. Your energy never burns out, you constantly feel blissful (literally, words do it no justice) and you require no more than a couple hours sleep at night, if that. It can only be described as heavenly. Oh, and you don’t have to sit in meditation or something to maintain it, it stays with you so long as you maintain the internal unity and purity

The philosopher’s stone, to my mind, is not at all a physical object, but a purified internal state of perpetual unity and flow of energy that reconnects you to the unified mind of nature and God. The Holy (Which provides the notion of a unity) Spirit dwells within you."

Also:

Edward
3 years ago
The philosophers stone is the heart which is the zero point of the toroidal field(aura)each of us generate. It is no coincidence that the first 2 letters of the word aura are au which is the chemical symbol for gold. Only the heart can transmutate hatred into love.

3 Likes

I used to think the same thing- the truth is it’s both symbolic and literal. But even if we were talking about the Philosopher’s Stone created through Tantra, it’s still a morphogenic field within the body and can be replicated, which is what this field is. I have it and it’s one of my favorites, period. It’s the true energetic Philosopher’s Stone whether made alchemically inside or outside physically. Even if it were made into an object that reflects the result of the inner work of Tantra, that physical object would then carry a field which would have the same effect as if made inside.

So worry not- this field will create the Philosopher’s Stone within you.

BTW This is the single most underrated NFT there is.

8 Likes

:pray: Thank you for your insights!

1 Like

As within, so without :green_heart:

2 Likes

Exactly! :100:

2 Likes

My teacher has been teaching about gold being truth, and tells us to run a “gold ring of truth” vertically through the aura and body, and then I started thinking of the phrase Light body and Au-Ra (gold-sun), the gold light of god/truth. It’s all related, and the philosopher’s stone is the transmutation of “base metal into gold”. As human ascends the body turns more and more light, like the sun. Truly a field for the light body!

3 Likes

Is This still available? Where would I go to look for this? I’ve just made an account for the forum and have not dealt with NTF’s before. This is my first posting on these forums so I apologize that I’ve not read all the rules and guidelines to internalize them yet. I hope going strait here isn’t against the rules or etiquette. I Just saw this and it drew my interest. I’m still working on energy sensitivity, but its a Philosopher stone… I can’t not want to ask about it. Just the help such a tool could provide In transmuting emotions makes it desirable.

1 Like

It’s my personal favorite NFT :slight_smile:

It can do so much I don’t know where to begin.

Go to the NFT Buy/Sell thread and ask if anyone is selling it or you can check Venly.market and buy directly from there if someone has it up there for sale.

2 Likes

You would have to look on the secondary market at Venly.market or it sometimes shows up in the Buy/Sell thread on this forum.

1 Like