Phoenix Sage

Wait just to be sure you don’t want to put the sleeping field separately on the right tag with the picture of the sandman do you?
Most people put the fields they bought on the corresponding picture.
You should put both on one tag. Make the servitor and then give it (same item) the ability

6 Likes

I got them here and am happy how they turned out. Great quality - at least comparable to the old Sapien tags, and price is cheap and they are good to deal with. They sell mini tags and regular size. By default they print the image on both sides, so let them know if you don’t want that.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/763650003/mini-dog-tag-personalized-photo-pendant?ref=yr_purchases

3 Likes

It is such a blessing to have Phoenix Sage. Today, I didn’t sleep too well so I did the morning sauna, did some chores, and decided to take a quick afternoon nap.

I told Phoenix to heal my whole body and remove all the stress, fatigue, and grogginess that I’m feeling while I take a nap.

I took an hour nap and I felt so rejuvenated! My brain fog and fatigue are gone. Plus, I feel at peace with myself :relieved:

17 Likes

I don’t know if anyone experienced this with Phoenix regards to transferring your negative emotional state to a positive emotional state.

I had a bit of anxiety last night. I utilized Phoenix and said “Take all of my anxiety and negative emotions from my whole body and turned it into a calm, smooth, peaceful, flow like state.” I imagined like Bruce Lee and make my body feel like water lol.

Anyways, right away I felt a cooling sensation all over my body especially my whole head and throat area. It’s probably where I held a bit of tension to be honest. Everything felt like a swoosh feeling and I felt an energy barrier or aura surrounding me. I literally felt like I was floating in water and it felt so surreal to me. I felt I had a calm confidence feeling within me.

After that, Phoenix decided to turn up a nice warm heat around me and I feel like I’m roaring ready to go. I went to sleep peacefully and then had a dream where I was meditating at a temple and for some reason the energy I felt was still there in the dream! I finished my meditation and somehow I learned how to do martial arts lmao! :rofl: All the extra energy disperse out of my body and it felt so good!

Ok maybe I had that dream because I started to watch Samurai Jack last night and it was like my childhood show lmao.

But anyways, I never had a dream quite like that. It did feel like I needed to let go all the negative energy and punch it out for some reason. I literally was thinking about a martial arts type of guild when I woke up.

And now we have fucking Eternal Avatars! :star_struck: I’m super excited for that guild tbh. I want to continue to experiment with this calm confidence ability and apply it to my daily life.

15 Likes