Phyiscal Healing (Regrow of body cells)

Hello, everyone, :wink:

What tips and recommendations do you have for regrowing, restoring or changing body cells?

I’ve been listening to audios for this purpose for a long time (1-1.5 years) and still haven’t been able to get the desired results.

Are there any special tips and tricks when it comes to the regeneration or restoration of body cells (e.g. teeth, gums, hair, …)?

How is it in your opinion possible to really let receded gums grow back (regenerate)? Has anyone of you ever done this or something similar?

In addition to the field that leads to the regeneration of the specific body cells (gum regeneration / plasma soaked teeth and gums), I also thought of the following for a stack:

• Smart Stem Cells / Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal
  • Advanced Healing

Do you have any other ideas for a stack when it comes to restoring body cells? Is there anything specific to consider? Specific procedures? Are there any success reports on this?

Thank you for your support :grin:
Markus

4 Likes

Perhaps you want to try taking some supplements like sea moss (contains most minerals that your body need) or some vitamins? Your body needs resource to be able to initiate healing. Fields help to initiate the process but you probably still need the resource.

2 Likes

Hi, meggi/Markus! welcome-back-hello-welcome-back

I know there will be some stack recommendations coming soon. You have really been persistent with your current stack. I am sure you will find other fields that may have more effect for your needs. :)

1 Like

What are you trying to achieve? How are you measuring your progress? 1.5yrs is pretty long time to see wide variety of changes.

Hi
alright. I will do that :-)

So fields for initiating the process and a good “nutritional foundation” as a resource to make it real on a physical level.

Hehe :D
Thank you.

Still be thankful for powerful recommendations.
I think the stem cells are the most versatile and powerful ones?

1 Like

Hi,
in general to regenerate my cells. To be more specific: To regenerate gum (stem) cells.

The measurement in this cases is to look for physical changes (Before and after Pictures). I would perceive changes visually.

Hello, in that case you need to be sure if stem cells are being redirect to any other organ, ie. anywhere else you think your body needs any repair?

Hi Kalacakra,
how to do that?
Do I have to do this consciously while listening to stem cells audio? Like feeling or drawing (“sucking”) the energy into the area? Or can I just listen to the audios while doing anything else?

Hello, it is actually a great way to get results faster. You can go through this thread.

Visualization is Underrated & Dramatically Boost Field Results - General Discussion - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

I read it. Supernice, thanks!

I think you could also consider removing old dead cells so new healthy ones can replace them

Senescent cell removal
Detox fields

Hope that helps :green_heart:

1 Like

alright, I’will consider adding this to my stack
thank you jen! =)

1 Like

Hi Meggi.
You have dedication and quality fields from Sapien: that is a great start.
You might want to also look at other conditions necessary to bring about results.
Like proper nourishment, energy sensitivity and absence of negative subconscious beliefs. You also should make sure that no physical causes get in the way. For example, if for some reason the body get as much or more damage than repair.
I personally experience small but noticeable changes in the right direction after what is now few months with fields.

May you find the healing you seek

1 Like