Piercing healing audio/field?

hey guys, so i got a nostril piercing and it formed a bump ( Keloid) its not that big but i want to heal it. I don’t know about skin regeneration fields because i still got my piercing i didn’t and will not take it offs since when its infected taking it off its the worst thing you can do
Do yall got any advice to heal the keloid? Like some field/audio?
To heal it while the piercing is still inside
Thank you
I will be grateful if someone could answer because i am afraid if it regenerates my skin it will close and i have the piercing inside i am a bit paranoid aha

Hey!

I have a few piercings so following the recommendations should be your first thing on the list :)

And then the recommendations are usually bacteria related and stuff

So you can use ivermectin, HGF (inflammation) field, and bacteria/fungus fields.

Also if you have tonic 31 or plasma glass skin or ALA field, use that too.

And our infused salt water :salt:

(All with saline spray, and antibiotic cream/spray)

3 Likes

thank you,Listening to only HGF Will it work?

2 Likes

No :) Is it a new piercing though? Because keloids are usually a sign of both irritation and/or bacterial infection or a ‘piercing gone wrong’ situation. Talk to your piercer about it, see what they suggest and apply the same logic to fields. If they go with antibiotics use anti bacterial fields and the others mentioned above, but in most cases these 3 should help. Make sure to use a topical treatment.

3 Likes

Plasma Light and infrasoumd beach audio could help!

3 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

i don’t have bacteria/fungus will it work with the other 2 fields? HGF and ivermectin?

1 Like

The one available on youtube, there is also lymphatic effusion+ on patreon. And salt cleanse.

1 Like

Where is the salt cleanse one?

1 Like

Found it thankkk youu soo mccuh!!

1 Like

Will use everything, thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for the advice

1 Like

You’re most welcome!! Enjoy your piercings;)

1 Like

There’s a field on youtube: “Skin Scarring Repair (For piercings also)”.
If you have the piercing inside, the field doesn’t close it.

2 Likes

Oh, thank God i was a bit paranoid about that! Thanks for the clarification

Hi, where can I find that salt cleanse field?
I have a lot of piercings that should be healed by now (over 2 years old), but my ears are still a bit swollen and red almost every day. So I want to try this field or any other tips? :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is this:

But I don’t think that’s what the OP meant…rather that they use saline water on their skin. I don’t even know if this would charge water much. Probably yes. But this is more for your own energy.

Thanks for reminding me of this though…salt is very effective at cleaning stuff and I definitely haven’t been using it. I even read some (huge) relationship problems getting solved with a lot of effort and a lot of salt water to clean the house constantly until the fights stopped.

1 Like

Yeah I found that one too, but I also don’t think its the one they meant. But yes this field is a good one too!! :)