Plant Growth and Enhancement

Actually that’s an interesting question. I’ve noticed that all my plants in my bedroom window are reaching in towards the room and not to the window where the daylight is, at the same extent as before. I play my night stack for about 6 hours every night and it must be something with the fields they are drawn to. And I don’t play the plant growth one…

5 Likes

Yes!
I remember reading somewhere that plants like music.

They seem to like violin sounds the best. But hate rock music :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Aah, it could be the sound itself…

1 Like

Do you play any audio that has to do with Love? Any living thing or person is attracted to love.

2 Likes

Not really. Face, hair, skin, vitamins, stemcells, anti aging, higher self, ego diss, subconscious limits diss. Maybe the regeneration factor in the fields?

1 Like

Don’t worry nature is my thing, they gonna love it.
The devic world is the one I have been involved in a lot in for a long time, which I hope to get back into.

besides.

That’s a speaker, and anyone who has plants and gardens, knows what fresh growth looks like.

25 Likes

A Devic Intercession tag would be amazing!!!

9 Likes

yes but they really don’t like a lot people………

18 Likes

I found this an interesting point in the article I posted above.

Fascinated by Retallack’s findings, two other students went on to do their own test. Plants exposed to Haydn, Beethoven, Brahms, and Schubert grew towards and entwined themselves around the speakers. Another plant group grew away from a speaker that played rock music. That group even tried to climb a glass-walled enclosure in what appeared to be an attempt to get away from the sound.

A fascinating experiment would be to have 1 speaker playing classical music, and 1 playing plant growth, and seeing the difference.

2 Likes

Any updates?

Ugh… I have pics from this summer that I was going to post but never did.

Of course it works. Like everything else of Sapien Medicine.

7 Likes

Yes, look at the photos I posted. I’ll add another one if I remember once I wake up.

This playlist it’s ok?

Plant Growth and Enhancement
The Sun Gazer
Photosynthesis
The Sun Gazer
x3 times

2 Likes

Seems a good one to me

Thanks

Capt, could the plant growth audio or card work at the seed germination stage? i’m guessing a stronger seed makes a stronger plant?

6 Likes

yes, thats an excellent application

10 Likes

It’s ok play this field periodically even in winter, every 14-21 days or should they stay in hibernation?

1 Like

I was wondering this too

Maybe one should limit the use?

Up to you,

let them conserve if they are outside and need to, if they are in an artificial environment and not hibernating then go ahead.

6 Likes