Plasma Flower vs Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer

Dear Mods: This is a near-exact copy-paste of a comment at the end of Plasma Flower’s thread. If that’s an issue, I would be happy to delete that post (the one in Plasma Flower).

So a bit of a time crunch on my end, I am trying to get this field in place and playing before the eclipse if possible. We have some rather energetically sensitive people here at the moment and I’m trying to accommodate both now and in the future.

I’m deciding between Plasma Flower and Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer. However, if there are other contenders I haven’t considered, please let me know.

I’m looking for the most efficient/effective negentropic field that will hit as many buttons as possible (the shotgun/generalist approach). It seems like it would be Plasma Flower, propagating off the flower of life, but then I saw a few short responses in its thread of “depends on what you want to focus on”.

So I’ll take a stab at it and ask the experts (well, more expert than me for sure) to kindly point out if I get it wrong (and hopefully where/how so I can learn).

It seems like Plasma Flower and Ye Old end up with very similar general outcomes, but one does it by propagating through the life living in the surrounding environment, and the other does it by propagating through the environment to affect the life living in it.

Am I missing anything or am I way off base?

In case my goals are too vague. There’s the short-term of the eclipse energies. The long term is my physical and subtle bodies seem to be in very different places. I spent a long time malnourished and just beating my body into a hole. I’ve been healing for nearly 2 years but I’m looking to balance. So my hope is, using the law of least effort (20% of the effort generate 80% of the desired results), to use a generalist field to address all of me and my surroundings to get me and my environment closer to parity across the board.

2 Likes