Plasma Protocol

I presume it works on synovial fluids, Joint regeneration would be another one to consider.

The Anatomy of a Joint:

Joints are the areas where 2 or more bones meet. Most joints are mobile, allowing the bones to move. Joints consist of the following:

• Cartilage. This is a type of tissue that covers the surface of a bone at a joint. Cartilage helps reduce the friction of movement within a joint.
  • Synovial membrane. A tissue called the synovial membrane lines the joint and seals it into a joint capsule. The synovial membrane secretes a clear, sticky fluid (synovial fluid) around the joint to lubricate it.
  • Ligaments. Strong ligaments (tough, elastic bands of connective tissue) surround the joint to give support and limit the joint’s movement. Ligaments connect bones together.
  • Tendons. Tendons (another type of tough connective tissue) on each side of a joint attach to muscles that control movement of the joint. Tendons connect muscles to bones.
  • Bursas. Fluid-filled sacs, called bursas, between bones, ligaments, or other nearby structures. They help cushion the friction in a joint.
  • Synovial fluid. A clear, thick fluid secreted by the synovial membrane.
  • Meniscus. This is a curved part of cartilage in the knees and other joints.

Source

4 Likes

does this replace flaunt?

Read plasma flaunts description and you’ll know the answer to your question

there yah go.

2 Likes

what about face sculptor?

I don’t see anything about Plasma protocol or Plasma flaunt

1 Like

what do you mean you don’t see anything about Plasma protocol or Plasma flaunt? you just said flaunt replaces this?

to be fair i didn’t say anything apart from

(after changing your wording around)

i don’t see anything about plasma protocol or plasma flaunt in face sculptor… meaning plasma protocol/plasma flaunt do NOT replace face sculptor (as you are intending)

1 Like

ok thanks

3 Likes

These are still vey strong and effective. I had PP1 playing last night and accidentally fell asleep for about 3 hours while this played. I woke up this morning feeling so tired and groggy even though I went to bed with alot of energy. I have PLasma Flaunt, but I’m still going back to Plasma Protocol. I think they do something different that for my body gives me very noticeable results. Just have to be careful not to overplay these.

8 Likes

I use it 3 days a week, yes, often go to the toilet, very suitable for listening before going to bed :joy:

4 Likes

I’ll switch over eventually, but still on these og ones too. They pack some power

3 Likes

when i went for a long walk all downhill last weekend i had pain in my hips. i know that i have one leg longer than the other and i had the wrong shoes on. after two days i started to try all kinds of audios for bones and joints and fitness i had. but nothing helped. until i remembered plasma protocol 1 to cover everything i needed. i played it only once in the morning and since then the pain is gone. i was so impressed that i played it every day three times. tomorrow i will do the same with protocol2 for a week. besides plasma flaunt.
it also makes me a bit sweet nostalgic :blush:

9 Likes

So this essentially has full body telomere lengthening?

What fields can the plasma combo 3 replace?

@zen: What you did you with this. I have been diagnosed with a CAM hip impingement? Did you get surgery?

Hi,

I’d recommend watching this video

It’s not CAM hip impingement but it should paint a picture that even that level of recovery is possible.

I’ve gained more range of motion without that impingement but still not fully recovered the ‘standard ROM’. I lack internal and external rotation from both sides of my hip.

In terms of a playlist, I use:
Myofascial release (only when doing the stretches)
Hip flexors
Body symmetry (hips are usually biased)
The acquisition of Abdominal Definition
Core strengthening

(I loop these all day)

Stem cells and other regenerative audios would be good (targeted) but i think first address the problem instead of trying to fix it while you’re still having that problem.

The core (&Hip flexors) is important to address Anterior pelvic tilt (which i tend to have and doing so pushes the top my Acetabular rim closer to the femoral head making the chances to catch quicker instead of having more space for the full range)

Exercise that i’ve been using (after trying many different ones these work for me at-least my body feels ‘strange’ as in more mobile) it might not work for everyone but keep looking for something that gives almost instant result right after completing them.

I work a desk job and have very little movement throughout the day so this doesn’t help the health of my hips. so I’ve recently got a kneeling chair to adjust the position of my hips to a more neutral position.

a cheaper alternative would be a saddle chair

4 Likes

@Zen : thanks. I’m really doubting whether i should do the operation with the bone shaving. The doctor said, do it before you are 45 yo because the risk of arthritis or osteoporosis is higher. Youtube and the internet is full of you don’t need an operation, you need exercise, strengthening the hip flexors, pelvis muscles. Come to think of it, with yoga I did i also needed to extend the ROM (range of movement), but the leg was more tired and indeed the ROM was more hard. The first video with the guy that restored his hip fully is quite inspirational :slight_smile:

I got a wobble cushion of my son that I can use currently.

The more i look at this topic and eating epidemic it’s clear that the root issue is not being addressed… the root isn’t doesn’t make corporation millions, I’m reading youtube comments and I’m seeing 13-19 year old getting knee Surgery, hip Surgery, constant back pain. Something is not right for a child in a ‘negentropic’ phase of life to go through a life altering change is twisted. Majority of these health issues we encounter today can be greatly resolved with cleaner diet, putting the body through a phase of ‘detox’ so it can get rid of the things that have been damaging it for years, this includes bones, tissues, organs etc. Another thing is sitting, we’re always sitting and most of us in an incorrect way of sitting for hours on end. I look at my nephew and notice how he sits and it’s usually something like this:

intuitively his body feels most comfortable in that position. Sitting on a chair take us away from that and puts strain our muscles and joints overtime.

try the alternatives for a few months, listen to your body and see if nothing improves. I mean if something is really important to you it’s only logical you would try different things before going to the most extreme ‘solution’ :man_shrugging:

1 Like