Face Sculptor

Can this field help you get your desired face??

1 Like

Its not described it like that, like you would ask the field to do this or that you want, or like the field would know what you want so it’d deliver.

We can always try and see if it works you never know, but if you are thinking on bying it expecting that then dont.

1 Like

can you all share your results here? how fast are you guys getting results from this?

1 Like

does Plasma Flaunt replaces Face Sculptor?

1 Like

Why are you spamming in multiple threads? It’s better to head to the plasma flaunt thread and read the comments.

2 Likes

No Plasma Flaunt does NOT replace the Face Sculptor. Overall health improvement will certainly help skin health as well but Sculptor does a lot more in terms of facial beauty.

Do note that the list published by someone on all the potential fields contained within the Plasma Flaunt - is not a Captain-authorized list and seems to go a tad overboard. I would go with the official descriptions of the fields to assess their function. Rest is just conjuncture.

15 Likes

how’s it going now?

how did it go?

I only just started up again last weekend doing daily listening- I was sick for a month with bronchitis so stopped. Sorry, nothing new to report!

1 Like

Please keep uposted! Im contemplating bying this

1 Like

been asking for months and most of them take forever to answer lol

How to know who to talk to? Im bursting with ideas!

Editing because i just realized this is under Face Sculptor not Plama Flunt :sweat_smile: i dont know why i thought you were asking under that post.

This is a complex field.

Meaning it has several fields harmoniously put together plus other things.

When a field has many different elements or targets, it works like unfolding results steadily but nothing abruptly from first few days.

You def notice like a boost right away like all fields or NFTs that pack a big punch when you just started working with them.

But then it goes to work layers by layers with each target.

So if you are consistent youll see beautiful results growing every few weeks.

I would risk and say that a lot of the people that bought this field havent posted more reviews because we have been getting NFTs that target (face plus other things) so in a way to reduce time playing we work more with the others and a few loops of this one here and there, at least thats how i do it.

Then we know the field is working it just takes longer to show big results if we are not consistent

But its worth the money and time saver for sure.

At the beginning with complex fields its good to give them a push by adding a couple of loops of the single fields that are within this one.

Lile if you were to make a cake that bakes a medium fire because the mechanism to make it permanent over time is to go slow working steps by steps, so you go and put a little more fire (the single field) to kinda boost it so it begins to show results faster then once it has won momentum you just continue with it all by itself

5 Likes

Ideas on what exactly?

A Forum is normally a place where the members share experiences etc. Not like a Costumer Service website :grinning:

So just take advantage of the searching bar (right top corner magnifying glass) and type whatever you are curious to read/learn about.

We have hundreds upon hundreds of posts about pretty much everything.

General questions about fields or other products, can be answered under the FQA category.

Specific field questions might have been answered already within its own thread, or you can just ask there (fields thread) and people that could answer will help.

If the ideas that you mention are of new fields then you can request them under the Request Fields category. And just let Dreamweaver choose if he wants to make them or not and at his own pace.

5 Likes

It will working even u listen just per three day?

I had not time to use this field in the past 2 months. Thanks for the reminder, will start using again.

2 Likes

Most definitely

1 Like

About fields to make;) Yes, ive been using SM for soon 10 years ,but thank you for wanting to inform and being friendly =)

3 Likes

Does it also include dental alignment or do I need to supplement it with another?

1 Like

Face Sculptor does not include dental alignment, but some suggestions for dental related fields to look into would include:

Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork
Preventive Restorative Dentistry NFT
The Shark Teeth Clinic NFT

2 Likes