Plasma Protocol

Thank you for this sharing this comprehensive and very useful information.

Would you mind starting a new topic with your comment? Because this information is not only relevant to the Plasma Protocol audio but is useful for a lot of fields.

1 Like

P3 in addition to skin ablation is doing wonders for my skin, my face is pockmarked and scarred but it seems like a lot of it is slowly flattening out. I hope Iā€™ll be able to have smooth and scar free skin for awhile with this.

15 Likes

oh thatā€™s awesome! get that baby smooth skin!

5 Likes

Does this mean PP 1 is the ultimate audio for muscle recovery? Aside from sarms & hormones

from my experience, yes. my muscle recovery before plasma protocol would take days. now it takes about one day.

before plasma protocol i would exercise very seldomly.

with plasma protocol i hike pretty much every day with my dog multiple times a day. i also have enough energy to either go to yoga, bouldering, or the gym.

i usually have a full rest day once a week just because i can.

so with just the description you have negentropy which is the reverse of entropy. this means that your body will work together more harmoniously to bring about greater recovery.

hyperbaric compressor would allow more oxygen intake which in turn also allows for more energy to be used for recovery.

stem cells will be provided to the recovering muscles while apoptosis occurs on scarred tissues.

sometimes i get tired, but like the description says:

17 Likes

I feel this

Itā€™s very subtle but my energy levels make me feel like Iā€™m a lot younger because I can basically just spend all day running, working out, eating probably one meal no issue

Only issue is since Iā€™m perma cycling the Plasma Protocol I sleep SOOOO much

8 Likes

exactly. i try to do one loop a day or space them out because i can easily tire myself out and just sleep all day.

5 Likes

does the Plasma Protocol 1 helps regenerate the synovial fluids? since it helps with joints, does it include the synovial fluids?

3 Likes

iā€™d love to know as well because i had a habit of popping my joints on purpose.

i havenā€™t really noticed a profound effect when it comes to joints, but they donā€™t ache like they used to. but also i donā€™t game as much so that may be a contributing factor.

4 Likes

Hey guys I felt really cold and started to shiver when I was about to sleep last night. Is that a sign of energetic overload? Iā€™m running the following 2x a day. I also ran some subliminals.

• Internal alchemical crucible
  • Ojas
  • Blueprint
  • Torsion Field
  • Plasma Mitochondria
  • Plasma combo 3 atm
  • Plasmified teeth and gums
  • heart work
  • smart stem cells
  • dark circles removal
  • Grounding

Might be detox.

1 Like

this may be an increased in energy sensitivity. i do feel this sometimes extreme cold or shiver

Thatā€™s insane. Detox is no joke. I literally had to put on a jacket and socks with NO AC on.

2 Likes

Oh I never knew that. Energy sensitivity increase naturally overtime using fields?

Thatā€™s because captain makes his fields special :slight_smile: but of course using advanced fields tags and audios or energy course will increase sensitivity with added abilitiesā€¦ So overtime expect new sensations.

1 Like

Im doing well till its time to sleep. My heart beat slightly faster as tho i took a shot of coffee and get alot of trouble to sleep sometimes an hr+ to fall asleep. Combo 3 ive had the most problem ro sleep.

1 Like

When do you take coffee?
Try to limit to before lunch if you have trouble sleeping.

Same with plasma combo actually, if it interferes with sleep, listen in the morning. Then before going to sleep, listen to internal alchemical crucible 1x, Schumann resonance for half an hour-hour (more or less), then deep sleeper 3x (the last one when youā€™re already in bed).
If your sleeping issue is because of the protocol, this should solve it I think.

You can switch Schumann to automated grounding.

4 Likes

Lol i think she/he meant that the feeling is like if she/he had taken a shot of coffee.

@Hugh
And i agree latest 3pm to listen to the protocol otherwise can lead to insomnia lol

The deep sleeper after as @MonkeyOwl suggested can help to sleep anyway

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Yeah sorry itā€™s morning here

I answered before my coffee

4 Likes

Haha i was gonna say that.

Have you try the cup of coffee from gumroad? :heart_eyes::relieved: i love it and it really is strong like a espresso :flushed:

2 Likes