Plasma Protocol

• UPDATE

So, I have successfully used all three Plasmas and undergone the Protocol.

DISCLAIMER: I do really suggest you go one audio daily btw. There’s a reason for that, as it appears massive healing is undergoing, and if you place too much at a time,initially, you will heal slowly, not faster.
Because the audios are too demanding.
Although I wasn’t getting that tired or detoxing much, the healing process or positive “side effects” were not as noticeable when I was pushing the audios, but rather easier to see and track by doing it as per schedule.

Anyway, here goes:

CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM & AUTOIMMUNE RESPONSE

• Huge difference in the nervous system response! It has slowed down immensely after going on protocol, just as the autoimmune apparently
  • Joints and inflammation diminished rapidly throughout the whole body :hugs:

BENEFITS - HAIR & SKIN

• Hair loss diminished 35-65% I’d say.
  • Hair has become a bit stronger, lustrer and shinier Same for the nails.
  • Hair regrowth I’m unsure at the moment, I still don’t have much time with the audios
  • Skin has this nice glow to it, again, which seems enhanced with the ojas

ANATOMIC STRUCTURING

• My face changed a bit “structurally” speaking, I don’t know if this is the effect also from Blueprint though
  • Lost a few unwanted fat
  • Muscles had become denser and somehow fuller, even though I usually am in Ketosis throughout, or fasting

PAIN, CONTRACTURES & BLOOD CIRCULATION

• My overall pain in the body diminished like 75%! I sleep and wake up well rested, most of the times
  • Blood circulation has improved A LOT, this has been immensely helped by Carboxytheraphy - one of my favorite audios and 1st purchase after returning :heart::hugs:
  • I’m having a bit more flexibility and less contractures over my body, even though I haven’t changed much my routine
  • Kidney & Lower Back Pain diminished 60-80%

ORGAN SUPPORT

• Kidney’s are flushing and working better. Kidney pain and uncomfort nearly ceased altogether.
  • Breathing has become easier, I estimate 20-30%. My problem is not so much on the lungs, but nasal airways
  • Digestion improved also, and nutrient absorption seems enhanced.
  • *THYROID seems less inflamed, which could indicate that my hormones are getting better (this is speculative though - see below notes)

Closing thoughts

I immediately felt effects from the first and the second Plasma. I think that the last one might be more subtle or the changes take more time to appear.

• Although my Thyroid seems less inflamed (it feels and looks visible), I will have bloodwork done in the next months, which will “seal the deal”. And allow me a bigger and clearer picture of what’s happening. From then onwards I will keep trying to reverse both the immune response and Hypothiroidism.

All in all, the audios did not disappoint at all and exceeded any expectations I could have. Pretty much all the side-effects are being targetted and most likely the root slowly addressed as well. Keep in mind that we are talking about reversing years of ailments as medical side effects

LIMITATIONS & FUTURE RESEARCH - THE FUN BEGINS

After closing the 3rd week,
- Now it is time to use PP1+PP2+PP3 (1x time daily).

• From the initial baseline 'till now, major progress has happened, but more can be obtained if perhaps audios such as Hydrogen / Stem cells are also placed. Those will be added in the upcoming stacks.
  • The Brain Massage Audio could be benefitial if it works on the Glymphatic System or provides mild detox. Also, if it somehow clears nasal pathways, could be worth thinking about :thinking: .
  • Considering whether to adopt the Audio - Lymphatic System 2.0 daily in the “Stack”
  • Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend : I’m unsure whether this audio would accelerate healing or not. I have been refraining from using mental audios. Nonetheless, all the Mstates combined are too long to listen…:stuck_out_tongue:
    Could it be that this provides healing? Mere stimulation? What’s your thoughts?Hmm :thinking:

I expect to return to brain stacks somewhere in May. My birthday is there, so hopefully I am here to share that progress also. And I would be darn happy to return to them. Will keep you guys posted, of course.

Thank you Sapien for making it possible to reverse years of endless pain .

44 Likes

You mean you have just finished the first round of PP (PP1 first week…)?

1 Like

@akkar
It’s the first sentence.
PP1 + PP2+ PP3

2 Likes

Forgive may bad english… it though you might have finished some times ago and now still using them… successfully

2 Likes

No need to apologize my friend, it is a lengthy post. But I prefer to write and compile all my experiences.

This has been a 3-week experiment, so far.
But it seems I’m actually getting started :slight_smile:

Now will be doing PP1+PP2+PP3 daily (at least 1x a day)

9 Likes

I’m doing this too
1x

3 Likes

Me too, though yesterday I listened to pp1 2x extra another time because I have some knee pain.

I also noticed my face looking different somehow, I thought that was because of blueprint :)

13 Likes

Same

1 Like

My tip would be to play them x1 only, and space them several hours apart.
I´ve had good effect combining them with Smart Stemcells (after).

11 Likes

If anything these are working hand-in-hand. The minor details are being brought by Plasma, and Blueprint aligning them?
There are some changes I can’t still track them, unfortunately… gosh I miss my brain stack :frowning:

Anyway, I believe Blueprint is taking advantage of the Plasma and accelerating the development of these features, especially the facial/core ones? Then Ojas is bringing back and forth a sort of glow around

Maybe conceptually I can show you

17 Likes

O

You definitely did

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed reviews. Don’t be afraid to do all three 2x from time to time, when intuition calls you to

5 Likes

Agree :+1:

On my side, I am being led to some “micro”-listen now, like listening all three for 2-5min each, but with a strong (and love-based) intent for the body to absorb it.

Often spending a bit more time on Plasma 3 as this is working on the blood: purification of the body and connection to the Spirit.

And/Or switching to Negentropic Shen, when it feels like a done job: Blood, Consciousness, Mind beyond Mind, Brain :pray:

7 Likes

i used to have an oily face which would cause irritation to my eyes.

plasma 3 has been helping with the hydration of my skin. i notice how fresh my face looks the moment i wake up and it’s dry to the touch without being flaky.

6 Likes

Yesssss^

5 Likes

An update; It’s been 10 days since I listened to the Protocol, 6 days of listening to Plasma 1-2-3 once a day each, after breakfast / lunch and dinner. Apart from a few detox symptoms I hadn’t seen anything else; last night before panting to sleep, I notice that on my right side, just level with the third rib, there were two almost dried pendulous fibroids ready to detach. I did a quick examination and I noticed that in other parts of the body too, those present had reduced in volume. It can’t be a coincidence because they’ve been around for so many years and I’ve always refused to laser burn them.

6 Likes

I’ve read from another comment that this protocol also helps with subconscious blockages as well? Is this true? Apparently, this works for practically “everything?”

1 Like

Well… the plasma field has a lot of advantages (check the plasma light thread), but it does not replace SLR.

Plasma Light Thread Click Here

8 Likes

I need some fast healing - can I start with the second audio from this pack, before doing the first and third?

It’s not advised.
You will get the best results by following the protocol

15 Likes