Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

Many thanks!

2 Likes

Itā€™s been about 28 days since me staring this field and it has done some amazing things to my teeth but first my previous mouth condition. I have had a bridge done at a youngish age and wasnā€™t the best at taking care of them so as a result I had recessed damaged gums, 2 of my main teeth that had the bridge needed root canals according to dentist, a cracked tooth in the bridge got exposed and caused some serious pain(realistically shouldā€™ve fell down according the way bridges are).

Now Here is what the field did to me by playing it 30 mins to an hr everyday:

1. Gums almost completely regenerated, they look like before I had my bridge done
  2. The root canal teeth are completely healed, I felt some pain initially and was worried that maybe the tooth would regenerate and damage the bridge but what was happening was that the tooth and the root must have died and was regenerating
  3. My teeth feel much stronger and stable
  4. Now the weird thing is the cracked tooth, it didnā€™t grow since itā€™s a porcelain crown, but I can see that the original tooth under it somehow covered the area and I no longer feel the pain or sensitivity. I probably still need go get it redone at some point but this a very interesting and unexpected result
32 Likes

Congratulations
How many times you listening

3 Likes

Copied from his post

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I was interested around the topic of nerve damage tooth discolouration post root canals.

Congratulations on your results :)

3 Likes

I checked my list and itā€™s 8 times for 30 mins

2 Likes

I am really happy with the results you have obtained, and I thank you for the wonderful feedback and sharing of how you used it, because it is an encouragement to use it more, even beyond the listening recommended by Sapien.
Looking forward to another beautiful sharing, I wish you many more excellent results.
Hello and thanks again.

3 Likes

I think a good combination with this is BoL, maybe put at the top and / or bottom of the stack

2 Likes

Noticed this is no longer available on gumroad.

is this temporary? Os it it gone for good?

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo Is this because some fields and stuff got lost right? you might want to make a post regarding this because people keep asking the same question in every thread

Some fields do seem to be missing from Gumroad, sure.

This one, however, is there with an explicit message that ā€œThis product is not currently for sale.ā€

deleted: I should post more judiciously.

2 Likes

Iā€™m presuming you already have the field. (Because, if you donā€™t, then using it wouldnā€™t right now be an option for you, right?)

Youā€™re certainly free to view that however you want. Iā€™m sure you have your reasons.

But what if ā€œthis product is not currently available for sale,ā€ because the selling platform (Gumroad) did a software update on their site that broke some listings unbeknownst to their client (Sapien)? Would you be leery of using your field?

Me, I prefer to remember Hanlonā€™s Razor which states, ā€œNever attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.ā€

9 Likes

Well obviously sapien is a gift to us all and he would not do us harm. My point was that when a field is no longer available and thereā€™s no explanation I really donā€™t know what to think. I guess I feel better knowing itā€™s just an update on gum road.

Perfect! Then thereā€™s nothing to be leery about, right?

Iā€™m glad youā€™re feeling better. To be clear, I donā€™t KNOW that itā€™s an update on Gumroad or have any other form of ā€œinsideā€ information. What I am saying is weā€™re here on this forum for life expansion, mind expansion, reality expansion purposes, so itā€™s helpful for us to stay expanded to all the possibilities that might be.

2 Likes

Well clearly im not as enlightened as I could beā€¦

For me personally, most of these fields work as intended and are very safe. Some fields produce undeniable effects. multiple times 20Pepper has made people ask why I smell like peppers. I dont eat peppers often. Mind blowing really.

Why is there a need to think? Has there been any instance in the past where a field was withdrawn because it harmed the user? Never.

Sapien team is TWO members - there is only so much they can do - they are probably busy dealing with whatever issues they are trying to fix to get things back on. I think we, as the Sapien community, need to be more supportive rather than make unhelpful comments or cast aspersions.

12 Likes

You are not alone bro
Same hereā€¦I feel you

Iā€™m with you there, my friend, and I think that wouldā€™ve been an accurate statement for everyone Iā€™ve ever met (including myself). Iā€™ve accomplished whatever enlightenment I have to the help of more enlightened ones whoā€™ve shared some nuggets of expansion with me.

Youā€™re doing just fine.

1 Like

I take it back, I do not need to know the reason why. I have joyfully purchased thousands in audios and NFTs from Sapien (and will continue to) most of them I know for sure work.

I only have so much time in the day so if 1 is no longer for sale and the reason was its not as effective as X field or something, I would knowto drop it for now. I didnt realize I was coming across as such an Ahole. I apologize. Sapien is the most enlightened/powerful creator out there and he has helped me very much on my journey.

3 Likes