Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

The + one sounds like something you would listen in a beach when you are relaxing. The original one music sounds like something a DJ would listen to after coming home and winding down.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the info! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I just replaced 3 plays of the free Teeth Regeneration 2.0 with 5 plays of this in my stack and the first thing I notice is that itā€™s making me salivate while listening :joy:

2 Likes

I notice that too, salive increasesso much more.

Did u know that when ur about to vomit ur mouth produce so much salive to stop the vomit from damaging ur teeth

2 Likes

I did not, interesting, thanks for sharing!

Have you been using this for long? Howā€™s your progress with it?

1 Like

I stopped using it, i dont want to give u false hope but it didnt work very well for me.

although my diet is terrible so that might be why

3 Likes

Oh btw, other audios work, So its not that sapien doesnt work, because he does, but saddly not this one.

1 Like

What diseases do you have gum/teeth related and what expectations of the field did you have?

For me it worked with plaque removal.

Damn it, I shouldā€™ve asked before buying itā€¦

Not to worry, Iā€™m sure you read the thread, with all its testimonials, and based your purchase decision on a much broader sample of opinion.

3 Likes

Indeed I did. But Iā€™m still new to the stuff, so equanimity is a bit harder to hold here from time to time :grimacing: Either way, Iā€™m going in on this one.

2 Likes

Yep, I understand. Been there myself.

But, Iā€™m still betting on your guidance and your own decision-making abilities. :wink:

Enjoy!

1 Like

Donā€™t lose hope so quickly aether!

I didnā€™t want to say anything yet because itā€™s only been like a day but SO FAR this field has eliminated a pain that was starting (for weeks) in one of my teeth. To me that means itā€™s working.

Nothing about my routine has changed other than that Iā€™m listening to this.

If the pain comes back I will update but it means a lot to me that itā€™s going away. So I hope that helps

10 Likes

@Jen @WellBeing Thank you for the encouragement!

@Jen I can say that Teeth Regeneration 2.0 did remove all pains and sensitivities in my mouth for me as well, and there were a few, so since this is that + plasma I think it should keep being more than effective at that part. It also made my teeth feel more ā€œanchoredā€.

Weā€™ll see about that regeneration now.

4 Likes

This field always gets rid of teeth sensitivity for me, if I loop it overnight for about 2 days. But, I havenā€™t seen any sort of whitening or regeneration, if Iā€™m being honest here. Since, it does get rid of my teeth sensitivity, Iā€™m sure that it does work. But I guess, itā€™s probably a very, very slow process to see the full benefits for a lot of people.

I think teeth regeneration, for those few it will work on at all, it would take like a year of consistent listening. Teeth whitening maybe 1-2 months of daily/consistent listening. But probably not going to have much effect if you keep drinking coffee/red wine etc during this period.

2 Likes

Today 100th and last day of listening, I remembered that in addition to having eliminated a lot of plaque, my teeth are whiter than when I started listening, despite drinking wine and coffee a few times every
week.

1 Like

Iā€™ve adopted the following measures for the last couple months to try to aid the field (well, the free one, before two days ago) in its doings: vegetarianism, daily oil pulling, no alcohol, no coffee, no sugar if I can help it, 5000 IU of D3 vitamin/day, 100 ug of K2 vitamin/day, 500 mg of Magnesium/day and 1000 mg of Calcium/day.

I think I have some progress after listening to the non-plasma free version for a little under 2 months, but I could really do with a speedier situation. I hope the jump to plasma is itā€¦

@Captain_Nemo do you have any other suggestions to push this in the right direction?

I have only listened to the plasma version since the beginning.