Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

Fields usually don’t replace each other. I’d listen to only Plasma Teeth if my goal is general maintenance or light healing and would listen to it followed up by the specific fields if I wanted a more intensive healing of the areas or a boost to the whitening effect.

1 Like

That probably won’t quicken the effects since your body has a limit to how fast it regenerates. I’d follow the listening guidelines in the description, maybe do a few sessions every day, and listen to more specific fields (like Gum Regeneration) afterwards.

1 Like

I don’t know the exact brand but I know I get the lamps meant for CCTV, because they’re only $40ish, unlike the red lights marketed for use as a medical device, those are much more expensive. They’re both the same thing though. Just take the glass off of the cctv lamp, and buy an AC adapter with it.

2 Likes

As far as I understood it yes, because in the description it says its included in this version

Lately, I have been using the previous version of this without the updated track and I have been getting great results. I always looped the newly updated one because I assumed it would be better for me, but that is not the case.

I ran the old version in the past and noticed improvement, but not for long. I only loop it 2x before bed and x2 when I get up in the morning and my teeth feel great. They look whiter, feel stronger and healthier.

This is probably gonna be my maintenance field for the rest of year for my teeth and I’ll update then. So I’m glad I gave the old version another shot.

8 Likes

Hope I can repair my teeth with that🤞
Gonna listen this 5 times every day :relaxed:

4 Likes

Could you give some examples of the benefits obtained with the old version?

It’s in the 2nd paragraph from the same post you quoted that part from lol.

I have been using this field for a year now.
First my gums started retracting and got really bad and started hurting a lot. Never had issues with the gums before.
Then I stopped listening to the + file and started listening to only the plasma file.
It got better with the gums but my teeth are more sensitive than ever before and I keep getting cavities.
I believe that the sensitivity is due to the hydrogen peroxide so I will stop listening to these files now and only listen to the old “teeth” without teeth regrow file which has saved my daughters teeth.
I wish there was one for “stem cell to teeth” since that has been shown to be effective for teeth regrow.

3 Likes

Hi there mj-healing!
PUrple KY Nice to see you again

Wich one is without hydrogenperoksid? I want to use this too​:pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

same question

This would be a great project !! :raised_hands:

1 Like

I wonder if we could talk to smart stem cells and ask it to focus on teeth for that?

5 Likes

Does this heal tooth cracks?

yes
also works good with the healing attunement from the course

1 Like

Is this included in the P&R Dentistry new track? Or is this different and something necessary to add?