Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

The beat is lit

2 Likes

iā€™m hypothesizing that the filling is in the way so it got pushed out to make room for the bone of your tooth to regenerate.

7 Likes

Iā€™d like to think so! Hereā€™s to hoping.

5 Likes

why woulnt u listen to the updated one are they both the same but the updated one has more effects?

Sometimes people respond better to the older versions, I guess, since the field has had time to ā€˜grow stronger?ā€™ I seem to recall thatā€™s how it works but I canā€™t recall where I first read that. Hopefully someone can clarify.

I know that Probability Alteration v2 has worked better for me whereas Probability Alteration v3 had the opposite effect (on me). Weird, eh?

2 Likes

some said the same thing with hair loss i think or it might have been a other one

1 Like

What is the duration of this?

The newest one is 3:31
The original one from this offering is 3:57

You get both when u buy the audio

2 Likes

Just got this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In my opinion, Blueprint you could listen to it separately, on a loop for about 2 hours.

Update: My teeth looks whiter and sort of glossy.

17 Likes

Yea Brush twice using electric toothbrush and floss remained constant. Thatā€™s how I know its this.

7 Likes

17 Likes

Does this audio field remove dental tartar?

Use the plaque audio for that.

6 Likes

I was talking about the removal of dental plaque :smile:

This ā€¦

How-to-prevent-and-remove-tartarcalculus-plaque-from-teeth-min

Actually Zen is right:

10 Likes

It doesnt say anywhere in the description :sweat_smile:

Great if it does tho haha

3 Likes

ah okay i didnā€™t know there was a link between the 2 :open_mouth:.

I will test then :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you :relieved::pray::sunny:

3 Likes

Yes :sweat_smile: itā€™s confusing because 1) Uial is a wizard, 2) this is a congratulations-adventurer-you-have-unlocked-a-secret field :p

4 Likes