Plasmafied Near Infrared Bones

Patreon Shop

Near Infra-Red light, typically in the wavelength range of 700 to 1000 nanometers has the ability to penetrate deeper than visible light and elicit biological responses at the cellular level. Here we merge this with the advanced science of negentropic ‘plasma’ to create a deeper more effective and negentropic effect. A unique fusion that can create profound benefits.

Cytochrome c oxidase, a key enzyme in the mitochondrial electron transport chain, absorbs NIR light which leads to enhanced mitochondrial activity, resulting in increased production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the cellular currency of energy.

This enhanced cellular energy in turn activates a range of biological processes, including cell proliferation and differentiation, which are crucial for tissue regeneration.

This enhanced energetic creation may be able to possibly

1. Stimulate Hematopoietic Stem Cells: These are the stem cells in bone marrow responsible for producing blood cells. NIR light may help in proliferating these cells or aiding their differentiation into various types of blood cells.
  2. Enhance Mesenchymal Stem Cell Activity: These stem cells contribute to the generation of bone, cartilage, and fat. Activating these cells could help in the regeneration and repair of bone tissue itself.
  3. Reduce Inflammation and Pain: NIR has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, which could be beneficial in treating conditions like osteoporosis or other degenerative bone diseases.

The potential clinical applications of NIR for bone marrow regeneration are vast:

• Treatment of Bone Diseases: Conditions such as osteoporosis and osteoarthritis, where bone degeneration occurs, might be amenable to treatments involving NIR light.
  • Enhancement of Bone Healing: Accelerating bone healing in fractures or after surgical interventions could be another application, reducing recovery times and improving outcomes.
  • Management of Hematological Disorders: Diseases involving bone marrow, such as leukemia, might see new therapeutic approaches using NIR to support bone marrow health or recovery after chemotherapy.
62 Likes

This is beautiful - thanks, Captain! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Patreon shop
https://www.patreon.com/Sapienmedicine/shop/plasmafied-near-infrared-bones-190971?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=productshare_fan&utm_content=join_link

Thank you Captain :pray:

5 Likes

wow, so amazing ! G-g-g-good to the bonesssz :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Amazing field! Thank you Captain! :pray:

4 Likes

Good ~

2 Likes

Can I share the audio product purchased on Patreon with my family?

My eldest sister has leukemia

6 Likes

Thank you 🪻

1 Like

Could this resolve and provide full reversal and recovery from sciatica and piriformis issues? I’m currently using The Plasma Flaunt and The Max Heal Potion NFT with no currently noticeable results or success. Psychic University’s Godlike Jing and The Prince NFT stops the flareups of sciatic nerve damage but doesn’t remove it. I was considering buying a copy of The Eternal NFT but others suggested that may not be able to target this specific issues.

2 Likes

spinner tapper would help you but to what extent im not sure. im also wondering about the sciatica aspect regarding this plasmafied bone audio. hi @Captain_Nemo, could you please tell us to what extent this can help with sciatica and other back pain issues?

2 Likes

The Prince NFT has The Spinal Tapper included in it and it, for the most part, subdues it, but doesn’t remove it. I experienced considerable relief from using Psychic University’s Godlike Jing as well, but it was also limited and the reduction of pain it was able to provide. Still, it is an exceptional field for improving one’s vitality.

I forgot to add that the Strength and Endurance NFT is also beneficial in combating it as well as Captain Nemo included The Superhuman Mutant field in it and there are healing properties associated with it.

1 Like

it’s surprising that the jing field helps with pain relief :grin: ive tried so so much stuff to combat my sciatica and im still looking for the magic pill to subdue it once and for all. :fireworks:

1 Like

I would pay Captain Nemo to make an NFT just for that, if he would consider it. Maybe call it ‘The Iron Spine’ and it reverse anything and everything remotely related to scoliosis, sciatica, Piriformis issues, L4 & L5, the lumbar region etc with full recovery, rejuvenation and even enhanced modifications included.

2 Likes

ive been thinking about this as well. an upgraded version of the spinner tapper with plasma and stem cells and negentropic and whatnot. :heart_eyes: :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve never spoken to Captain Nemo at any time, but if he sees this, I would gladly pay him for this field to be created. Either on gumroad or as an NFT, whichever would be most suitable.

While I’ve managed to reduce the area of effect I have with mine and have managed to control the flare-ups entirely, it’s still there. I’m just not ready to take the leap and see a chiropractor and frankly, just don’t want to. It makes me cringe to think about it.

2 Likes

am currently seeing a chiro. works for me but as to be regular because the spine has to be maintained. i have spent so much money so so much. also doing exercises, stretches, inversion table, using a ton of energy fields. changing my diet to be more keto-based.

however, compression via sitting, standing, walking, sets the spine back again. my lifestyle has had to change because of my spine. constantly fighting to keep my spine well.

4 Likes

Hopefully a nerve glide field will come out at some point. I mentioned it in patreon a while back. Might be difficult to make as I’ve never seen one. In the meantime I’d suggest looking up the slump test and performing self nerve glides.

2 Likes

Yes definitely that would be amazing. But not nft should be avaible to everyone as it is one of the biggest health problems and it would be so helpful to humanity. Almost everyone has spine problems at some point and since it affects nerves then it deteriorates whole body health. A detailed field for spine health plasma stem cells ,regaining lost height and rewidening of canals , reabsorbing protrusions herniations perfect positioned discs, max heal specific to spine would be amazing

4 Likes

Is this good also for cartilage, joint, etc?
Or just bones?