Plasmantropic Gems

Genius idea!!

Thank you Captain these look incredible!!!

:green_heart::green_heart::star2::star2:

9 Likes

The Plasmatropic Mandelbrot Symphony :slightly_smiling_face:

Ruby
The Root Cause

Carnelian
Primal Urges

Red Jasper (Psychic University)
Song of the Core

Citrine
Solar Plexus

Rose Quartz
Heart Throbbing

Lapis Lazuli
The Voice of Reason

Amethyst
Eyes by 3

Diamond
Crown of the Blessed

I won’t have a chance to try it out until later tonight but if anyone does try it out do let us know how it feels :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

best feeling my body had since ages. burnout remedy. thank you @Captain_Nemo !

7 Likes

I don’t have the Mandelbrot Symphony so this is great for targeting each chakra. Thank you.

5 Likes

Imma try :two_hearts:

Edit:
I am going to place the Mandelbrot’s tracks first tho, and add the Chakra Growth and Enhancement (1, 2, 3 and 4) before each areas.

ex:
Chakra 1 (Sacral and Base)

The Root Cause
Ruby

The Primal Urges
Carnelian

Song of the Core
Red Jasper (Psychic University)

Chakra 2 (Heart & Solar Plexus)
etc.
_

I’ll let you know, but I am not extra sensitive to chakras. I might not “feel” much, appart from the usual well-being I get from those.

And it’s an hour and half playlist, so I’ll keep you posted later :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Just listened to the same just before the release as well. Wasn’t even a conscious choice. Like another part of me arrived and just pressed play.

3 Likes

Oohh, nice release. I hope this also becomes available on Apple Music/iTunes…

This works only if you premium subscription?

1 Like

Let’s see, usually it gets released, like the recent ones Wildflowers, Litany Against Loneliness, Quantum Love :slightly_smiling_face: I keep refreshing to add on OP lol

eta: It’s there now! @kimchisauerkraut

:point_right: Apple Music

You have other streaming sites available to play it (YouTube) or purchase from (Patreon Shop, etc), check OP

3 Likes

Yes, on patreon. But since it’s released on Amazon music and Youtube music, if you have subscription of these services, then it should also work.

2 Likes

Well no, it is also sold as an album for $7 on Patreon. For premium members ($22 tier), it is free.

It is also available on YouTube.

Not sure if I understood right so my bad if I got it wrong.

2 Likes

https://open.qobuz.com/album/ovto4gmvyd3ab

https://music.amazon.com/albums/B0CVBL74KC

1 Like

Have been added earlier, just awaiting for other ones (if there are) :wink:

2 Likes

I`m sure they will be, as always :slight_smile:

Plasmantropic Gems by Sapien Medicine (songwhip.com)

1 Like

Plasma ruby is awesome. Another wow from me! Thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you @Rehan @ecaiii @kimchisauerkraut just bought it on patreon shop :relaxed::grin:

🫶:cherry_blossom:such wonderful gift :gift: today for us all ! Thank you @Captain_Nemo

4 Likes

I do recommand the ride, yet 1 hour and half meditation is a lloooooonng meditation :sweat_smile:
Need some grounding and some rest,
tho, I’ll say I had interesting realizations, burst of energy and calm as well, but also chakra retrieval from another dimension (if that exist), and expelling of things that did not belonged to me.
Listened to the Meditation Master all along on another device, but I think the meditation track from the course could do the job.
I’ll do it again, it has been freeing, good for my body, energy system and mind. I can tell there would be long term benefits to a repeated practice of the meditation + plasma gems + chakras fields
thanks Seamie for the idea, you’ll let us know your experience
thanks Captain for the fields :fist::sparkles:

ps: – I also did played Ruby on loop for a couple hours before getting in the ride
– great for alignment too obviously

7 Likes

Oh nice!! Thank you Capi

What a Gem lol

Ladies and Gentlemen dont forget to add KQC or Crystalify (from the energy course) at the beginning and Accu Automaton at the end.

Thanks @ComfortablyNumb for that suggestion im sure itd feel amazing. I will def try but first ill enjoy them all by themselves for a couple of days.

Once i add the Mandelbrot mixed with them ill add Entwined Worlds of Beauty and Joy at the end :heart_eyes: for those who has it i think itd create a beautiful result.

Also if you have Major Blueprint of Power then add it at the end thatd extrapolate all this process far far up and around

And a last suggestion the Torus Weaved Respect could add a nice kick for interactions with others

And thank you very much @GamiroCFC for all that information

14 Likes

Oh, those precious gems! :star_struck:

Thank you very much Dream.

102d4509d3d3553a93e83dd72ec40e71Pack of Gems

Further info on the crystals:

15 Likes

YouTube links to ALL fields in this album:

12 Likes