Player settings

whats the best player setting for kmplayer(or any other one that you found good)

mine sometimes have weird bass like sound specially with PU’s fields i thought there might be a problem in setting but i dont have any clue about these things

also i watch courses with my laptop while the stack is playing so would that make a diffrence on how i should adjust the settings? or you guys recommend me to play them on another device? i can do this on my phone but i thought laptop speakers are better?idk and i’m overthinking again🫡

1 Like

Kmplayer It’s great on PC but I don’t like it con Android phone.

Try VLC player

1 Like

thank you for the reply! so you recommend me to play them on other device? i’m worried because my phone is old and i doubt the speakers’ quality :(

I personally use Foobar for Android. It’s pretty lightweight.

Don’t worry too much about sound quality, the music is the carrier for the morphic field/energetic programming, it’s mostly there for your enjoyment while being exposed to the field/energies (and to distinguish the files from one another, I guess). As long as you can hear it, you’re getting the effects.

2 Likes

thank you for the recommendation and you’re right i’m complicating it! your reply definitely made me to see that what i’m focused on is unnecessary; i really appreciate your help :)

1 Like

If the speaker is in good condition “not damaged” there are no problems

1 Like

alright! thank you for the reply :)

1 Like