Playlist length, a question of what audio should I use, and the permanence of morphic fields

Back again, welp.

Due to a huge desire to find a better job and a new home, I’ve got a lot of luck audios on my playlist… buuuuut I’m sure I don’t need ALL of them. I’m trying to cut down on my playlist and decide between Gratitude and Abundance, Abundance for All, Powerful Good Luck Energy. Is there one that folks find ‘more powerful?’ Or are they more or less the same?

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi @swordsdance, you might consider replacing Powerful Good Luck Energy with Probability Alteration and Luck as it’s an updated version. It has been updated to directly alter the outcomes of events, and depattern and remove the manifestation of ‘bad luck’ and negative events from you.

Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance might be another field to consider for a better job, prosperity and abundant circumstances.

I haven’t found one field to be more powerful than another. They have all got slightly different energies and effects. I notice different, positive effects from each. So despite the number of different audios and listening length, I play all of them apart from Gratitude and Abundance, which I haven’t played very often.

The luck, abundance and manifestation fields I find ‘most powerful’ are:

Perhaps someone else can chime in with their experiences with these audios and which they prefer. :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Oh wow, didn’t know Probability Alteration was an updated version. Sweeeet. As always, thanks for the valuable input!

2 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Aaaand again, lol… is there a tag or audio that’ll curb overthinking and stop one from being upset whenever someone is being offensive to you over the phone or in person (but without you feeling like you’re ‘giving in’ if you don’t react and say something?)

I ordered Lion’s Courage and Shielding tag since I could use it at work - maybe the latter can help?

EDIT: Here’s some stuff that I’m already listening to: Extreme Confidence, Subconscious Limits Dissolver, Hope & Happiness, Mindfulness, Self Healing & Acceptance, & Unconditional You

5 Likes

Empathic Shielding from Gumroad might help (while you are waiting for the Shielding tag) as it blocks and disconnects you from other people’s emotions and energies, including those you might find offensive.

From the description:

This creates a strong shield around you that is specifically designed to keep the siege of intrusive emotions and energies at bay, it is designed to stay around you for a few hours, but depending on the energetic weathering you are facing it may wear down faster.

Use 2-3 times or as much as you need to compound the effect.

These fields might help as well:

8 Likes

Shielding tag has empathic shielding in it so you good

6 Likes

Anger management… interesting suggestion. Never thought of it but it does make sense, I get irritated fairly easily. :stuck_out_tongue:

Again, thank you. Absolutely CANNOT wait for my aura to be mighty and for me to have no fucks to give when it comes to other people’s slight or not so slight offensive commentary.

6 Likes

You’re welcome. Although the name might bring overt anger to mind, the Anger Management field might also help calm overthinking and stop one from being upset due to feeling offended.

Inner confidence can certainly be a great feeling! Root & Sacral Chakra and Heart & Solar Plexus Chakra might also help develop a inner stability and confidence, which can allow you to feel you aren’t ‘giving in’ if you don’t react and say something.

4 Likes

Bro I’m in the same spot lol, waiting for the shielding tag

4 Likes

…What can I say? If you’re not a mod here you really should be, you have my ringing endorsement. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Right? I swear I checked my mailbox three times today, I couldn’t help it.

1 Like

Thanks, man. I simply enjoy helping and contributing. There are many other awesome people in the Sapien community besides myself. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I don’t doubt it, but you’re super speedy!

3 Likes

I didnt say anything, but he travels back in time :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Guess who’s back, back again…!

…Okay, I’m thinking that rather to try and improve a billion things about me at once, no matter how essential they are (to me,) I should cut down my daily playlist as much as possible to lessen the transformational load and hopefully speed things along. And I could use some help with weeding out what tracks are ‘similar’ to each other and what I might be able to let go for now.

Currently, on my list of daily ‘permanent physical stuff’ audios, what’s up for debate is whether I should stick with the Weight Loss Combo or the Super Metabolism Boost + Weight Loss track instead, and whether Facial Symmetry is worth keeping when only a few have claimed that it has aligned their teeth/jaw.

And for the other daily tracks:

Subconscious Limit Dissolver
Anger Management
Become Kinder + More Patient
Confidence Boost (maybe the Lion Dogtag & the bracelet I boosted on the Confidence sigil can replace this?)
Probability Alteration
Energy Blockage Removal
Gratitude & Abundance
Mindfulness
Self Love & Acceptance
Unconditional You
Unstoppable Will (Maybe confidence or Lion tag will replace this too?)

Results for most audios are pretty subtle thus far, enough that I have trouble noticing them, so I don’t really know for sure at this point as to what is working well and what doesn’t. But thanks anyway in advance for checking this out and for any suggestions. :slight_smile: Take care everyone.

3 Likes

I would add the ancient arts album, pranic swirls, pranayama training, and ego dissolution, so you can increase the threshold of how many audios you can listen to. If you want faster results I recommend meditating with the audios and only focus on one or two topics. Personally I’ve noticed more success with the Super metabolism and weight loss with cellulite reduction audio for weight loss.

4 Likes

Gotchya - thank you for weighing in.

That Super Metabolism thing is the field I’ve gotten a quick physical response from, for sure. I just ate a little less than an hour ago, and now, a few listens later, my stomach’s like, ‘you call that food? Go inhale a whole chicken!’

2 Likes

I’m baaaack… to try and cut down the ol’ playlist in the interest of manifesting results. Here’s what I have - I’ll gladly accept suggestions on what audios I can swap out or remove.

Tags/Imbued Objects:

• Lion Tag
  • Shielding Tag
  • Subconscious Limits Dissolver
  • Gratitude & Abundance Tag

Playlist:

Advanced Healing
Hair Loss 3.0
Teeth Regen
Super Metabolism

Subconscious Limits Dissolver (could/should this be cut out now that I have it imbued in an object?)
Anger Management (Could this replace the Become Kinder/Patient audio for now? Would it have a similar effect?)
Become Kinder + More Patient
Auric Cleanse
Amygdala Fear Dissolver
Gratitude & Abundance (could my tag replace this or is the field more powerful?)
Probability Alteration
Self Love & Acceptance
Throat Chakra
Unstoppable Will (Might the Lion tag have this covered?)

Thanks for weighing in!

4 Likes

““Shen Yang - can restore and develop one’s mental energies, intuition and sharper discernment””

Excuse me, but where did you find this exactly description or source of this description field?

I didn’t know that Shen Yang could help even in developing psychic or mental abilities?
I just don’t know how
Isn’t it’s purpose only for internal alchemy?