Playlist length, a question of what audio should I use, and the permanence of morphic fields

Hi there, not new to Sapien Med stuff but returning to it a year or two after the fact to help me with a variety of things that have been slow going with subliminals. I had three questions…

1. Last I recall, there was a suggestion made a long time ago to listen to no more than 4 fields a day. But I see some people have playlists with more and do just fine with them. For those of you with more than four audios in your playlist, how’s it working out for you? I’m asking since it’s just so damn hard to choose between topics I REALLY need, health-wise.

2. What would be a good Sapien audio to listen to to keep my my body alkaline? I’ve started to change my diet but it’d be good to have an audio to listen to that would add to my efforts as well.

3. And is it okay if I miss a day or two of listening, say, if the internet goes down, or are all results lost/reversed?

Thanks so much for your time.

5 Likes

Hi @swordsdance, welcome to the forum!

That’s an understandable dilemma. I listen to many audios and they work well for me so long as I don’t overwhelm my physical and energy body.

Often people notice more lethargy or exhaustion, physically or mentally, if they’re listening to too many fields. So you’ll most likely notice this feeling if you’re listening to too many fields for your system to handle.

Some people have found that listening to Pranayama Training, The Flow of Jing and Pranic Swirls can help them listen to more fields at once and replenish energy when tired, as listening to many fields throughout the day can use up energy.

Also, the 4 fields recommendation only applies to permanent physical change fields to speed up results.

From this FAQ question:

How many Sapienmed audios can I listen to at a time? (Updated)

You can listen to more than one at a time, for best/fastest results its better to listen one at a time. I recommend not listening to more than 4 at a time because you will be overloading your body and some of the fields will not fully work. This is mostly true if you are trying to create permanent changes (height, breast enlargement, facial structures, ext…)

These are for fields that you choose to listen to consistently. As in, if you choose the grow taller field and listen to it every day and also listen to the human growth hormone release audio.

That being said, if you listen to two audios that correlate, they will work powerfully and bring faster results. But lets say you listen to estrogen and then testosterone. Those two will cancel each other out.

There are also many fields you can simply listen to just to experience a mood or hormone boost, no matter how many fields you listen to. What i mean is to try not listen to more than 4 fields daily to create permanent changes. It will take a lot longer and sometimes, one or two wont work.

(Update)

The max of 4 is suggested only to speed up results if you are looking for permanent physical changes. But if you are listening to different audios like ‘disconnect from negative energy,’ ‘energy blockage removal,’ ‘estrogen boost,’ ‘vagus nerve stimulation,’ then you can listen to as many as you like really.

I know we can be rather vague in our descriptions. Reason for this is because everyone is different. Experience is all rather subjective so for some people, 10 audios is fine and for others 5 is enough. Too many audios can overwhelm your physical and energy body as well so we try to be careful in asserting limits. Some people are able to listen to over a dozen and don’t find much issue with doing so. So it’s all very subjective. But in truth, there aren’t any universal answers for this sort of thing. It’s something that you will discover through your own testing and experiences.

Sapien’s Water Charger charges water and anything else you might drink so that it will alkalise your body.

From the description:

Place any drink containing water (or just plain water) and play this video, it will make the fluid high energy charged by the end of the video, you should have something that makes you feel really good when you consume it and alkalise your body, use for any situation you need extra energy in.

Food Charger and Enhancer can charge food and Enhanced Cellular Nutritient Absorption might be of help after a meal.

It’s best to listen daily to audios for permanent physical changes. Depending upon how long you’ve already listened to the audio and how well your system has integrated the changes, you might not lose all progress, but changes might also revert back to normal if they haven’t been integrated permanently yet.

From this FAQ question:

What if i miss one day? Do i have to listen everyday?

If you are just looking for a mood/hormone boost, you can just listen to an audio once or twice and you’ll get the effects you seek.

But if you want to make permanent changes like to grow taller or lighten your eyes, you MUST listen to it every single day. You will stop the momentum of change happening in your body if you miss a day. It is likely that it will revert back to normal if you stop listening.

I highly suggest you listen once in the morning and once at night. This is all it requires to make the changes you desire to listen consistently and not miss a day.

If you’re concerned about the quality of your internet connection, most of the Youtube audios are available for download on Sapien’s Patreon. Many people prefer to download the files from Patreon for convenience or consistent listening.

19 Likes

Wow, amazingly thorough answer, thank you for weighing in. I decided to pitch in some money to have access to the Patreon and ‘hard copies’ of these precious audios. :) Thanks again!

7 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Not sure if it’s bad form to reuse my thread rather than making a new one to ask another question, but by any chance do you know if there’s any audio that might accomplish teeth/jaw alignment and improvement of a weak chin? I heard the facial symmetry audio might work but I’m not sure that’s quite what I’m after.

Thanks again!

5 Likes

Reusing your thread is fine. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t know of other audios that might accomplish that. Perhaps Anti Aging (Patreon) and Bone Marrow Strengthening and Enhancement might help with growth potential and strengthening the jawbone.

5 Likes

Welcome @swordsdance! Yeah, that guy @uial’s one of the best. Always gives great advice. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Oops, I thought I replied to this – thank you!

And while I’m here (again), yet another question (I know…)

What might be the best audio, if any, to become a sharp judge of character and knowing if a friend is true or just faking being friendly? I’ve placed my trust in the wrong people over the years and would love to know with some certainty that I’m making the right call rather than questioning myself constantly.

Thanks again!

4 Likes

You’re welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

These Sapien audios might help:

Here are a few of the effects from chakra clearing and growth audios that might be of help to you:

Root & Sacral Chakra Clearing, Growth and Stimulation can help create a foundation of inner confidence and stability for forming good judgments, and enhance interpersonal relationships and one’s ability to connect.

Heart & Solar Plexus Chakra can develop one’s inner confidence, and one’s ability to sense, understand and form positive connections with others.

Throat Chakra can help one gain a deeper understanding of what people are saying between the lines, and improve many aspects of communication and understanding.

Crown & 3rd Eye Chakra can help develop your discernment, intuition and insight.

It might also help to clear your energy body regularly, as junk energies often impede one’s clear judgment and perception.

Here are Sapien fields that can be grounding or clear negative energies, which can help you develop anything you’d like more effectively:

12 Likes

Damn! I’m using Emotional Release and Energy Blockage Removal already, but wow… thank god there’s not really a hard limit on all the good emotional/psychological fields because I’ve got a lot of work to do. Thanks so much – is there anything field-wise you don’t know? :stuck_out_tongue:

Much appreciated.

6 Likes

You’re very welcome. Glad to be of help! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Back again, welp.

Due to a huge desire to find a better job and a new home, I’ve got a lot of luck audios on my playlist… buuuuut I’m sure I don’t need ALL of them. I’m trying to cut down on my playlist and decide between Gratitude and Abundance, Abundance for All, Powerful Good Luck Energy. Is there one that folks find ‘more powerful?’ Or are they more or less the same?

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi @swordsdance, you might consider replacing Powerful Good Luck Energy with Probability Alteration and Luck as it’s an updated version. It has been updated to directly alter the outcomes of events, and depattern and remove the manifestation of ‘bad luck’ and negative events from you.

Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance might be another field to consider for a better job, prosperity and abundant circumstances.

I haven’t found one field to be more powerful than another. They have all got slightly different energies and effects. I notice different, positive effects from each. So despite the number of different audios and listening length, I play all of them apart from Gratitude and Abundance, which I haven’t played very often.

The luck, abundance and manifestation fields I find ‘most powerful’ are:

Perhaps someone else can chime in with their experiences with these audios and which they prefer. :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Oh wow, didn’t know Probability Alteration was an updated version. Sweeeet. As always, thanks for the valuable input!

2 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Aaaand again, lol… is there a tag or audio that’ll curb overthinking and stop one from being upset whenever someone is being offensive to you over the phone or in person (but without you feeling like you’re ‘giving in’ if you don’t react and say something?)

I ordered Lion’s Courage and Shielding tag since I could use it at work - maybe the latter can help?

EDIT: Here’s some stuff that I’m already listening to: Extreme Confidence, Subconscious Limits Dissolver, Hope & Happiness, Mindfulness, Self Healing & Acceptance, & Unconditional You

5 Likes

Empathic Shielding from Gumroad might help (while you are waiting for the Shielding tag) as it blocks and disconnects you from other people’s emotions and energies, including those you might find offensive.

From the description:

This creates a strong shield around you that is specifically designed to keep the siege of intrusive emotions and energies at bay, it is designed to stay around you for a few hours, but depending on the energetic weathering you are facing it may wear down faster.

Use 2-3 times or as much as you need to compound the effect.

These fields might help as well:

8 Likes

Shielding tag has empathic shielding in it so you good

6 Likes

Anger management… interesting suggestion. Never thought of it but it does make sense, I get irritated fairly easily. :stuck_out_tongue:

Again, thank you. Absolutely CANNOT wait for my aura to be mighty and for me to have no fucks to give when it comes to other people’s slight or not so slight offensive commentary.

6 Likes

You’re welcome. Although the name might bring overt anger to mind, the Anger Management field might also help calm overthinking and stop one from being upset due to feeling offended.

Inner confidence can certainly be a great feeling! Root & Sacral Chakra and Heart & Solar Plexus Chakra might also help develop a inner stability and confidence, which can allow you to feel you aren’t ‘giving in’ if you don’t react and say something.

4 Likes