Playlist to help with NFTs

very true am sure the plasma fluant will also help the energetic body because the energetic and physcail are tied to each other.

2 Likes

I think that’s a fine playlist for connecting with NFTs.

I think these fields will accelerate your development:

PONR (may already have SLR and ego disso)
Blueprint of Life
IPF audio ( In case you don’t have the IPF tag.)
Conceptual Realizations

The last two is for bridging your conscious to your subconscious mind and for conceptual thinking.

1 Like

hmmm,
Thing is, there might be some obvious recommendations like… Conceptual realizations, or psychic stimulation,

Simple and straightforward, right? But may not be the case for you

You’d have to, first and foremost, determine what it is that makes your connection to your NFTs not where you would like it to be

Are there any practices that could help with accomplishing a certain level of connection?

Then also, one has to define what a connection means to them.

Personally, an established connection for me is the ability to keep the connection constantly open, communicate the right message, and deliver the most results with a higher success rate of accomplished actions. however these might be for the moment.

For me, a constantly open connection matters most to me because it means I can have an on demand assistance or communication.

Interpretation is another major factor of psychic communication in general

The NFTS themselves have this ability of growing your own connection, but this depends on your own levels of personalization and whether this is a preferred approach for you or not.

Personalization has been very essential in establishing communication. Again, this is my own approach.

Find your preferred approach, pinpoint what is a connection for you and what desired outcomes you wish to have.

For someone else, experiencing the benefits on their wider spectrum can be the goal, even passively when one isn’t working with the products or in direct communication.

Each will have tailored methods for the preferred outcome.

The health of the energy system is also an important factor, crucial even when it comes to all approaches really.

Question is: what is it that makes your own energy system less receptive or communicative with the energies?

An example of how tailored approaches work for the moment is: Sometimes, the combo of Deep Magnetic Stimulation + Pure Heart Coherence works best for reception and heightened interpretation

While other times, a preference goes to simply the Voice of Gumayun to give this detached touch to it.

Other times, Anointing holy oil allows for an experience that goes beyond what I was seeing and allows for the message to ‘sink in’ better…

Sometimes I really, really, just need some grounding :D

Make your own map, redefine, create the meaning and follow it. You’ll probably have your own answer. At the very least, be much more closer to it. :)

11 Likes

I get what your say, The reason I think i need a playlist to have a better energy system and to connect with the NFT more is because am not noticing the small details that are added into them.

For example the aura NFT, Am not noticing as much or what i like from it, Its like I lost the connection too it.

1 Like

Are you referring to Kinetic Aura?

It’s optional to have additional sensitivity, imo. But it is important to understand the nature of change so when we look back, we are able to see that change has, in fact been occurring

A heightened sensitivity will have you perhaps constantly noticing relevant effects,
But might also be distracting from the bigger image

Draw a goal of this change you’re looking to see, the bigger one. And see how the steps of it keep forming for you.

Determine how this small detail is like for you, what do you see in the better version?

I’ll tell you something I did last night,

I had thought I’d be spending 8/8 doing meditations with Sirians and some of my NFTs. I did not. My mind was not in the right place. I had made a lot of preparations that day, I was just not mentally there yet.

Because I wanted to have a heightened sensation, I chose Visual introspection as the motivator, the new outlook, and the new colorful observant.

I wanted to add ‘a taste and color’ to my presence with the Sirians in order to have a heightened intention, intuition, communication, ability, everything. I just needed this touch of color.

For something like Kinetic Aura you’re more meant to wear it than anything, but the active work always provides you with more.

A suggestion I offered someone recently was to ask the NFT to determine the energy points that are not making for the connection you’re looking for.

With Kinetic Aura, this is one of its simplest ‘tasks’. You have Seamie working on his energy system through active command with this one on the thread.

Understand the nature of change with NFTs as well, this is really crucial.

Milestones have a big role on the longer term, the energies are constantly working in the background, but engagement and the actual NFTs being aware of what stands between them will not only provide the awareness of small details, but also keep their actions prolonging for so much longer!

5 Likes

can refer to this

4 Likes

Well firsthand experience here.

as with all Dream does your brain matters the most in using the fields.

as i have come to experience even the Aura comes second.

my stack suggestion would look something like this:

PONR Audio with Armor of light and glory.
New perspecitves with unconcious clutter removal
Auric repair audio with Plasmatron and Grounding.

then an there you should be able to feel your energy items more clearly.

as a free alternative:
repel negative energy
torsion field
plasma field
grounding
outlook retainer
unconsious clutter removal.

and also i suggest using the astral primer and astral viber audios when wake up and when go to sleep.

of course i second all the above suggestions from this topic.

3 Likes

One of the important tips I once received from a serious person on a similar question is that in order for the energy body to constantly develop and improve, try to constantly set yourself goals for a healthy and harmonious lifestyle. Follow these goals with enthusiasm and full commitment and remember that the state of the energy body determines the quality of life.

For example - physical activity, regular outdoor activities, walking in nature; maintaining a sense of inner joy and serenity (development of positive thinking); practices of concentrating attention “here and now”; sufficient and healthy sleep; different energy practices (for example, pranayama, you also wrote that you use the exercise “Star”); self-development, reading interesting literature, communication with positive interesting people, relaxation techniques, tempering

If you don’t change yourself and your life, then after a while the energy body will begin to thin, lose its integrity and energy capacity, even after the course of therapy by Captain

the physical body also affects the purity and expansion of the energy shell. The human being is a whole structure: hypodynamy, inadequate loads and other unhealthy lifestyle factors, unbalanced nutrition; intoxicants consumption (tobacco, alcohol), immersion of destructive information or concentration on negative phenomena, inability to relax will not lead you to your goal

the use of the Captain’s audio tools (which you described above) is a powerful basis for your progress, but additional actions on your part are also mandatory

By the way, a more detailed self-study of the various concepts that are associated with the NFT allows you to make a clearer connection with them

To understand how to work with this or that NFT, you need to know its core. But this is a personal position, and applies more to the ideas I created :)

take everything I’ve written as information for thought, use what suits you best and what you like best :slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

Thank you everyone for the time to reply

The Synesthesia audio could be interesting

Yeah your right i was going to get a tag for it, But i holded off.

Very intresting, I am trying to constantly trying to get better habits, But somtimes it can be hard, I wonder how damaged my Aura has been due to my past negative habits.

Thats why i love rereading the benfits and going through the group projects, I know its not self study but its somthing.

I did a tiny bit of self research with ernest NFT and maybe thats why I have to strongest connection with him, Because I love working with him and am research what the parts of the brain mentioned in the ernest thread are responsible for.

You might be right.

4 Likes

Why astral primer? Just wondering does it raise vibration?

Should help,

Try adding in the astral viber as well it does some things to energy body as well.

Now if i may

:slightly_smiling_face::hugs: Let’s get it done then pal.

is it only about developed energy system or there are other stuff to it that will help you with that.

My approach is different and is not about developing energy system, but more so about developing mental skills of connecting to the NFTs.

How?

Try this stack:

Blueprint of Learning

(Loop until you are satisfued with your results)

It can teach you anything, so teaching you how to take NFTs connections to next level is not a problem for it.

I find it extremely effective, I don’t talk about it, since I don’t know if everyone will experience it the same, it is well worth a good try.

But here are the things I experienced noticed wgenever I tried.

Well first of all I have the mandala of whatever NFT I am trying to connect in front of me. Then I start playing BoLearbing audio.

And like obviously first five minutes I don’t notice anything, other than usual stimulations from the audio.

But then like the first things it does it removes the mental barriers that block the connection to the desired NFT.

How? Well by intending that it teaches you how to connect to your desired NFT, ideally to reap all of its benefits,

Blueprint Of Learning audio then teaches your subconscious to do so.

So subconscious knows how to do it, and then like, automatically as your intent is to connect with the NFT for its full potentials, subconscious will do it through then. So first step of what I’ve felt there is basically looking at my nft mandala and all of a sudden surges of energy were coming from it.

And booya here we have the first good access to it.

Then the more you do it, the more connection will enhance, the more easy it will be.

I personally for satisfied with these small achievements for now.

As like the further I go, the more exhausting it gets (mentally, energetically), so I don’t go too far oftent.

(I think 2 hrs of connecting was max, it was exhausting but amazing)

But that was like on one of my first tries, hence it will be adapted not to. (Lol maybe by drinking more water)

Also for those that will try, the deeper you dive into the NFT and connection, the more you may experience some stuff you won’t believe it is real.
I still don’t quite fully (I do, but…), but like if you will, then I will have it confirmed things like that do or can happen lol. So if you do, know this shit is real.

The next step is to not create a scenario where we kinda interpret it in a way that may not be exactly what actually happened. Cuz like it could be interpret as anything right haha. But like still have fun.

Okay so I did document it a bit after my biggest experience when connecting with a certain NFT, let me quote it down.

Learning Tour

So I opened the Zeus pic on my phone, and started playing Blueprint of Learning. It felt nice to play it again for a longer time.

I asked for the field to teach me how to communicate with Zeus, and to enhance connection through it.

I may have felt a little bit more of Zeus’s power than I did before.

However, like a few hours later,
It was like booyah, I opened the pic, and there he was, radiating with his energy onto me.

And i was like yeahaa, this worked.

So i lied down, opened the picture of Zeus and started Looping Blueprint of Learning again.

Let me reveal what an amazing Tour with Zeus and Blueprint of Learning it had been:

I againwished BoLearning to:
Teach me how to communicate with Zeus

“Teach me how to increase connection with Zeus (towards it’s fullest potential.”

And as I was intending that, and this is important, I felt how my neural connections in head were changing, I knew this indicates that the learning is being done, and not through just like intellectual knowledge per se, that i would know and have insights on how to do it, NO, Blueprint of Learning had been teaching my subconscious directly, how to communicate and form a strong connection with Zeus, just by looking at the picture of him. And BoLearn had been doing exactly that, I only had to follow it, and observe what was happening.

And what happened then was that all of the sudden I started feeling it, there he was once again, covering and infusing me with his Power.

This Kicks Like A Mule with His Balls Wrapped in a Duct tape.!

Was my expression after I realized I made it.

At all this time I was still listening to BoLearn audio, and I want to mentioned that I was quite an inner tour that had been happening there between my subconscious and the teaching if the audio.

I had some more of nice insights on how communication works and few other stuff, let me see if I can remember them.

So yeah during that time I was still actively trying to teach my subconscious via BoLearning to teach me certain stuff that were unique to the situation, like, I wished that i would get certain things from the nft

Which i did lol I just am not sure if i wanna share.

Another thing i figured was that

now and once that the neural connections are made it will work better all the time.
Like the progress does not restart, but it develops from where I left. I may look at Zeus and feel the connection forming in my head

There is more to that I dont know if I went to detail in writing it down, but it was like, these neural connections were like so interactive with the Deity and connection, they were adjusting for communication.
I did also want Bolearning to teach my subconscious to automatically be able to communicate with that NFT, without conscious effort on my part. (But automatically via subconscious)
I believe this one is the best command to use.

If I got back to the storyline, I was told (just had this feeling) that Zeus invites me to meet him on the Astral Plane.

(I feel like that would be the 100% connection there’s, the connection I asked for)

However i had never consciously astral travled, I still figured I’ll try it this time, and that I shall leave it to BoLearn to teach me.

And there I was lol, going through step by step, first trying to do my breath right (before that i did not care, BoLearn said I should breathe fully with my belly, not shortening it. And soon I began to breath fully feeling profound effects in my mind.

Then I kept on intending: teach me how to astrally project to Zeus, and then do it for me,( by me following the subconscious that is being taught on how to do it).

To moments to moments i felt my subtle body vibrating, and some energy in heart space.

I figured I have to mantain it, but everey time I experienced it I was like, o it will happen! And then the feeling disappeared, so i figured this reaction has to be taught to be silenced, so i got closer to it that way, but there was still something preventing my mind to go deep fully.

So I did not manage to do it that night.

Few days later I have realized that

I’ve realized, that there might not be need to constantly connect with Zeus, the two connections I did in the first and second day seemed to be enough for some time.

(Looking back now, lol i’d say it is best to do it everyday, since then I completely forgot about lmao.)

Few more days later

Bolearning must had taught me meditation skills to a certain level

When I listened to the meditation audio, I immediately fell into a deep meditation state of peace.

It does cover a lot lol, it will teach you all you need to connect seems like.

In general the most beatiful thing is that, It has the knowledge and skill to teach you it.

Disclaimer.

Anyone reading this pls don’t complain why i did not post it to Zeus or Blueprint of Learning thread, the goal here is solely to inform how you can use and audio to put into your stack, Blueprint of Learning to connect with NFTs. We already know things it does, here presented in specific way suited for this tread.

Thank you.

11 Likes

very good , but the unfortunate Souls that have not this NFT…?

can they not replace your suggestion with say conceptual realisations or how @Desiree suggested the Voice of Gimayun… and look at the NFT image? another Idea would be to play the Imaginarium divine.

other NFTs that can help in the same method suggested by you could be Thoth, Dagda and Declaration…

ommiting Skull because it is rare.

1 Like

Saddly i sold the BOL, Which i informed the group why.

But i will be getting it once my stupid bank allows me to get my CTF.

Find other ways :slightly_smiling_face:.

Bolearning is very specific here,
You play the audio and knowledge and teachings pour into you. Very automated.

It wouldn’t be exactly the same if I just used Chiron for that. I’d have to connect to it first and all that.

Of course I dont want to discourage to try it out with other stuff, see what works best with resources one has. :+1:.

I introduced my way.

Sheet i forgot, sorry.

Hope you get it back, if you want it back.

2 Likes

was not undermining your way… it is super! was trying to spare the wave of FOMOsss comin…

Good boy👌
Fomos are the worst lol

1 Like

am i? :japanese_ogre: :space_invader:

1 Like

:grin: :smiling_imp:

:rose:

1 Like

It’s all subjective and needs to be uniquely tailored to your own needs, @Cambrian post above highlights a lot of the aspects that need to be worked on. :muscle:t4:

The fastest way I’ve seen work is simply doing this:

Get the solidifier, and set this as your intention: :round_pushpin:

My energy body is extremely robust. My energy body never feels drained or overloaded. I am extremely energy sensitive. I fully integrate all morphic fields at the speed of light. I have completely mastered conceptual thinking. I feel and fully integrate the energy and effects from any nft image. :zap: :fire:

(This is @Gnosticmedic27 script all credits to him)

Another way to get deep into it is simply doing the steps bellow:

• Listen to torsion 1-2x (please make sure to close your eyes and imagine the energy from torsion coming and forming within your 3rd eye chakra ! :eye:
    You have no idea how this simple form of visualisation can help you) 🪬

• Ego dissolution (This is one of my most favourites of @Captain_Nemo and I’m not even joking, this is a no brainer for the thinning of the ego) :brain:

• During or after the ego dissolution meditation I active the dreamscape psychic card (usually what tends to happen is: within my 3rd eye I get sucked into a whirlpool, that twists and turns my consciousness and helps me arrive to my inner reality, it can be a beach, a forest in the middle of space, it all depends upon your imagination) :crystal_ball:

This next part is very important:

• If your NFT is new and you have newly gotten it please take the time to just admire the picture, see what you can depict from it, what does it mean ?
    What does it remind you of ?
    If I’m not mistaken dream drops subtle hints throughout the images which are key to connecting to the NFT. :art: :paintbrush: :framed_picture:

• make sure to find out the core and base of the NFT, what do you think it does ? What does the description say ?
    With that small piece of information run with it and use your imagination, you will be surprised as to what you may uncover ! :memo: :spiral_notepad:

• when connecting with the NFT even if it’s a servitor please make sure to treat it with respect, introduce your self, thank it for choosing you, love it from the bottom of your heart (usually you will feel some wholesome tingles) :handshake:

• FEEL the energy, I’m serious, feel it !

• Visualise within your third eye (you don’t understand how powerful it is just please do it) 🪬👁

• when you ask for certain energies imagine it coming into you from your crown chakra ( for example you ask the the divine blessings of farvahar for healing, imagine the energy coming through your crown chakra and filling your whole being ! Let it go to the places which need attention) :crown:

• this is an interesting ability I didn’t know I had: when I feel like I’m losing connection, or I’m not “FEELING” I tap my heart chakra a few times to unwind the energies and let them play out ———> try this one out
    :green_heart: :white_heart: :heart:

When speaking to the NFTs:
I personally have an inner voice which is not my ego but just the guidance of the medium of connection,
Listen people ! Please for the love of god activate your NFTs abilities, read through the long lists of abilities, find out what you think you need, say the name and visualise it helping you.
——> active participation is key ! :medal_military: :muscle:t4:

I’ve had some very intense levels of growth and experiences thanks to my friend @shadowhunter176 so thank you so very much to him !
Read my testimonials and see if you share the same experiences, or even to gain new skills you can pick up. :eyes: :mag_right:

I’ll leave you with one last clue, someone amazing once told me “The more aligned you are with your higher selfs path, the more easier it is to connect to your NFTs” :ringer_planet: :sparkles: :milky_way:

Take that as you will. The end !

End credits roll

22 Likes

Thank u for u comment

1 Like