Please help asap

bro thanks just checked I may be pitta Disha so just eat a lot of raw vegetable fruits and non processsed sugar sweets like jaggery from now on

1 Like

Really helped me thanks

1 Like

You asked right questions Robby. I recommended above based on his dosha combination now. Warrior boy is super high Pitta and because of that other doshas got vitiated.

@Warrior boy - I strongly recommend again in addition to above

No to spicy foods, deep fried, sugars, oils, butters, breads etc.

If u r getting phlegm too frequently, mind it carefully.

No to subs or fields for a week or 2. Later u can add Hydrogen accumulation + Hgf + Nigella one from PU + inflammation aid from PU.

Take good supplements vitc + d + zinc + mg

If u have access to ayurveda shops take kabasura kudineer (ofc u check with practitioner before using ).

Did u get any infection in last 6 months ? C0vid or something? It’s usually because of this, and not by using internal crucible field imo.

3 Likes

Love this info!!

1 Like

This one is free and might help you.

Five Elements Balanced (Mongolian Medicine)

It balances, the 5 elements, might help turn down the fire you feel from crucible.
And this one might fully fix the problem because it takes away any energy system that is affecting you right now.

Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning.

It washes all energies from fields so it might be great help.

The Acu-Automaton might help you it works on acupuncture, on all your body to balance and bring inner energetic harmony to your body, which also helps to digest fields, that have burned out people, many people say its one of the best fields to integrate heavy energies…
Also understand that fields, can interact differently with everybody unless it has an intelligence field it will just do its job. It cost money though, but I really think this can help, because it fully balances, your whole body energy.

Also you can try auric body repair since it will help repair your aura and energy body, and balance to the optimal state, in which the crucible might have, over done your energy system. The one at the bottom are free so you can try them out if not then you can try Acu-Automaton and this one.

Hope this helps, if not try this qi gong to distribute your energies.

Any idea why should I do for my hair

Thanks a. Lot for this lucky

Hair fall is an indirect effect because of your sudden increase in body heat + inflammatory factors in your body.
You fix the core issue tackling inflammation & body heat, hair issues will get resolved automatically.

Maintain a proper diet for a while as suggested.
All the best !

2 Likes

Thank you so much man means a lot :-)

1 Like

Diluted rosemary oil with a carrier oil, pumpkin oil is good too.

1 Like

Well everyone my hair was itching and thinning due to overuse of jing as I listened to it for one hour and alchemical crucible which inadvertently increase dht my prostate was bigger used regulate hormone and dutasteride scalp and feel it will be better now

Thanks for the advice :-)

What is king supposed to do? I only use frequencies to heal sordid if ailments abd used plasma light. I need to explore more different frequencies. Sapien is a very talented guy :two_hearts: need more people like him in the world

How to get my hair back