Please help asap

My hair had thinned out using internal alchemical crucible and it is causing burning situation in my body my body does not stop itching and have not used for a week but still causes a lot of problems like excessive burned out body and nervous system is wreck what to do penis hurts like hell

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your current situation. Please help us help you. :slight_smile:

How often and how much did you use internal alchemical crucible before you noticed this?

Assuming that you have been doing other things at the same time, it might not be the effect of its use as to indicate harm to you, but most likely is your body releasing toxins. Hopefully you did not overuse the field, as I recall there is a caution to use a max of 3 times.

If you can give us more details, we can suggest other remedies.

Also would you please address why you connect the use of the field with thinning of hair. I think sometimes in looking for “causes” we forget that our bodies (all of them) are a wholistic system. The release of toxins from any of the bodies (physical, emotional, mental etc.) is a good thing. How it tends to manifest is individual however, and while the symptoms you have noted are physical, the energies that this represents might have multiple focal points.

2 Likes

I used it once everyday for a week with jing chi Shen and Ojas field but these fieldI have been using for months no problem just when I added this for one week the problems are intense my body right now is also burning used nerve inflammation help grounding videos nerve damage help and other videos but no avail please help I am unable to hold the pain and itches and my hair was great before this but now my crown has legit thinned out a lot

I really need all the help I can get @SammyG anyone @Maoshan_Wanderer

The hair I can get back but the itch and body heat is persistent as hell burning me a lot took cold shower as well

Jing, Chi, Shen and Ojas are nurturing, replenishing and balancing.

Perhaps a medical professional might be of premier assistance since it appears you could use some first aid.

Sending angels and Caladrius to assist.

Healing and Loving Blessings

Field suggestions that come to mind are:

Point of No Return
The Blessed Path (calling to Grandmother)
The Mass Meditation Field
Angelic Intercession
The Star (tarot)

3 Likes

Thanks will foremost listen to this since I guess you intuitive abilities are strong @Rosechalice amd well I believe it might work :-)

1 Like

I trust that there will be others who can be of more help to you. Thanks again for sharing. :pray:

1 Like

:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

I don’t know if I can be of any help, but I sometimes still have days of intense itching due to transformations or detox, especially during the new moon. I have also suffered from enormous hair loss in the past as a result of a chronically overstressed system. After a few years of bioresonance therapy in combination with homeopathy, I slowly recovered. In my perception it would be strange if it’s from the internal alchemical crucible only. Maybe it’s completely something else. Why don’t you try some oils & aromas from physalis if it is available in your country. These can have a calming effect on your system and mood. I still use patchouli daily because of its calming & grounding effect. Maybe you can surf and intuitively find something that resonates with you, so you can start somewhere. Maybe you can also check for a crystal against itching. Does your skin feel dry & is there skin degeneration at the moment?

I also heard the body nerve healing audio on patreon is great for verve system recovery.

3 Likes

Drink lots and lots of water! Tons of water…

Eat Cucumber or watermelon or any watery fruits or veggies…

Use Grounding audio!

Go for a long walk in Nature early morning or late evening where there is a breeze.

Don’t use any other fields or subliminals except Grounding for a while.

If u r using any medication or supplements ( No to protein shakes) let us know .

5 Likes

I don’t know what the reason for your problem is, I don’t think it’s just from listening to those fields, but I’m not sure either. How about your sleep and nutrition? If there is something that can cause those symptoms, it is having poor nutrition (a lot of processed food, chemicals, sugar and other toxins) and drinking alcohol and smoking. Also lack of sleep. Please avoid those things, nourish yourself as best you can with fresh foods and sleep as much as you can. 8 uninterrupted hours at least.

You can listen to plasma light beach for general healing and calm the nervous system. https://youtu.be/dvS7hCwG61Y?si=VSZP0y8iWD8WGjJi

This one can help with problems of unknown cause: https://youtu.be/vzbpUe-9gFg?si=Hp7kmgbmelk_XSAf

2 Likes

didn’t know it directly calmed down the nervous system? maybe i overlooked

2 Likes

Yes, the plasma field also produces infrasound, which is what has a calming effect. (In my experience it works best if you listen to it in a meditative state or lying down).There is more information in the field thread but here is a fragment that talks about it:

2 Likes

This stops itches for me.

4 Likes

Sounds like the reaction I had to when I had the stupid covid vaccine. Have you tried b vitamins? Aloha lipoic acid if you try that? Also maybe try grounding your feet barefoot outside on grass

1 Like

Thanks mate gonna try this

1 Like

Yeah actually my body had an inflammatory response after crucible since the food I ate was mostly acidic so I shifted to fruits and water charger for alkaline water

3 Likes

Thank you everyone means a lot you replied

3 Likes

That’s great but it would be handy if you let check your constitution. In indian medicine there are the three doshas. You adjust your diet depending on which doshas are dominant for you. This can be a reason why you suddenly have these reactions. Probably Lucky can say a bit more about this…

Sorry to interfere since you asked Lucky but that’s what came to mind instantly

2 Likes