Please help me, 4'11 man, need growth asap

i am 26 years old so pubetry growth is out question, my parents are 5’1 and 4’11 so I ended up extremely short and it is extremely difficult as man because average height here is 5;9 and female 5;4, can someone please help what to do to grow taller, I would be happy with 5’5 even 5’4 please, I have tried stretches and stuff for years and went from 4’10 to 4’11 but I have more hope in this area,

Well I have my own thoughts on this whole topic but very well

There is a NFT called Skyscraper

That is probably your best bet.

It’s not for sale anymore, but you can get it via the nft
trading thread.

best of luck
:)

1 Like

It’s just a theory. Get skyscraper to reopen growth plates, and then pour in some hormones with Manly Man and Max Heal Potion. I know there’s no claim that Manly Man or Max Heal will increase height, but they might work synergistically with skyscraper—maybe blueprint of life could help, as well. I only have Max Heal, and I’m not looking for height myself, so please take that into consideration before you spend money.

But those three fields besides skyscraper will help you in other ways judging from the testimonials, even if you don’t get a height boost. You should also check out JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 🤍 for lots of advice on fields that promote self-love, which can boost the effectiveness of fields and which is tremendously important especially when burdened with self-limiting beliefs acquired from the larger society.

3 Likes