Please help me get my life back

Are twitter and facebook filled with subliminals as well? I recently deleted all my posts, pictures and profiles. All that exists now is a blank slate and I only use it to text friends.

Have you made your apostasy known to these so called christians and that’s why they’re praying for you to ‘see the light’ again? :joy:

1 Like

Wow Imam Ali. Love the guy. Are you a Shia @XRPStorm?

1 Like

@anon87668656 Hope you get better soon and find lots of joy and success in your future endeavours man

1 Like

thanks for these nice wishes.

1 Like

Social media in general is just lame man.

Fake news, fake people with their fake pictures.

It will give you a false perception of reality if youre not careful. You’ll also start associating x with z even tho x has nothing to do with z.

And ofcourse the famous ;

“Monkey see, monkey do”.

Repeating like a parrot what you see in the black mirror. Idk man, its just wrong. Be yourself.

Some yes, they jokingly call me a satanist sometimes lol.

Others no because then theyd get annoying and I dont want to hurt family.

This is one of those cases where the ignorant should remain ignorant, for their own good lol.

4 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Hey man please listen to these fields if you aren’t already

(Listen/meditate to this one as often as you can!)

You’re in good hands man, were here for you!

11 Likes

Nice synchronicity. :slightly_smiling_face:

Was just writing a response to this thread to suggest @anon87668656 play the Live Radio (Meditations) field in the background.
(or meditate whilst listening if you like, though it is not necessary to meditate)

That field’s effects alone can be quite profound and healing, particularly when you find yourself in need of uplifting.

Also, there are weekly mass meditations in this community if you wish to join. Some members have provided quite a bit of healing energy for those who need and wish for it during these meditations.

(You can simply listen to the field in the background during these times if you don’t wish to meditate.)

Best of wishes and much support to you, @anon87668656. :pray:

11 Likes

The universe had to stress it twice through us because of how important it is! Haha

The signs don’t lie :slight_smile:

11 Likes

That is a beautiful way of looking at it, well said :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Apart from the very well advice that has already been given here, I would like to add this:

• Wim Hof Breating (I know I recommend this a lot, this is because it helps a lot)
    It is simple, free and everyone can do it. Look it up on YouTube, it will do you great good.

• Yoga Nidra
    I don’t know if there is something about YN for free on YouTube, but I highly recommend it. Yoga Nidra is a very simple guided meditation to relax your entire body, mind and soul and it lets you experience being light and free from the burden of your problems.

Oh, I also recommend you check out this guy

His meditations are very very helpful
5 Likes

I sent you a message

1 Like

Is there anyone among you to talk to me?

3 Likes

Well, all i can suggest is then a one field once a day or meditation.
Goodluck.

2 Likes

@anon87668656 You are too young and you are having a hard life. Just get good education as far as you can and detach from the family.

Don’t use anti depressants. If you are depressed get a good friend who actually understands you and listens to you and makes you better atleast for few hours a day or week to forget hard things for some time.

The charities don’t help because there are more and more fake people taking advantage of them. Same goes to anything trying to make something good. Those people taking advantage makes everyone of skeptic.

No after death it’s entirely different. No one knows it clearly. Because no one is okey enough to share the truth even from different realms. But suicide is not just an option for you.

Make plans to leave the family with proper education and do what you need to do. No fields going to help you here, just support you maybe. Once you are sound and good just support your family even when you hate them to show them what’s love.

It is not going to change much. There will be another family or people doing the exact same. It just repeats or operates just as it. Nothing can change it. Just think that you are giving a good experience just to your family.

Done.

4 Likes

Thank you for the advice, but when I’m physically and mentally bad, I’m unlikely to focus on anything else.

1 Like

Get physically bad, but not mentally. At this situation you need proper education, as no one is there to help. People can make you menatally strong, stick around with them. If a human rights can help, get their help.

Here everything is predetermined. People say everything is meant to happen and we are here to experience it. If we can’t control even our own life and what’s the point to experience it as it is. I say just throw all that shit away.

Just live the life as it is, learn and move away, something in future might make your life better, nothing is controlling you, the least the things around can take is your life. If you are ready to take your own life than you are in a state you don’t give a f*** about your life.

So don’t just sit, just make decisions to make your life move forward. From this forum you might have learned many things about the universe, life and many ambiguous things.

If you don’t know and haven’t tried, it’s just a failure. If you have known and tried and failed, it is a mistake. Failure don’t teach things but, mistakes do.

At this time you can expect to make sweet conversation and advice. All it does is console you, not improve you.

I don’t talk much. I hope this projects some light.

3 Likes