Please Help Me Understand Morphic Fields And How They Are Created

There is no such thing as “evil”.

Good and evil are two degrees of the same thing.

“Dark magic”, or even curses, are prevalent to the extent of one’s internalised beliefs.

2 Likes

Amazing response :)

1 Like

What? I’m not close to Samurai or Roku. I know their username in maitrya forum but i’m not their gang.

Please don’t be mistaken here.
Well, my english sucks too. How could i join their conspiracy group.

I am independent and i’m not with anyone. Nor i have any supporters.
I’m only a small member who doesn’t have any contribute here, or even meanings.

I apologize to you Dream.
I’m sorry to you about my bad image.
I hope you may spare my life, so i don’t die like a rotten cat tomorrow.

:pray:t2:

it is programming
like a script.
and advanced script.
Not OMs script, not like that, I mean as in instructions for how energy is to operate.

A locked pattern of responsive rules and controls

2.; these guys make tributes to characters, games etc, this is part of ‘the batman’s’ mythology etc
that may have been used by different writers in comic books.

I am pretty sure well being explained this very well.

Yes, it is advanced energy work.
You can use the idea of chi and build on it to understand the concepts.

24 Likes

Your fine man
just stop black marketing

its not hard.

the word black is in it.
you say this word means evil.
well dark

then dont do it.

24 Likes

Hi, Arturo! How fortuitous you should grace our beloved forum in this time and place.
bear welcome

4 Likes

Magic is neutral energy doll. If you are summoning a “dark” demon, whatever that means to you, that’s your intention. That’s YOU doing that. As in- no difference between you & “dark demon”- as within so without.

I also do not know why you’d place such simplified and surface level binary concepts towards the mysteries.

2 Likes

Hello! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you for your welcome

1 Like

Thank you very much Dream.
I will stop it. Actually it’s so long ago.
I will never do it again.

I hope Universe always love you.
Forever and ever. :sunflower:

Also feel free to test it yourself and come to your own conclusions.

Dont take my word for it.

17 Likes

Thank you for being generous with your time and responding to me directly. I also appreciate receiving straight forward answers to my questions. Since you seem transparent (after all my concerns arose from the descriptions on your website) and many agree that you helped them with their health, I have decided to trust you. Please forgive me if the following questions may be simplistic, I am simply trying to be succint out of respect for your time.

1. are all your creations (audios, nfts etc.) created solely by directing the energy of the universe (chi/prana etc.)? No entities are involved unless specified in the description (angels, aliens etc.?)

2. are any of your creations made involving solely science?

3. are sigils used to make your creations (if so, all or just some)?

If you could please respond to these three questions it will be more than enough for me to understand if I want to further look into morphic fields. I am grateful for your time.

I appreciate everyone that responded. For those of you who were upset by my post, it was not my intention to disrespect or offend anyone. I am asking questions so that I know what choice to make on my individual path. I do not intend to judge anyone, or assume anything about anyone here. I just want to understand what is right for me.

No fields are created using entities. All fields are created by the Captain himself from the energy of the zero point. Zero point = infinite neutral energy source

Health fields are based on scientific data. There are a lot of them to list them in one post. Take a look at the channel “Sapien Medicine”.

I will once again advise you to read this post, it describes the basic idea of creating a field. As far as it is possible to do:

All the answers are already in the Captain’s message

1 Like

I think there was a misunderstanding. And in fact, you’re both right. The concept of “morphic resonance” really existed earlier. The creation of morphic fields attached to audio is really the Captain’s invention, his own creation and development

5 Likes

Don’t know about currently, but I think I recall when this was uploaded this was one of (if not the only) Exorcism Rite uploaded at the time when compared to all the other energetic creator e.t.c at the time. Learned latin and edited his voice to make it more authentic with the accent (I think)

I remember people asking in the comments if that was Dream’s real voice lol.

I haven’t looked deep enough to know, but I don’t know any other creator that put the effort into making something like this. With your belief system I’d imagine this resonates with you?

1 Like

Thats right, it is always explicitly stated.
The community projects, write their own descriptions.

This is real and science to me, it’s all interconnected, not something apart.
It is just science that people decide to reject.
energies also have their laws, as they work the same throughout the universe.
The human energy system and biological body is one whole structure, the idea of it being some strange separate thing is an artificial thought due to lack of understanding and even rejection of the knowledge when presented.

But no, none are solely science.
Also, rife never made anything for auras or deep targeted to organs,
People label blanket it as science, but that is not soo much true either,
the frequencies when played. will undoubtedly change as it passes through your body and meets resistance.
This is just logical, sound changes just the same as light when it passes through matter.
It will lose power, energy and frequency as it moves past the solid resistance.
This is why a voice sounds muffled in another room.

A sigil used here, is a representation of an ideal and energy,
just like the mandalas, they are energetic artwork.
I draw the lines etc randomly, so it is unique.
It is not taken from books, just the word/name ‘sigil’ is used.

So it is called ‘sigil’ as a truer meaning of the world.
It is not a goetic sigil where you use it to invoke demons etc,
this is something entirely different, even though most people will think the meaning of the
word sigil means a Solomon seal or goetic sigil.

So again, the word is used to describe it conveniently,
But it is the same as the other ‘energetic artwork’ or consider a reference of a chi infused item?
then widen that perspective to include images.

thank you for trying to understand.

39 Likes

thanks
This is how the past seemed to happen to me, as far as I remember.

but it’s fine, at least somebody else remembers.

30 Likes

this is why your creations work even more beautifully after the pranayama and the chi audios.

to steal and be jeleaous is normal in this time.

i am grateful a whole lot for your last creations. very useful. thank you! i really hope you recieve the well deserved gratification from your labor, work and sacrifices!

you said it yourself. on an other topic. it is all in the brain. the most brains of todays folk are fried from viruses and emf.

i live this life and it is my reality and thanks to your blessed work i see through their fals connected and ill neurons.

simple but i see the world nowadays exactly so.

lucky enough to concerve my brain and surrounded by very ill brains. this gives me almost universal patience from the shit i recieve from others. believe me before my last realisations of your genious creations i recieved only the biggest shit from all others no matter friends or family.

thank you for relieving my suffering @Captain_Nemo !

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Sometimes words are all it takes to make someone not try something, like the word ‘Sigil’, unfortunately many individuals because of their lack of knowledge (in the past, I was in that category, not that now I’m that knowledgeable, I just know a few more things than before) are reluctant to try your fields or any of your creations, Captain; I’m glad that you answered to @ZenChristian, but it’s unfortunate that you have to defend yourself or your work, I guess that’s life, many of us don’t know and many actually hate you, unfortunately - but the vast majority who tried your fields are appreciating all that you did/do for them/us.
However, there was a guy on reddit who slandered you/your work in the past and now he made a new thread and actually he says that he regrets it, I think he tried your fields.
He publicly apologized to you.
I will post a picture, just 1 minute.

So, there are people who come to appreciate your work, even haters can change, there is hope. :grinning:

Damn, brutal truth.

Edit (that guy uses edit just like I do :joy: - just to clarify, I’m not that guy; yep, I’m that paranoid that I defend myself even from possible threats/outcomes :joy:) - I just read again what he wrote and apparently he was not a hater, he was just questioning you/your work, Captain; anyway, unfortunately these kind of things happen (it’s good that some people realize how awesome you are and how much they can benefit from your creations).

12 Likes

I hope his life forward is blessed and filled with knowledge and a continuing quest to know his self in his inner journey.

Thank you for it.

30 Likes

Well, his life is surely filled with blessings and in many aspects thanks to you, just as I and all of us have; thank you, Captain for all your actions and efforts, they are reaching places, they are changing hearts and improving our lives; there is no thank you that is enough for how much good you bring in this world, but at least you have our gratitude and words/support :pray: (and the fact that you witness the impact that you have on many many lives).

3 Likes