Please help my dog

Ill check later, will disconnect now but know that ill be sending him the healing x

1 Like

How is he doing? Any slight positive change that you notice?

Do you own Negentropic Dragon?

Shes helped me so many times reversing pain, injuries, illnesses.

If you dont have it ill ask her as well

1 Like

He’s mostly been resting since the shot tp sustain him was very heavy on his body. He seems to be a little bit better. I’m hoping he is okay through the night because his breathing is still heavier than normal.

I appreciate all the help and energy sent. I’ll update tomorrow and see if there’s any major changes.

Thank you all so much

I don’t have Negentropic Dragon, but I appreciate you asking @Lunamoon22

1 Like

So if he wakes up looking okaish, pls play all the audios we mentioned early in the am

And see if he seems better in the pm, pls delay the visit to the vet and we keep doing it.

Also you know him better than Us, sometimes they are ready and want to go so we should respect that. But i feel he still wants to stay thats why im pushing, if you feel that no, then lets us know and ill just ask for Angels and Devas to surround him with love to pass.

But if you feel like he wants to fight and stay then lets keep doing it

1 Like

Any update? :dog::orange_heart:

2 Likes

Yes. He’s feeling much better I think. He’s moving around almost normally. The difference between today and yesterday is totally different.

Thank you all for helping him out. They were really talking about putting him to sleep yesterday when he had so much life left in him.
@Lunamoon22 you were right about him wanting to stay and live because he loves his life. He’s still trying to do the sand things and live his best little life. It hurts me to think we almost gave in to what the doctor suggested.
Y’all are awesome and I thank everybody from the bottom of my heart.
:heart:

This is him now. He even got up to pose for the picture :joy:

10 Likes

Ohmagudnesh :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So lets keep doing it!!! Chico for eveeer !

6 Likes

Ahh, you’re such a fighter, Chico :brown_heart: We will continue to send our healing prayers and intentions. Hope you’re well too @wonderwandering

5 Likes

How is chico today?

2 Likes

Coco is doing very good today my friend. He still has a way to go to reverse the heat and lung issues, but he’s not in a state of emergency anymore. Thank you for your help and concern @Lunamoon22 !
It’s much appreciated

5 Likes

Awesome! Ill still send healing for him for a while, yes itll take a while but can def be healed.

Very happy for both of you!!

3 Likes

We would appreciate that immensely! Thank you. I’ll still play the fields and it should have a compound effect.

3 Likes

Yes please dont stop playing them :pray:

2 Likes

Hello everyone

Chico passed away last night. I want to thank everyone for all their help. He got an extra bonus round of life and he was able to spend his last days happy and full of life. It just got a little bit too hard for him to continue in his body, but his spirits were always uplifted and uplifting.

I’m going to miss him but I know he doesn’t have to deal with the burdens of a body that cannot function at the same capacity he was used to in order to be fully present.

Rest In Paradise Chico! You deserve it baby boy.
:heartpulse:

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that Chico crossed the rainbow bridge. Losing such a big part of your family is never easy… May his memories bring you comfort during this time of loss… :pray:t4: :hearts:

2 Likes