Please help my dog

I’m on my way to the vet. He’s breathing heavy and not doing good. His name is Chico. Thank you

9 Likes

Will send him healing

Play super lung and heart healing if you can

6 Likes

Sending healing thoughts your way, Chico via the angels + :pray:t2: Be strong @wonderwandering

6 Likes

Dear companions, our pets.
I will send healing

6 Likes

Sending healing also. :pray:
angel healing

9 Likes

Sending healing to your dog, may everything turns out ok.

7 Likes

Im sending healing for Chico too. When you can play heart healing fields for him (heart inflammation reduction)

6 Likes

Thanks everyone. He’s experiencing terminal heart failure so he’s at the end unfortunately. He’s on oxygen and they’re telling us the best option is to put him to sleep or give him temporary meds to ease his struggle until the rest of my family flies in on Saturday. He’s been having trouble but I didn’t think we would be here so suddenly. He’sa really good dog always super happy and loving and it’s just a sad day.

Please continue to send him healing energy while he’s still here. I thank everyone here who decided to send healing energy and still will.

5 Likes

Will do :pray:t2:

Very sorry to hear this, be strong and take care of yourself too

6 Likes

What if you dont put him down and just take the meds option and we try to heal him these days?

I think if you play on loop the heart healing and the Negentropy one (for animals)

We could change his fate.

I have that strong feeling it could happen!!

Nothing to lose trying at this point!!

4 Likes

We are going to take the meds option. That would be great if we could change his fate because he’s so loving and beloved. If he could be healed and happy that would be awesome. Right now he’s on the oxygen to get stabilized so he can go home. I’ll put an updated picture in the thread when we get home.

Thanks so much!

6 Likes

You could play Devic Intercession too in addition to the Beautiful Beasties & Heart, lungs fields.
I have found help for my beloved puppy with the nature spirits connected by that intercession.

7 Likes

So lets do ittt. Im off today so i can help throughout the day. Pls send me a pic tho i can mentally connect i like it more and its faster when i connect feeling/seeing him

But you being close please loop the heart one and the lung one a few times as well to assist the area and keep the pressure off.

And a couple of loops of the negentropy one for animals.

Oh i just read the pic part. Awesome!

5 Likes

I’m offering as well my healing thoughts through essence of faith and prayers.

5 Likes

I’ll send Caladrius to Chico :white_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks everybody. This is Chico right now. He’s tired but he’s still holding up like a champ.

4 Likes

Also would hyperbaric compressor work for him?

1 Like

I wouldn’t play strong fields at the moment since he’s already exhausted…

2 Likes

So lets have this clear so we dont over do it.

You will be playing

Heart healing inflammation and heart regeneration
Also add a few loops of the lung regeneration.
And the negentropy for animals

What about 1 loop of high blood pressure and 1 of Ivermectin? (Since it might have been caused by heart worm or high blood pressure)

And the rest of us will just send our angels, deities, servitors, reiki. Energy course healing, etc right?

Thats what ill do now. (The sending healing not audios)

:pray: lets goo Chico boy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::muscle:

Or no, the antivurus on the animal album instead of Ivermectin since is harmonious for animals

5 Likes

Yes this sounds good.
You all are the best in the world
:heart:

2 Likes