Please help! Need advice

I have noticed these 2 last days that my vision has improved and I am myopic. I’m afraid this might be due to early cataracts or another eye condition. But I don’t understand why because I have been listening to diabetes morphic field and stem cells and scar tissue removal field. I have been eating a healthy diet as well with very little sugar.
What field do you advice me to listen for cataracts? I’m afraid high sugar levels is affecting my eysight even though I have changed my diet and have been eating healthy for a month. My weight is normal as well so I don’t understand.
In conclusion I don’t know if I have an eye condition or not and why is this happening (could it be stem cells or is it a condition) and I am seeking your advice or if you have similar previous experiences. (I’m not a native english speaker so excuse my mistakes.)

2 Likes

Hi, moondust12
Welc to the Forum Pink Rose

You can start here

2 Likes

I dont understand.

You said that your vision has improved, and dont know why? And are concerned about the improvement?

Did you incorrectly type what you want to say?

1 Like

Yes, even though it looks like a positive it might not be a good thing because sudden vision improvement can be a symptom of cataracts because I’m afraid my sugar levels are too high and might be affecting my eyes.
I read that vision can improve only because of age (when you’re myopic like me) or because of diabetes, which causes it to improve temporarily and then it gets worse I think.

1 Like

Thank you for welcoming me and for the links :)

2 Likes

Oh i didnt know that.

But the ones that you are listening are great. They might be helping the healing as well. :)

Add this one just in case

1 Like

I didn’t know there was a cataract field. Thank you! :)

1 Like

I didn’t know vision improvement is a sign of an early cataract. I’m getting short bursts of clarity but then I’m doing mark warrens eye exercises. How are you doing now? :heart:

The sounds here are energetically programmed, it is a combination of fields and effects.

The three fields and updates added to this are as follows.;

1. The frequencies and programming placed on this video is designed to work towards reshaping your lens and strengthen the ciliary muscles that control the lens.
  2. This works by focusing on the damaged areas and inducing the cells there to turn into a stem cell state then driving those cells to work on repairing the damage.

Also helps the optic nerves as well.

1. This works to remove the buildup and clumping of the proteins in the eyes that lead to cataracts, (even for existing cataracts) it should work for humans and animals. (It works similarly to lanosterol.)

This also removes any scar tissue buildup and enhance the brain/eye nerve and neuron connections.