Eye / Vision Improvement Resources Thread

To share some practical resources / information on improving our eyesight.

For use as reference for

10 Likes

Older Eye Field: Newly released: Eye Regeneration Ver 2.0

5 Likes

Here are some fun videos to use as exercise

Here’s some playlists for tutorials / advice Dr. Sam Berne - YouTube

2 Likes

To share

3 Likes

Anyone in the process of doing this be sure you use anti-inflammatory + nerve + myelin sheath (enpp6 enzyme?) + muscle relaxation (spa day) related fields if needed

Might need to use long haul + clot remover + blood purification fields too

Also

2 Likes

I like this and the music, reminds me of 80s TV show BGM but there is a design flaw sadly it was not thought about earlier :frowning:

When you are using the Vision of Clarity, with the changing power of your eye sight, you will need to get tested and change your glasses else the existing glasses will reset or cause some issues, and it is not an easy job (paying for testing and changing glasses) to do it.

I hate glasses, changing them often paying often is even worse. So, I have stopped it, don’t know how I will make this work :frowning:

1 Like

Anyone tried pinhole glasses?

No

Yes, and it does’nt work

Yeah I have, just didn’t keep up with them. Still have a pair lying around, so maybe I will try again.

1 Like

For how long? Was this also combined with exercises?

Edit (forgot to consider asking which exercises)

yes, for 3 months

Even changing eye habits? Then again it also depends on consistency and which are most effective and what kind of eye issues one may have.

Collagen (Booster morphic field) for eyes seems to be overlooked

Will update this post with nutrition related stuff

Quick notes:

• Vitamin C / antioxidants / glutathione
  • Sulfur
  • Omega 3s
4 Likes

Very important video for eye health. Mentioning for Lymphatic System Blockage Removal and Enhanced Drainage Ver 2.0

2 Likes

Quick tip. (Forgot who it was that said it. will find the info)

Have the intention of drawing in energy / drawing in what you’re seeing inwards (compressing, tightening, spiraling in a cone / vortex / tornado) and towards your eyes and towards the back of your head. Pulling towards those areas depending on how you feel.

This technique probably works best for those with myopic eyes. Adapt accordingly to your issues woth anatomy and research as your reference point

-As if what you’re viewing is going to you or being given to you rather than you reaching out to the object(s) / things in view.

Grasping and pulling rather than pushing and reaching
The image or view is not ‘away’ from you but rather you are the ‘receiver’ of it

Having the intention of energetically and physically massaging can help
relax when you can to ease through the process. It’s best to take your time with this at the start so that you don’t cause inflammation

Anatomy for reference

Source

Readings

Making a stack for this throughout my research and practices

and ccompile this information

also be sure to make it a habit t look at things allittle further away as you go over time to retrain your eyes

2 Likes

The new Tejas field is improving my vision, idk if that’s supposed to happen but it is

Have you used Jing and/or Chi fields? Any fields for energy cultivation to boost results?

I tried them briefly but this one hits the spot, I feel like I was really weak in this area because it makes a massive difference. Definitely experiencing some detox symptoms though.

2 Likes

Stickiness

Any confirmed ‘crusts’ / ‘sandy particles’ / ‘gritty grains’ / ‘stickines’ around or in the eye sockets and even the brain that you happen to feel / blurriness of vision (this is generalized so use your discernment)

Drink plenty of water + electrolytes (i suggest natural sources)

Loop a few times intuitively the following order

(Will post a stack for this & add links)

• Smart Hulda Zapper
  • Ivermectin (non-free but worth the Patreon)
  • Near Infrared Therqpy
  • Blood Clot Dissolver
  • Long Haul

Be mindful of physical ‘blockages’ / ‘nerviness’ / ‘restrictions’ in the brain vessels as well, so use if needed the ‘improve blood flow’ related fields

Also add more oxygenation like the water oxygenator with intention for eyes

Then detox

• Enhanced Blood Circulation
  • Advanced Detox Billary
  • The Deep Organ Cleanse
  • Lymphatic Blockage Removal
  • The Lymphatic Effusion + (Patreon)

Fun stuff

• Savior of Worlds

Then if you feel too much load on kidneys, you know what to do for fields

Don’t forget :snowflake: Cool It! - Free Stack

2 Likes