Vision of Clarity

based on the community project:

Vision of Clarity (Public Project)

Both audio + Mandala

List of possible fields (UPDATED):
  • 20/10 Vision: The best recorded vision in humans is 20/10 vision—the ability to see objects clearly from 20 feet when a normal human can only see them at 10 feet. For reference, The clearest vision a human can obtain is through the science of a vision correction procedure. A surgery like LASIK can give a person 20/20 vision.

• Night Vision: Ability to see in low-light conditions, naturally with scotopic vision. The eyes may glow as a consequence.

• Astral Vision: The ability to see overlapping dimensions beyond the physical plane of existence targeted to the astral realm. Smart function so it activates with the command: “astral vision on”, can be deactivated with command : “astral vision off”. But to activate this function, the user must mediate with the mandela for 20 mins everyday for 50 days straight. If the streak is broken, must start again from the beginning. I believe this is a necessary precaution so only those really interested will get access to this function.

• Optimal Eye Location : Due to long term spectacle wear, the eyes go into the socket causing sunken eyes (enophthalmos). For some people, the reverse happens (exophthalmos). This corrects the eye position to make it more aesthetically pleasing.

• Vision Refresh: Smart field to automatically refresh (and lubricate) the eyes when tired based on the palming effect

• Negentropic eyes: All organs related to eyes are infused with negentropy thereby curing all eye diseases (astigmatism) , discomfort, floaters etc

• Eye Protection: Helps to protect the eyes from any physical damage and prevents external things from getting in your eyes (dust, air particles, fluids, etc.)

• Smart Visual Processing : Improvements in contrast sensitivity, color, depth perception, glare sensitivity, Binocular vision ,visual tracking areas of the brain (May help with color blindness to a certain degree)

• Smart Automated Eye Exercises: Stimulates eye exercises during times of rest/sleep for a certain duration everyday based on the user.

• Enhanced Occular motor system: The ocular motor systems control eye lid closure, the amount of light that enters the eye, the refractive properties of the eye, and eye movements.

• Blueprint of Optics: A complete reprogramming of the eyes, tear glands, optic nerves, ocular muscles and other related organs with the flower of life to facilitate change and return to optimal state.

• Ailment Suppression: In the case of vision deterioration due to major ailments which need long term fixing to completely cure the eye, a protective bubble of soothing energy (like torsion field, plasma, etc) centered around the eyes which blocks the effects of the disease from taking root in the eye

• Automated Eye Acupoint Stimulation: Automated stimulation of targeted acupoints found in stomach, liver, kidney, gall bladder, urinary bladder, governing vessel meridian, conceptual vessel meridian

• Electromagnetic Radiation Protection: Neutralization and protection of all the damage caused by EMF and harmful light from all forms of electronics targeting the eyes

• Energetic push to eat healthy and enhanced absorption and distribution of nutrients (vitamins, antioxidants) targeted to the eye.

• Vision of beauty: An energetic push to view the world in a more positive light and ability to see the beauty in everything while still being grounded in reality

• Axial shortening - Reducing the axial length aka reducing the axial elongation aka bringing eyeball back to its normal size ( a smart field to detect each person’s normal eyeball size)

• Reducing the eye strain

• Smart field to relax and contract the ciliary muscle

• Removing ciliary muscle spasm whenever it occurs due to too much close-up time

• Optimal Eye Pressure maintenance under all condition

• Improved underwater vision, with enhanced adaptability to sea salt sensitivity

• Complete functioning of the eye under all weather conditions with enhanced tear ducts for quicker dust removal (optimized of course, i don’t want anybody crying all the time )

• Blind Spot Trainer: Automated perceptual training to enhance sensitivity to weak signals, thereby shrinking and gradually eliminating physiological blindspots

• Symmetrical eyes based on golden ratio of the individual

89 Likes

Totally getting this one… My shortsighted eyes are gonna immensely thank @Captain_Nemo :pray:

Here is my issue - I keep adding Vision related audios to my stack - and then never stick to them because of my extreme bias toward some audios lol (Vibration, Core Restoration, Panchanga Yoga series, Plasma series, etc.) haha

Vision of beauty: An energetic push to view the world in a more positive light and ability to see the beauty in everything while still being grounded in reality

This seems lovely!!

32 Likes

I looped it for 2 hours
after 7th loop my left eye started tearing up.
Started feeling pressure at the back of my eyes.
Occipital nerves went numb after like an hour of listening.
When I stood up my vision was probaly adjusting I saw quite unclearly the things 5 meters from me.
My eyes started drying up .
I will probably make a weekly update. Since eye/head/nerve problems have been my biggest roadblock for some time now

DISCLAIMER: I have had a lot of eye/head/nerve problems for a time now.
99% of you will most likely not get any of the uncomfortable effects that I have

29 Likes

I can finally be free of my glasses. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

on a side note: I played it about 7 times, I feel mild sensations in and around my eyes, overall its a gentle feeling. I have short sight so can’t wait to be completely healed.

The audio is 6 minutes long

27 Likes

giphy (8)

8 Likes

take it slow, if there is pain then stop for the day or listen after a break. It would be better to listen while asleep so that the eyes can take time to heal

8 Likes

Lol i do wonder tho.

If captain just realsed this as Eye Field 3.0 On gumroad. Would we have ever know it includes all theses benfits? :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

I think with this you can someday see your beautiful Servitors. :dizzy:

6 Likes

Would this get rid of conjunctival nevus? (Brown pigment/“mole” on the whites of the ear

I’ve been reading forum posts for a while. On most release threads, the first comments are usually from a few really excited people that seemed to just somehow get what they didn’t even know they could wish for.

I was skeptical of such excitement. Until now. I now know what it feels like to be given exactly what you need exactly when you need it.

So AAAAAWWWWWW YEAAAAAAHHHH! Thank you!

The only thing I believe we’d all like to know is whether it’s safe to loop or if there’s a daily maximum.

13 Likes

I believe this part of the field should address that issue as it will return the eye whites to perfection based on flower of life and negentropy principles

3 Likes

Thanks Captain and the team who made this happen. Hope I can finally get rid of glasses with this, expensive to change every year and expensive lubricants for dry eyes.

7 Likes

I was just thinking of getting Lasik. Wow hahaha how uncanny. Time to spam this

5 Likes

That is Captain simply at work.

giphy

2 Likes

Started last week with the old eye regenaration field.
Im glad that it got a big update :smile:
Thanks

Would i need new glasses if i try this one? I am short sighted, and need huge correction to see far ahead. Those glasses are really expensive, so i wonder during the healing process do i need to have in between glasses to see clearly all the time? However, apart from that, its a great field to release!! Thanks @Captain_Nemo :heart:

6 Likes

It’s cool there was no pain just Slight discomfort.
Even played it some more while laying on the bed.
When I played the ultimate integration tool from PU. It felt like a finger was gently touching the side of my eyes and massaging it

4 Likes

Since this field is made to correct your vision and at one point in time make it 20/10. If you need glasses for day-to-day activities. We have here some universal glasses that you can buy at stores for like 4-10$ with the correction written on them. I suggest you keep buying those if you have them near you, until you won’t need glasses.

4 Likes

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I absolutely need this! This week at work, I’ve had a few episodes of small particles getting into my eyes, and the improved vision serves me for many other needs and activities.
Many thanks Captain for making this pure gem public and thanks also for featuring it as an audio track as well.

4 Likes