Vision of Clarity (Released on Gumroad)-Public Project

yes

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s this field or it’s just my health problem flaring up. I feel the nerves on the side of my head going numb

1 Like

Awesome work guys, thanks to you and Captain for making it happen.

1 Like

How do I mediate with mandala? What am I going to do with the 20 minutes?

Does this function allow us to see chi, aura?

2 Likes

It should be possible to see auras over extended periods of using the field.

Just focus on the the mandela for 20 mins. I believe as we have the audio that was not originally planned, just listening to it for 20 mins while meditating on getting astral vison should give the same results.

we need to experiment to find out the finer details

8 Likes

Bonjour , veillez m’excuser , je viens de m’inscrire avec vous, donc je comprends pas bien comment ça se passe ici , mais je voulais savoir si je pourrais acheter ce champs pour mes yeux et je voulais aussi savoir si ça marche pour un laser iridotomie j ai fais un trou pour sue le liquide circule bien mais après l e laser je vois flou avec picotement et brûlure et je vois des halos depuis 4 mois et j’ai des yeux asymétriques, j’aurais besoin d’une réponse merci d’avance :pray:

1 Like

Sorry but I don’t understand you.

And Welcome to our community!! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Soyez bienvenue, Maryem!

Bien sûr! Vous pouvez l’acheter ici:

Comme vous le savez, on ne peut pas faire d’allégations médicales sur ces champs.

Si vous avez fait votre intervention parce que vous souffrez d’un glaucome, ce champs pourrait être bénéfique pour cette affection et sur plusieurs des symptômes que vous avez mentionnés.

5 Likes

Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse :pray:

2 Likes

Hi is this virus released? I’m still trying to heal my macular hole after a retina detachment

Sorry I didn’t mean virus. Hi sapien will the vision of clarity help macular hole? I have a ton of vision issues

Not Sapien here, but the Negentropic Eyes and the Blueprint of Optics sub-fields of this product might help with such damage.

3 Likes

Any update for this?

Um do we want to lock this thread as this is the project thread and not the product thread.

That’s a good idea, since there’s already a post-release discussion thread that you’ve kindly linked to.

any results, I wanna fix a slight lazy eye I got

Check the post-release discussion thread: Vision of Clarity (New Release). (This is the thread that they used to brainstorm the eventually released product that I just linked to.)

I saw this on gumroad, so have all the possible “suggestions” been included in the gumroad one?

1 Like

Yeah bro. It has everything

On another note:
@SammyG kindly close this thread. Thanks :pray:

1 Like