Please Pray for My 97 Year Old Grandpa

Edit edit

1 Like

Oh also try Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (free) and/or Hyperbaric Compressor. It can kill infection.

2 Likes

Kk. I sent it so hopefully it’ll come soon
I have hyperbaric compressor; i can play it right now
I’ve been playing divine will though because I thought it would be a good idea to have it play until i finish the 1000 mool mantras
And once i do (complete it that is) ill switch it over to hyperbaric compressor? Is that a good plan or eh just switch it over rn. But if i do switch it over rn
i can still complete the mantras whilst hyperbaric plays, right?

1 Like

You can still complete the mantras while Hyperbaric plays or you can continue the mantras and play Divine Will and do Compressor after. Either way. But I do think Angelic Intercession is more appropriate than Divine Will.

Maha Mrityunjaya mantra is great for very serious health problems too…I’d play that at some point.

The Lord Dhanvantari (who is the Divine Physician archetype) mantra is another one- Om Shree Dhanvantre Namah

1 Like

This one, correct? Angelic Intercession - YouTube

And thanks once again :heart:

1 Like

Yes.

You’re welcome. I’ll keep him in my prayers.:pray:t3:

2 Likes

@Violet I’m so sorry to hear that.

What’s your grandpa’s name? I’ll ask Wu Wizard to do a healing and an herbal remedy infusion.

3 Likes

That’s an awesome offer @Starlight made and it reminds me to ask Cosmic Intercession and the Arcturians to help as well.

2 Likes

His name is Amrik :)

Thank you very much
Thanks to you both

2 Likes

I will pray for him Violet, sending you and your family love :heart:

1 Like

Sent. Hope he gets better.

1 Like

Hes going to stay i know it
Even if doctors think he will not
I know he will i feel it
They think hospice
I know he wont. Hes such a fighter and he promised me he would stay until i finished college. Everyone in my family told me to drop out after last year- only he and my best friend said no. Hes not going anywhere- he said he would stay till i graduated. Im so close. And uni just started this week. the universe isn’t that cruel he will take him away from me the week the semester starts; if anything its a test of faith.

I have so much faith in him hes not only going to make it but come out even stronger
I dont care what doctors say
He will survive and thrive
Soon. Very soon

1 Like

Any NFTs? Any others?

Emblem of change?
Pink panther?
Kalima and Laxmi? Idun?

Should i just transfer all my nfts other than the skull to him? Or will that be too much.
It’s 80 something-
Will that many overwhelm him?

If that would should i just send over the deities?
And arcturians?
Idk. I really dont

@kimchisauerkraut would sending hunpo be a good idea? @Vesparda

@Desiree apollo ?

I am going to send over the arcturians

Wait @Gnosticmedic27 since its sepsis in the brain… arc brain a good idea?

And @Dr_Manhattan what about earnest neuron? In terms of combating the sepsis in brain thing

I feel drawn to send Kali- but idk if her presence will overwhelm him

be careful to get any overwhelm going on specially now. Just send him the skull and the deities, Apollo, idunn, and asclepius or caladrius if you have one of these two. These all mean with health

I’m sure negentropic hunpo or a water treatment if it’s available to him now would be helpful also

I was advised with the quantiessence of marrow when I had someone in some of these phases before. I didn’t have it at the time

the souls know her path best but we are just helping, the direction can be not in our hands but everything you can do now will be helpful

I don’t know if Emblem of Change can be helpful now but with Saturn in the air right now it could possibly redirect the outcomes

Try with the marrow field and life force
deities
Pegasus and Skull

Arc/neuron might be overwhelming now try with a remedy/magic mirror with the sevitors something lighter from the brain fields

4 Likes

Ok thanks
Im getting carried away with emotions but im not a saint :/
I cant send him skull but i will send him pegasus

1 Like

Kalima and laxmi though? And also tusoi crystal?
I was re reading the thread for the crystal and it seems relatively positive with aiding with healing

kali ask her for help for the situation and how it is like to you. Her presence can be overwhelming for him right now.
The crystal sounds like a good idea a lot actually, see if you can use it through servitors to carry the fields through it
But I don’t know if he would be able to handle it, it is fire energy after all. Ask the servitors to be intelligent in seeing how much he can handle and just use accordingly
Lakshmi, I would say yes. I am leaning towards it a lot too…
Pegasus is best suited, yes. see if anyone who has one of the health NFTs can help also

3 Likes

I think Apollo would be pretty good as long as he’s not overwhelmed by the energies.

The solar energy can heal, strengthen, and work for restoring order. The water charging aspects of apollo (directed towards the “water” in the body) would also probably have a good effect for putting a limit on problems related to sepsis

2 Likes

Sorry to hear the situation. I think hunpo is not geared to healing physical illness, and it may not help in the direction you are heading for.

I wish him well.

1 Like