Please Pray for My 97 Year Old Grandpa

Don’t overwhelm him like the others have mentioned.

I did mention to you I was sick recently. And overwhelm was the thing that made it harder to recover quickly. And I would dare say that even some of them exacerbated the symptoms.

I would see if there are fluids (maybe the IV fluids) that can be charged at Least, Caladruis one sounds good, if not just charge with your hunpo.

The others have given great input.

4 Likes

I think if there’s any chance of him making it through, then he will definitely make it.

I’m cautious with sending any servitors with all the other NFTs that are being used.

But, at this point, I’m living like an emperor—a series of events allowed me to have a copy of Asclepius, the Caladrius, and the Wu Wizard (as well as the Negentropic Hun Po—and I try to let the servitors have access to the abilities that exist in the other NFTs).

So I’ve basically sent a team of physicians over but with the instruction to help but (first and foremost) harmonize with whatever is going on. I’m pretty sure they can heal just about anything… except maybe the crater in my bank account.

The only way I see him not making it through is if his soul is definitely set on leaving.

5 Likes

Update
He has made a complete 180 degree turn

His nurse called me

Everyone was saying to mehe would be gone by today or tomorrow. Well look at that.
He’s back to himself.
I mean- its going to take a while but it’s like he finally slipped back into his body

Poet Rumi says its darkest before daybreak.
So, I hope this was the storm; next few days are critical.

12 Likes

Many thank yous @Desiree @kimchisauerkraut @Vesparda and @Noesis
It means a lot.

And yes mom is shocked- today she and i were breaking down because they told us all that news.

Next few days are critical i will keep at it. Thank you all very much

Everyone was giving me their condolences today and when i told them to shut up, hes not going anywhere, they looked at me as if i were delusional ; so much so my mother started shaking me to snap out of it.

I mean coast is still not clear but this is nothing less than a miracle.

Thanks again many thanks

9 Likes

commented to late

:raised_hands: it’s amazing his recovering

Very happy to hear that he’s better, keep fighting :mechanical_arm:
I love that he said he would wait until you graduated. I lost my grandma recently and i always had this feeling that i would be “ready” when she’s gone. And these days i feel like I have her guidance…

Anyways,
Cherish them, they are full of wisdom and knowledge

2 Likes

It was not made for that. Sorry

2 Likes

I’d play Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse for him if he’s now fighting C. diff* (Clostridioides) … right?

I wanted to do a really exciting change around post first but of course I have a new question- but!
In my defense I never updated because things keep going wishy washy; from up, down, left, right

But regardless:
When he came home I bought him a bunch of balloons, roses, some gifts and cakes.
We cut a cut a cake like three times in a few days lol.

. I was being a bit extra but he’s like my dad. He’s been the closest thing to a father figure for me

Here’s a pic of the the third time- and ok as you can see, it’s not really a cake but that’s what he wanted to have during his teatime lol . Plus it was the third time around

(That’s also why the baloons are drflated in the pic:)

And of course,
He’s no longer in brain sepsis. He left the hospital; not hospice.

I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart.
From Desire to Starlight to Inspector to Gnostic and to literally everyone. And especially you, Nemo: thank you.

I was sbout to drop the semester if something happened to him. I just wasn’t mentally prepared for it considering some other recent life changes going on and wow. Thank you ; you saved me from screwing up uni, too.
Thank you

12 Likes

That’s is so sweet what you’re doing for him and I’m sure he appreciates it. Very heartwarming to see.

2 Likes

We will have to give you a round of applause, sweet Violet for what you have done for your Grandpa, truly remarkable. Very, very good!

3 Likes

My beloved grandfather has moved on to the next chapter.

I am not worried for him however as there is this beautiful line from Gurbani,

Azrael yaar bhande jis tere adhaar |

Roughly translating to:
Death,
is a friend to those whom take refuge in Your Name.

What an honor :rose:

26 Likes

God bless both you and your grandfather. :rose:

10 Likes

I’m so sorry, Violet. I know he’ll be missed. I wish him well on his journey, as well as you on yours, into the next chapter. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Bless him and you.
You’re both heavenly guided

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss, @Violet. I remember reading how close you were to him. May he Rest In Peace. :bouquet:

6 Likes

Thinking of you, Violet… :heart:

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss, Violet. :rose:

May you two once meet again.

3 Likes

Sorry for you loss ,Violet, a big hug!

2 Likes

May he be blessed, wherever he is, sorry to hear that…
And also, Violet, you need all the mental and emotional support you can get, grief and loss field is a must; Be Blessed.

3 Likes