Please tell us all of your experiences/Miracles with Sapien Medicine‘s work

So another confession I have to make.
I got very sick 3 years ago in Hawaii. It started with a flu and then it spread quickly in my lungs which then weakened my immune system, til I was hospitalized several times until we moved from Hawaii to Germany. I was hospitalized 4 times in 1.5 year. My coughing got worse until bleeding couple of times. Fast forward, with only playing some playlist of Sapien med for two weeks my coughing has gone to almost zero. No asthma, maybe mild allergies still but compare to years of allergies here in Germany… until before I found out about Sapien… my nose are dripping and eyes are itching, chest was tight (as it was also affected)… nope… not having those anymore these days… INFINITE GRATITUDE TO YOU SM, DS AND EA

21 Likes

Hello skyhigh. How do you wear this mandala? Is it a dog tag? I have a mandala on my phone from Instagram? Is this what you mean?

The wallpaper on your phone only gives you the luck energy, when you look at it.

But you can print it out and take it with you. As long it is within 3 feet of you, it will constantly give you the luck energy. Might be a good idea to laminate it or glue it to cardboard for stability.

5 Likes

Or screen the image on a shirt!

Thanks for the crucial info!

I did not know it only worked when I looked at it. So the print out emmits the field even without looking at it?

And thanks for the ideas!

Is there a chance you have this one. Can I send you a picture of mine through PM or email? I would like a second opinion before contacting teespring.

1 Like

I don’t own anything from teespring, so I can’t really judge this. Post it as a topic here on the forum. There should be enough people around to evaluate it!

For me Sapien medicine is a bliss, before my psychic abilities were just feeling that i don’t know what it was exactly felt weird and detached from people. Now my psy are more pronounced and somewhat controllable and im not detached from people i won’t dig into details. Also the healing effect from videos is faster than any physical treatment. I share the YouTube treatment with people and i love that, but not all accept such thing. Just keeping hope that someone in need will listen.

14 Likes

Thank you.

Maybe I will.

No, it’s not a dog tag. I just had it printed 2.5 x 2.5 inches ID sized card. Yes, it’s from Dream’s Instagram gallery of mandalas. You can use it as screensaver/wallpaper on your phone, but I think it would be more effective and convenient if you have it printed. Dream said that it would be better to use only one mandala at a time for faster, stronger results. It is really powerful from my experience.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing your methods! I really appreciate it and wish you more success for that.

1 Like

It’s the Biowill Scalar Energy Pendant given to me 6 years ago. It’s not a morphic field, it’s created by Biowill Corporation in the Philippines. I was skeptical and did not believe in it efficacy at first, but it became my lifesaver in 2015. My health was deteriorating at that time and once I wore it, it restored my health and body endurance. My cataract was increasing also, but I just put it for 6 minutes on my eye twice a day and after 2 or 3 days, it’s almost completely dissolved and gone! So, I did not go see my opthalmologist anymore and I don’t take any oral medications up to the present. I’m grateful for this pendant:

Sapien, if I recall, had quantum scalar energy pendants with embedded fields of your choice available to buyers at his Enlightened States store, but that was a few years ago.

6 Likes

Wow. Very interesting. I heard about that. Actually I remember the old Enlightened States and yes I remember seeing capsules too. I missed my opportunity :pensive:. I had no money. I do now though.

So scalar energies and morphic fields won’t clash?

P.S. Thank you for sharing the link!

2 Likes

I’m happy for your full recovery!

3 Likes

I don’t think scalar energy fields will clash with morphic fields since Dream embedded other choice fields on his quantum scalar energy pendants at ES. You can ask Dream if you want to be sure. I just don’t want to carry many things when I’m out of the house.

The pendant i use is composed of 23 or more different volcanic minerals, it’s the old version and from my experience, it is truly potent for eradicating many diseases, including bacterial infections in which I did not need to use antibiotic capsules on the afflicted part of my body when I had an infection years ago. I just put it on the afflicted part for a couple of minutes and that’s all. The new version of the Biowill pendant is further enhanced by 12 or 13 Zircon stones put around it and is more expensive but I’m interested in buying it if ever I go to Metro Manila again.

1 Like

Oh. You mean they’re not sold on line? How much is the older version? The new one?

They are sold online too and just inquire from them thru email or whatever for prices and shipment details. I think there are other authorized distributors of their products in other countries too, just check online for your preferred or nearest supplier. I’m planning to go to Metro Manila because I have relatives living there and I just want to go to their store at a mall I used to go there many years ago.

1 Like

It’s all a game a performance, all made up, predetermined, designed to wake people up.

Trump is playing his part, you are too

6 Likes

Well you are the FBI :crazy_face: :grimacing:

1 Like

Oh :thinking: just kick his ass then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :innocent:

1 Like

You are looking wonderful today :rofl: :crazy_face: :mask: :grimacing:

Let me go back to the original topic :smiley:

1. I made a topic when I joined, which has more info on this, but I basically witnesses a large cavity appearing and then completely disappearing on one of my teeth as a result of the teeth v2 audio, all in about 3 weeks. If someone else told me this, I dont think I would believe them, but since it happened to me, i know it is true :)

2. For two-three days I was listening to

Ego dissolution - subconscious limit - vibration of creation - vibration of divine love

A lot. not a 24/7 loop, but quite a lot.
I got SOOOOOO detached. My sense of time changed completely.
It is not easy to describe, but time felt like it was going very fast, and very slow at the same time.
Fast: hours would fly by and i feel like i havent even done anything all day at work
Slow: this is the strange part… I only realized this when it came to certain events, I will tell you examples:

• A topic came up and i showed some pictures to my coworker on monday that i took during a hike that were relevant. He asked me when that was and that made me realize… not even 20 hours ago. It felt like i took it AGES ago, like a holiday last year etc.
  • I was thinking about what to do after work and going to the gym crossed my mind and then i realized i had already gone during lunchtime, but again, felt like it was forever ago
  • Same about a lunch i had with someone, on the same day in the evening something she said crossed my mind and then i was astonished to realize that happened today, and not like a month ago

I would remember everything clearly, but this feeling when things that happened more recently are sharper in your mind was mostly gone.
I started energy course after a few days of this, now my sense of time is closer to “normal” again.

11 Likes