Pleasure with the Soul - Psychic University

This field is designed to help you experience deeper levels of pleasure and enjoyment in your life. It helps you connect with your inner self and identify what truly brings you fulfillment and satisfaction, and slowly replace your current habits with what your soul truly wants to experience.

We often feel limited by societal norms and expectations and we tend to follow a given ‘template’ of what we should be and do, rather than following our authentic selves. This field helps us break free from these constraints and align with our true purpose, passions, and talents.

You can see this as an overexpression of your soul’s desires.

You might experience a small to moderate dissolution of your current self, so buy only if you feel inclined to.

-5:55 min audio-

37 Likes

:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Hello @Psychic_University,
this one seems to into the same direction as “Dreams of Hope and Faith” from your patreon channel.
Are there any additional guidelines of which field to use best for what?
Is this one here more “what the soul wants” while the patreon one is more “what my visionary inner child wants”?
Thanks.

4 Likes

What if my soul doesnt want money, but i want money. Not just to live in a nice house. but to feed a family :joy:

4 Likes

Good question lol.

Hey soul, I NEED that house!

You all comfy in your realm, but I am 3D here!

3 Likes

I am enjoying this field immensely today and I take it as a sign that I was just journaling on this topic earlier today, and an hour later I see this field come out.

12 Likes

@Psychic_University : Thanks. You are on a roll. Looks great again… :star_struck:

4 Likes

What I found out on the path is that whoever or whatever guides us, it LOVES money.

Money is our roots and our freedom. Only our dysfunctional beliefs think the contrary.

What you Soul may care about is rather the source of this money: do you create actual value for this reality? And Is it raising or decreasing the entropy of our system?

And how well you are using it.

That’s one of the reason I don’t feel bad for spending so much money in fields, I know where it goes and I know it will be very well spent or donated.

(not a secrete that Dream is giving away a LOT of his money, and I would assume PU has the same mindset)

Aside from that, amazing field :pray:

I only got it a few hours ago, and felt ectastic and child like upon listening to it :grin:

11 Likes

Dreams of Hope and Faith makes you become your ‘best dreamer version’ in a grounded and wholesome way. I think that wasn’t very clear on the patreon description. The idea behind the field is to make you become a dreamer.

Consider that by using it you will be experiencing hope for the future and excitement at the idea of doing things, but using your current template (of course some stuff will be cleared to make this happen, but it’s not the focus).

This means you might experience interferences along the way and the dreams might stay dreams for more time than they should. Pleasure with the Soul is the healing tool for that, ensuring that we are aligned and aware of our real desires and what brings us pleasure and enjoyment. Both files combine very well with each other, making sure you have the potential energy (Dreams of Hope and Faith) while aimed in the right direction (Pleasure with the Soul). The force to transform this potential energy to kinetic energy would be something like Fire Therapy or the Willpower field I’m about to release (still finding a way to ground the massive amount of willpower it gives).

Pleasure with the Soul is a file created to help people understand what brings them pleasure. Sometimes you’re in a point in life where you just don’t know what you truly desire. With the field, now you do.

26 Likes

It’s very unlikely but it can happen. This is why I put the disclaimer.

8 Likes

Once you discover or rediscover what gives you the most pleasure, what is the next step, or rather,
what fields to use to manifest it?

I don’t think Soul and mind are different. SOUL consists of mind and past karma impression called sanskaras. Mind is collection of thoughts and if thoughts are of opposite directions in mind person feels confused hence soul is also confused. If your mind wants money , soul also wants money , if your mind wants pleasure , soul also wants it, soul cannot be separated from Mind. If we separate soul and mind , result is utter confusion:)

2 Likes

It’s possible to stray from your highest path and the soul’s deepest wants… which often don’t align with what we desire in the mind/body (wealth, attention, beer etc), but instead align with profound lessons and deep wisdom we wish to experience and understand while incarnated. Like anything, there is a gray area in between that we’re probably all working and exploring in.

This field, to me, makes me feel drawn to a deeper joy and that higher vibration of my soul. After spending time with the field, I feel magnetized to activities that resonate with what I’ve always contemplated as the most inspired form of my life that I could experience. Aligning to the joy of the soul — at least for my path — is a big project for me. One that i did not always enact or vibrate with in the past.

Thankful to have a field aimed at this particular concept/lesson.

Amazing run you’re on, @Psychic_University ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

18 Likes

This field has been nothing short of amazing every time I’ve used it.

The amount of drive it gives me to change the things in my life I was just letting be whatever instead of what I truly want is astonishing, be it buying some quality of life stuff (an air filter or a better mattress for example) or letting go of old relationships whose cycles have already ended. Also, the transformations this field inspired and induced in me have put me in a journey of figuring out who I really am.

If we are alive, then it’s better that we make the most of it.

Really, really worth it.

20 Likes

This makes me feel at home and nostalgic felt a surge of energy in my whole body feels very unique feeling connected to something pure in me feeling childish a litte lol. I also felt like my mindset is changing I could here thoughts coming up like do this or do that if you wanna feel more alive I was like who’s talking in my head lol. I can’t stop looping I am loving this feeling thank you PU :heart:

11 Likes

I thought about getting this field but then I hesitated. What if my soul wants to experience more hardships and trauma? What if my soul finds THAT pleasurable? This life has already been hard enough.

No, thank you. Next! :joy:

2 Likes

LOL haha get Higher Self Healing of The Soul then :joy:

2 Likes

Do you mean this one? Higher Self Healing

i have this

1 Like

Really?

and i have pleasure of the soul ;D

it’s an amazing field! i haven’t seen aspects of what it claims yet but i have seen this depth of pleasure wanting to come out!

EDIT: This one btw @Starlight

2 Likes

omg… i completely forgot that i had purchased it a while ago and forgot to download. lol!

Thanks for the reminder, @Desiree !! :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

2 Likes